[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

True! But I vaaled it by my self so xD
Sorry to ask again I dont want to scroll back serveral sites and look for that exact points..

What does your leathal gives you?
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

very nice paradoxica, one of the best in the game indeed :D and you don't need banner lvl 21 nor 20% on para to reach 100% xD. u need dread lvl 20 and 18% on para.

Hey nice build... did i need all the jewells, like unnatural instinct, lethal pride and the wachers eye (that one is very expensive) for the build start to work?? or it is very strongh even without that jewells??

and how did you think that build works comparing it with the ranger Oro's version???

thx alot
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Sorry to ask again I dont want to scroll back serveral sites and look for that exact points..

What does your leathal gives you?

currently, 90 crit chance, 20-40% increased melee damage [depends on what nodes i'm taking for 40%], 4% life, 52 str
"
andrelb1 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

very nice paradoxica, one of the best in the game indeed :D and you don't need banner lvl 21 nor 20% on para to reach 100% xD. u need dread lvl 20 and 18% on para.

Hey nice build... did i need all the jewells, like unnatural instinct, lethal pride and the wachers eye (that one is very expensive) for the build start to work?? or it is very strongh even without that jewells??

and how did you think that build works comparing it with the ranger Oro's version???

thx alot

ofc not... all jewelriesare not necessary for this build to work. but Unnatural instinct is kinda mandatory to max out block chance. same with a mana leech jewel as it's also mandatory if u don't have mana leech on any othe piece of gear. other jewelries are just very nice upgrade once u have the currency for them.
Thx.

Can you uppload a new vidieo with the herald and skitters? :D
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Thx.

Can you uppload a new vidieo with the herald and skitters? :D

sure, might do it in the next 24 hours but what kind of video do u want?
Good question. Some high end content. Maybe t16 tropical with delirium mod 4 sextants / scarabs for example.

And maybe some bosses like conqs or sirus? xD
Debating on whether it's worth to max out chaos res w/o using cleansed thoughts lol

I went from 41m dps to 31m, but my chaos res is maxed, sitting at 4.6k hp

Dernière édition par shadowrs, le 20 oct. 2020 12:02:42
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
andrelb1 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

thx alot

ofc not... all jewelriesare not necessary for this build to work. but Unnatural instinct is kinda mandatory to max out block chance. same with a mana leech jewel as it's also mandatory if u don't have mana leech on any othe piece of gear. other jewelries are just very nice upgrade once u have the currency for them.

thx alot, cuz i got no currency to get that unnatural jewell right now haha... but i can get all the equipable gear......

about the build, did you got any idea how it perform compared to the ranger with Oro's sacrifice? in terms or DPS, tankness and boss killer??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires