[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

I checked the current PoB and it still runs dread banner and blood and stone, I cant run those two even with soul taker. Whats the updated skill setup?
"
Jamesmeister a écrit :
I checked the current PoB and it still runs dread banner and blood and stone, I cant run those two even with soul taker. Whats the updated skill setup?

Hi. So the blood and sand skill was still there but it was not active at all. I also went through all the PoBs and realized some of them weren't fully updated to what they needed to and have since done that.

If you get the new PoB for current then you'll be able to run the aura set up of Pride, Dread banner, Flesh and stone/maim as we've spec a reservation node now. If you are still having mana issues just don't link maim to flesh and stone
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
Jamesmeister a écrit :

Hi. So the blood and sand skill was still there but it was not active at all. I also went through all the PoBs and realized some of them weren't fully updated to what they needed to and have since done that.

If you get the new PoB for current then you'll be able to run the aura set up of Pride, Dread banner, Flesh and stone/maim as we've spec a reservation node now. If you are still having mana issues just don't link maim to flesh and stone

I must be doing something wrong, I picked up stance skill reservation, but still can't run all 4 aura's without maim.
Currently I'm on:

Blood and Sand 9%
Flesh and Stone 31.5%

Then obviously
Pride at 50%
Dread Banner at 10% so I'm like .5% over to getting all 4 aura's running.
"
Khurune a écrit :
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
Jamesmeister a écrit :

I must be doing something wrong, I picked up stance skill reservation, but still can't run all 4 aura's without maim.
Currently I'm on:

Blood and Sand 9%
Flesh and Stone 31.5%

Then obviously
Pride at 50%
Dread Banner at 10% so I'm like .5% over to getting all 4 aura's running.

Sorry for being unclear, but we do not run Blood and Sand anymore. So dropping that you should have enough mana for things
That makes sense, thank you for the reply, I was just blindly following the PoB.
Hi OP.

I'm starting with atlas at level 77 and still fell kinda unconfortable with the survivability of the build.

Also my dmg in ultimatums makes me cry cuz is not enough to do more than 1 or 2 stages (I can only finish 'survive' ultimatums doing a chicken run). Other game content sometimes feel good and smooth with some gaps again with low defenses and 3 hits deaths..

I'll put here my pob and I would appreciate any recommendation to follow and improve it. At this moment I don't know what I'm doing right and what is wrong. I'm still so newbie :(

https://pastebin.com/VfsPfnyw

Thanks in advance!!
"
sercrash a écrit :
Hi OP.

I'm starting with atlas at level 77 and still fell kinda unconfortable with the survivability of the build.

Also my dmg in ultimatums makes me cry cuz is not enough to do more than 1 or 2 stages (I can only finish 'survive' ultimatums doing a chicken run). Other game content sometimes feel good and smooth with some gaps again with low defenses and 3 hits deaths..

I'll put here my pob and I would appreciate any recommendation to follow and improve it. At this moment I don't know what I'm doing right and what is wrong. I'm still so newbie :(

https://pastebin.com/VfsPfnyw

Thanks in advance!!

Hey! Sorry to hear it isn't turn out too great for you. So after looking at your build there are a lot of areas that can be improved on. So I'll write a list of most important to least important
1. Getting a higher Pdps weapons. You can make them easily by jagged fossil spamming, Essence of contempt spamming or buying one(A 300pdps one) off the market as you can get one for a couple chaos
2. Get your third ascendancy as the bleed explosion will help clear a bunch
3. Your auras were wrong. Try running Pride, Flesh and stone (NOT LINKED TO MAIM), and Dread banner
4. Craft more life on your gear. You don't have life really crafted anywhere which will lead to feeling squishy and have avoided some life on the passive tree
5. You can swap close combat support for rage support or chance to bleed as that is a source to get easy flat physical damage
6. Id recommend to be following the non-cluster jewel one too as you are kinda wasting your points on the current one you have specd into
I cannot attach every aura, e.g. pride.
"
KillerInstinctPL a écrit :
I cannot attach every aura, e.g. pride.

If you look at new PoBs there is a change that should fix that. If it does not. please tell me your aura set up so I can help.
Ok, I updated the pob and I can see that it has crashed out of blood and sand. Currently I have pride + dread banner and flash and stone with maim. Tell me what I can possibly change or add. Thank you for fast reply

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires