[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

Just a thing. Could please we have a skill rotation for newbies? Thanks a lot!
"
sercrash a écrit :
Just a thing. Could please we have a skill rotation for newbies? Thanks a lot!

Could you explain what you mean by skill rotation? And to your earlier comment I might do a step by step guide next league breaking everything down
I can't seem to get the pob links to work
"
Superharo a écrit :
I can't seem to get the pob links to work

Could you explain what kind of error you are having? And also make sure you are using the community fork of PoB as it is the one updated
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
saouled a écrit :
maim + flesh stone + dread banner + pride = 100.25% reservation so not possible anymore

(as gladiator obviously)

Hey I looked into the issue. I messed up and needed to reallocate some things in the passive trees. I will be updating them tonight. Sorry about that

No worries :p, i worked my way around it
Dernière édition par saouled, le 22 avr. 2021 15:37:26
why blood magic set like this?
"
BOUBOU3111 a écrit :

Lifetap is for spaming your leap slam and enduring without mana cost due to your mana pool which will be around 1-2% with full auras. Also arrogance (gladiator) will grant you the fix for that >100% mana reservation. (My thoughts)

Also for OP:
Even that, I'm having mana problems to run with full auras without Soul Taker. I need a all hp I can so I cannot use arrogance and havr to go without Pride to be able to have enough mana for bladestorm spam. And I'm sooo squisy in ultimatums, a bad rotation on my defensives skills/flssk/moves and I'm done.

This is my biggest cons of my current implementation for this build, I'm doing something wrong cuz I'm level 65 and even that I cannot run ultimatums freely :(
Dernière édition par sercrash, le 24 avr. 2021 04:49:42
Thank you for the builds btw, currently levelling it atm. Looking at your tree's you have arrogance in your helm, is this meant to life tap support?
As Arrogance is for Auras.
"
Khurune a écrit :
Thank you for the builds btw, currently levelling it atm. Looking at your tree's you have arrogance in your helm, is this meant to life tap support?
As Arrogance is for Auras.

Yes its meant for life tap support. That was one of the things that got by me this patch and forgot to updated those gems
"
sercrash a écrit :
"
BOUBOU3111 a écrit :

Lifetap is for spaming your leap slam and enduring without mana cost due to your mana pool which will be around 1-2% with full auras. Also arrogance (gladiator) will grant you the fix for that >100% mana reservation. (My thoughts)

Also for OP:
Even that, I'm having mana problems to run with full auras without Soul Taker. I need a all hp I can so I cannot use arrogance and havr to go without Pride to be able to have enough mana for bladestorm spam. And I'm sooo squisy in ultimatums, a bad rotation on my defensives skills/flssk/moves and I'm done.

This is my biggest cons of my current implementation for this build, I'm doing something wrong cuz I'm level 65 and even that I cannot run ultimatums freely :(

Hey sorry so I will put an aura set up pre soul taker now so people can run things. Ive updated the PoBs to have some reduced mana reservation and if you are still having troubles Id also go spec champion of the cause until you can get soul taker. So with Champ of the cause aura set will be: Pride, Flesh stone(Dont link maim yet), dread banner and with this set up you'll be fine with an enduring mana flask until you can get a soul taker.

For Ultimatums Id grab a quartz flask as it gives phasing which is SO good for them and should help with you survivability

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires