[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Ravensfang a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Ravensfang a écrit :
Spoiler

Can someone check my stuff? I'm a bit lost atm

I see you are using cyclone, if so, you should use blood and sand. it's a must. and also get an abyssus with blood and sand have 40% increased effect.
- you are using cyclone which is a channeling skill so please get x3 -3 mana cost to channeling skills on all your jewelries to be able to reserve all mana for auras.

those are the most important things you should do to fix your current setup.

OK so fun story, I was hunting a bit of delve depths which is why I have cyclone socketed lol. Normally using Flicker with AwaSplash/Close Combat and Awa Multistrike (and want the build for flicker.)

ahh xD but you seem to have everything just fine lol. why you feel lost ?
"
Bane__ a écrit :
Wow.
Just got done with the acts, and don't even have my farrul's fur yet or aspect of the cat. I slotted in Flicker strike with all of the support gems into my tabula just to mess around in a T1 map to see what it felt like.

Insanity. I can't imagine it being better once i'm running aspect of the cat with farrul's. Bravo on this build. Leveling with cyclone made it smooth as butter. You single handedly prevented me from quitting this league

lol glad you are enjoying! have a nice time.
"
Scoorczybyk a écrit :
Got very lucky with stacked decks and here is my actual gear.

I also use the unnatural instinct jewel.
My leftover budget is aroudn 30ex.
What should i prioritize first after i get watcher eye (aiming for +2 impale only for now)?

yes watcher's with 2 additional impale is a great upgrade.
you also need to focus on getting to 100% hit chance. reroll you amulet till you get ~450 accuracy on it then 20% quality attack on it. then you can use Initiative leap on the far right socket of the tree to allocate hearseeker and acuity which will grant u more accuracy to help reach 100% hit chance. then after all this, you can start to aim for awakened gems/reroll abyssus for higher crit multi.

BTW, you should have at least x2 -9 mana cost on jewelries. if you can work with one, then it's fine, but you might run out of mana with just one.
"
ranarn a écrit :
Is anyobody using any gems with alternate quality?

Divergent Melee Splash is really OP, less AOE, but no penalty to damage.
(quality 23 even gives 5 More dgm)

yes it's very nice to have. I tried it and really can't decide between it and lvl 6/20 awa melee splash lol.
For cyclone is Farrul's fur best in slot? Or any of these for some standard pleb
"
oSingularity a écrit :
For cyclone is Farrul's fur best in slot? Or any of these for some standard pleb

if you are using cyclone, then these 2 are very nice with cyclone. I would say any of these options are better than Normal farrul's but about equal to Replica's farrul.
also, I didn't read much about the new hexes and marks and how they work together. by default can u have 1 curse + 1 mark active on the same enemy? if so, then additioanl curse is extremely OP cause for instance you can have assassin's mark, Vulnerability, and enfeeble or temporal chains. So it depends on how it works now after 3.12.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 20 oct. 2020 00:15:48

Any thoughts on where I Can improve next? I have about 600C currently. I am not sure what to invest in next.

https://pastebin.com/yQH8uvqr
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
oSingularity a écrit :

if you are using cyclone, then these 2 are very nice with cyclone. I would say any of these options are better than Normal farrul's but about equal to Replica's farrul.
also, I didn't read much about the new hexes and marks and how they work together. by default can u have 1 curse + 1 mark active on the same enemy? if so, then additioanl curse is extremely OP cause for instance you can have assassin's mark, Vulnerability, and enfeeble or temporal chains. So it depends on how it works now after 3.12.

Also what are the gem links for Cyclone. It seems your POB is a bit confused

Awakened Melee
Awakened Brutality
Fortify
Infused Channel
Pulverise
Impale

which am I taking
Dernière édition par oSingularity, le 20 oct. 2020 01:28:16
"
One_Dog a écrit :

Any thoughts on where I Can improve next? I have about 600C currently. I am not sure what to invest in next.

https://pastebin.com/yQH8uvqr

save up for watcher's eye with 2 additional impales and Bottled Faith
"
oSingularity a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
oSingularity a écrit :

Also what are the gem links for Cyclone. It seems your POB is a bit confused

Awakened Melee
Awakened Brutality
Fortify
Infused Channel
Pulverise
Impale

which am I taking

u choose between fortify and pulverize. so between more durability or AOE, whichever suits u

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires