[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
KillerInstinctPL a écrit :
I have one more q, maybe trivial question. How to increase dmg. Currently, I have around 6k and it seems to be not enough imo

Hi. There are a couple ways to increase the damage of Bladestorm. Biggest one is flat physical damage cause bladestorm doesn't have inherent flat phys on the gem. So getting it on rings and amulet is a nice way to increase damage.

Another way is to get more impale stacks through a watchers eye but that is expensive.

Also on my character this build was based on my tool tip damage was 40k so tool tip isn't always the most reflective of actual damage.
"
Juliozer a écrit :
Hi,

Can we use Blood And Sand instead Dread Banner?

In PoB it seems we have more damage with Blood.

I'm Lvl 89 for now, and the boss of T16 take so many time to die!

I following your PoB, i have 1 Large cluster, axe with 400dps, no Ryslata for now but why the boss take so longer to die? It's normal?

Awakened gems is mandatory?

Thx.

Yea if you want to you can. This guide is just a base that people can follow and make their own changes if they feel they would be better. Just make sure you still have 100% impale chance when swapping.

For the t16 bosses taking awhile to die. I'll just throw things out that could make things better. 1: Make sure to swap to blood stance 2: drop the vaal ancestral warchief 3. Try to corner the boss with the lions roar flask so it doesn't move out of the storms

Awakened gems arent mandatory at all just nice. I looked at your build and the next upgrade would probably be the additional impale watchers eye
Okay!

Thanks a lot!

Yeah i change in Blood stance and drop my ancestral warchief but take so many time to down a T16 boss, but maybe the build require more investement to smash T16.

"
Juliozer a écrit :
Okay!

Thanks a lot!

Yeah i change in Blood stance and drop my ancestral warchief but take so many time to down a T16 boss, but maybe the build require more investement to smash T16.

Np. Im also leveling a character this league to try and see what changes need to be made for feel wise and things instead of just doing it in PoB like the last few leagues so expect some changes to come in the coming days/week and some more breakdowns to go into end game smoothly
so watchers eye is like 70 es or 1 mirror

what to use instead?
"
bel_riose91 a écrit :
so watchers eye is like 70 es or 1 mirror

what to use instead?

No need for the double pride. Just a watchers eye with additional impales is best.

Only reason I have that watchers eye is because I ID'd it myself
Do you have a POB for Gladiator? It's mentioned in the title and then never again pretty much.
"
Bluebottel a écrit :
Do you have a POB for Gladiator? It's mentioned in the title and then never again pretty much.

Yup. PoB for glad is in the non-cluster jewel PoB and in the drop down menu for passive trees on the bottom left. I realized it isn't clear for that and will now label it more correctly. Sorry for that

This would be the PoB tho: https://pastebin.com/bPeKbzES
I'm still pushing this :)
https://pastebin.com/fDpSFh6A
Greeting exiles! Im really enjoy youre build! Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/8UkA29AU. I have several question: how you use flesh and stone with main plus blood and sand and still have mana for dread banner :0 even with enlighten 3 i still dont have it xd so i decided change first to strike last to fall on Inspiration. With it i have 127% impale on hit and its felling good. And another one =) Witch node i need search on
Lethal pride? cheers !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires