[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mulco a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Mulco a écrit :
Is is Foil with 450 Pdps better then a 195 dps Paradoxica? I can´t get one of the superweapons you all have :) Could not find this answer in the FAQ. Just what i should go after but it cost abit to mutch :)

yes para with 195pdps, 1.5 attack speed, 18+ chance to impale is far far better than 450 foil.

Ah okey! Thanks! Just some more maybe stupid questions hehe :) But do it really need to have chance to impale? They cost like dubbel from the one that have bleed :) And do i understand correct that if you buy a quality 36 you can still go and do beast 30 quality and it will just corrupt the sword not mess up anything? (first time ever i have had this mutch fun with POE :) So im not used to play this long) :P Big thanks for this guide!

well paras with chance to impale is surely better as it will spare u 5 points on tree. but if u can't afford it, then it's fine. get one with bleed and make sure to still allocate swift skewering on the tree if u did. and yes, if you got one with 36+ quality and it's not corrupted , then u can corrupt it through beastcrafting to have 10 more quality.
"
Kutalion a écrit :
Would you say the old COC molten shell from the guides is inferior to self casting it on left click?

Currently following your guide, sitting at about 15 mil Sirus DPS, it's working fine, but still get random oneshots by some stuff, so looking to boost the tankyness via molten shell.

yes, it's far inferior as the uptime is much much better when u r just holding left-click. that's the most optimal usage for MS. plus, there are many ways to boost tankiness:
- molten shell on left click.
- a jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you
- maxing chaos res
- aiming for 78-79% block in HO unbuffed
- having at least 4 endu charges
- having boots with elusive for even more durability through some dodge.
- staying in sand stance at all times in dangerous content- like 100% delirium maps for instance- for 50% more chance to evade granted by blind!
- if you reach the point when u have so much dps (25M+ with melee splash) you can swap abyssus with Crown of the Inward Eye with flicker enchant for an insane boost to tankiness cause not only it will grant u a good chunk of life and decent damage, but also will be a replacement to the dangerous 40% increased phys damage taken from abyssus
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 21 oct. 2020 05:12:27
hello, i am quite a noob at this game, i turned my lacerate gladiator into this build bought most of the important items for the build (i think) i have same tree and lvl 92. my 5L flicker only does average hit of 14k. what have i done wrong? i know i need to get it a 6L but im working on that.

https://pastebin.com/DaaY2UKX this is my current build.

Ive done something seriously wrong here and im too noobish to work it out. i struggle with maps. please help me :(
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Kutalion a écrit :
Would you say the old COC molten shell from the guides is inferior to self casting it on left click?

Currently following your guide, sitting at about 15 mil Sirus DPS, it's working fine, but still get random oneshots by some stuff, so looking to boost the tankyness via molten shell.

yes, it's far inferior as the uptime is much much better when u r just holding left-click. that's the most optimal usage for MS. plus, there are many ways to boost tankiness:
- molten shell on left click.
- a jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you
- maxing chaos res
- aiming for 78-79% block in HO unbuffed
- having at least 4 endu charges
- having boots with elusive for even more durability through some dodge.
- staying in sand stance at all times in dangerous content- like 100% delirium maps for instance- for 50% more chance to evade granted by blind!
- if you reach the point when u have so much dps (25M+ with melee splash) you can swap abyssus with Crown of the Inward Eye with flicker enchant for an insane boost to tankiness cause not only it will grant u a good chunk of life and decent damage, but also will be a replacement to the dangerous 40% increased phys damage taken from abyssus

Thanks, I have everything else but the chaos res. I kinda went the "no chaos res" route because it was just too difficult to obtain it and keep the dmg mods I needed. Or just too expensive, judging how you look at it :)
"
ShrubRocketry a écrit :
hello, i am quite a noob at this game, i turned my lacerate gladiator into this build bought most of the important items for the build (i think) i have same tree and lvl 92. my 5L flicker only does average hit of 14k. what have i done wrong? i know i need to get it a 6L but im working on that.

https://pastebin.com/DaaY2UKX this is my current build.

Ive done something seriously wrong here and im too noobish to work it out. i struggle with maps. please help me :(

you didn't check anything in configuration nor flasks in your PoB. your dps after everything checked is 2.5M on 5L which is very decent. here are some tips you should follow till u get your 6l asap. I warned against doing flicker with 5L but here we go :)
- remove heartseeker and get the +1 max frenzy node below it instead.
-remove basalt flask and get a sulphur flask or a bottled faith if u can afford it
- you should get less duration 20/20 asap
- try to reroll your accuracy mods and 20% quality attack to get hit chance to 100%. this is very important.
- watcher's eye with 2 additional impales is a huge damage boost if u can get one.
-replace the rare jewel u r using with a better jewel that has %phys damage leeched as mana. and this is a must have if you don't have that mod on any piece of gear.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

you can actually use my final flicker version and apply it to cyclone with slight changes

Ok, so I have to take your flicker last PoB build from title page but use gems from 6link original build right?
-Vaal Cyclone
-Infused Channelling sup.
-Melee Physical Damage sup.
-Brutality sup.
-Pulverise sup.
-Impale (or Fortify sup.)

"
gloves with +1 maximum frenzy charge instead of the strike mod.
Also, u will need to use an additional aura which is blood and sand.

I will try compare item by item. Hope I won't make any mistake.

btw: Replica Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar
or Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar?
Dernière édition par attronach, le 21 oct. 2020 07:52:03
I'm trying to "rehearse" the next league start with this build. So I made the character and i'm not buying anything (mostly), just getting stuff from drops, doing vendor recipes, and whatnot.

But man, I'm suffering. I deal close to no damage on a 4L with every skill I tested. I'm up to 50 deaths on act 5 because every slap kills me. Bosses are a nightmare. And I'm slogging through content.

Do you guys have any tips for the early league start? Maybe I'm doing something insanely wrong.

It probably doesn't matter but... here's the pob: https://pastebin.com/BpG6Er1P
Dernière édition par Garulf161, le 21 oct. 2020 13:33:39
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Roostas a écrit :
Did anyone actually pay to mirror your steel ring?

nope. nothing yet. someone wanted to mirror it but he doesn't have enough yet. and it will be there for 1 mir for a while till i decide to sell my gear lol

I made one with level 12 ass mark , t1 accurracy, t3 evasion and tried to annul off the evasion. That didnt end well.......
"
attronach a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

you can actually use my final flicker version and apply it to cyclone with slight changes

Ok, so I have to take your flicker last PoB build from title page but use gems from 6link original build right?
-Vaal Cyclone
-Infused Channelling sup.
-Melee Physical Damage sup.
-Brutality sup.
-Pulverise sup.
-Impale (or Fortify sup.)

"
gloves with +1 maximum frenzy charge instead of the strike mod.
Also, u will need to use an additional aura which is blood and sand.

I will try compare item by item. Hope I won't make any mistake.

btw: Replica Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar
or Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar?

no in 6l is either fortify or pulverize. impale is a must have.
and I prefer replica farrul's fur. but it's just personal preference. you can go for either of them.
"
Garulf161 a écrit :
I'm trying to "rehearse" the next league start with this build. So I made the character and i'm not buying anything (mostly), just getting stuff from drops, doing vendor recipes, and whatnot.

But man, I'm suffering. I deal close to no damage on a 4L with every skill I tested. I'm up to 50 deaths on act 5 because every slap kills me. Bosses are a nightmare. And I'm slogging through content.

Do you guys have any tips for the early league start? Maybe I'm doing something insanely wrong.

It probably doesn't matter but... here's the pob: https://pastebin.com/BpG6Er1P

damn xd that's harsh man. I usually make this as my 2nd build in a league. but there is 1 time in which I started the league with it and it was fine. it was way slower than most build to level up with but it was fine. I can't even remember what did u use exactly to level up when I league started with this lol. probably it was a random melee skill and then switched to cyclone right away @28,bought goldrim for res, and got a decent rare sword at lvl 40-50. really can't remember lol.

you can just look into any guide on how to league start with melee/phys builds. it will be really helpful. cause I've no time to make a leveling guide atm. but probably will do in the future.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires