[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
Sol_Badguy94 a écrit :
Currently in Act 9, was a bit rough at the start, but once I hit high enough for the Soul Taker it all came together. I was looking at your amulet, can you explain why you anointed Martial Experience? From what I can tell (at least on POB) its not doing anything for the build? Thanks, mate!
Otherwise, good build, enjoying it a lot so far.

Hey, so I kinda peeped your build and saw you weren't running fortify so you weren't getting any benefit out of unstoppable hero which could have helped leveling be a bit more smooth. I plan on putting a full leveling guide out later and apologize that it wasn't out before.

So I was looking at the anointing more closely now and the reason I had it anointed was that it allowed you to hit the life leech cap faster. Without Martial Experience, it takes 1.2 seconds to hit it and with it, it takes 0.7 seconds to hit it(Note you'll need to look into the calculations). Also for some reason, the overwhelm is not being calculated when it SHOULD be. Also, it's a pretty cheap anoint that you can grab early. I've updated the anoint that should be used for end game now. Sorry about that
viable with swords? looking to swap from cyclone cause im pretty bored of it
"
azuazu a écrit :
viable with swords? looking to swap from cyclone cause im pretty bored of it

Yes it can work with swords and at that moment you are swapping over to crit, which increases the cost of the build by a lot and you'd have to do a different passive tree. I made a quick POB with crit and mediocre weapons and nothing else in it. I think I'd personally have to play the crit variant to get it down to be semi optimal, but this SHOULD in theory work. https://pastebin.com/evkaMEgc
Id say get a Attacks have + to crit elder chest when going crit.
There is also another person that did go Gladiator with crit on the leaderboards. His name is TaakeREALLY and if all you care for is a POB his would probably be best to follow
I'll state again that bladestorm is a lot easier to gear for with axes as we use RT.
almost finished a budget ver of the build btw you dont need blood magic support on leap slam the soul axe passive aplies on it as well i put blood magic with enduring cry and blood rage for no cost cast for i have only 9 mana currently lvl 68 and on the helmet maim + flesh n stone + leap slam + faster attacks maim supports leap slam
"
amrkoti a écrit :
almost finished a budget ver of the build btw you dont need blood magic support on leap slam the soul axe passive aplies on it as well i put blood magic with enduring cry and blood rage for no cost cast for i have only 9 mana currently lvl 68 and on the helmet maim + flesh n stone + leap slam + faster attacks maim supports leap slam

You are correct with this. I just really never bothered to change it on my gear cause I had open prefixes on my rings to put minus mana to non-channeling gear so everything was basically free. I fixed it up in the Gem links for a Pre soul taker and post soul taker variant
Decided to give melee another try with a skill I hadn't used before. Enjoying the build at 92 now. Ever thought of adding Divine flesh if you can get enough Chaos res on gear? Or would you be better off spending the points on cluster jewels nodes.
"
AjaxTheWarrior a écrit :
Decided to give melee another try with a skill I hadn't used before. Enjoying the build at 92 now. Ever thought of adding Divine flesh if you can get enough Chaos res on gear? Or would you be better off spending the points on cluster jewels nodes.

Hey! So yes I did think about doing a divine flesh version of the build. Getting enough chaos res wouldn't be that hard cause I think I roughly sat at 65-70% chaos res with flasks up. I think that it is a trade off if you want to go divine flesh and depends on what you want out of the build. If you want to be an unkillable beast then divine flesh would be perfect for you in this build, but if you want a tad more offense in the build I feel cluster jewels are better.
Also sorry for the late reply mate
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
AjaxTheWarrior a écrit :

Hey! So yes I did think about doing a divine flesh version of the build. Getting enough chaos res wouldn't be that hard cause I think I roughly sat at 65-70% chaos res with flasks up. I think that it is a trade off if you want to go divine flesh and depends on what you want out of the build. If you want to be an unkillable beast then divine flesh would be perfect for you in this build, but if you want a tad more offense in the build I feel cluster jewels are better.

All good, just wanted an extra opinion before I went and started picking stuff up. Enjoying the skill and might make it my league starter next league provided nothing crazy happens to it. Sirus feels really good, I didn't actually know about the close combat interaction with the skill so I think that's why I didn't enjoy it the last time I tried it.
"
AjaxTheWarrior a écrit :
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
AjaxTheWarrior a écrit :

All good, just wanted an extra opinion before I went and started picking stuff up. Enjoying the skill and might make it my league starter next league provided nothing crazy happens to it. Sirus feels really good, I didn't actually know about the close combat interaction with the skill so I think that's why I didn't enjoy it the last time I tried it.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the skill! I'll be updating the build at the beginning of every league for now on and I dont really see them changing the skill very much as its not used very often. The only thing I could see them changing is how Impale works which would suck :/
Looks pretty interesting, could be a decent league start

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires