[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

this build cant do atziri uber am i right?
Hello there. I started this build after failure with KEKWblast Occultist build. And it was super good but now I feel lack of damage.
I have around 10 ex. Can you tell what gear I should upgrade first for better DPS?

Spoiler

Dernière édition par penetrator9000, le 11 mai 2021 04:57:49
Thanks a lot PegasusRideR for you work and your Tipps to Upgrade my Char
i made a lot of Changes now and i guess iam close to full done, any last Tipps ? =D

Thanks again for your work and the Insane good Guide =)

if you want i can make some Videos for your Guide if you wish (can do any Content Deathless and fast)
Dernière édition par Diewiththehero, le 11 mai 2021 15:59:29
I'm seeing that some people started to reach higher DPS than Meta Gear and already started to include items from Even Further Upgrades part in Gear and Gems. I will soon be adding how much percentage increase of DPS each item in Even Further Upgrades gives to Meta Gear. So it will be easier time deciding between them.

"
boyee a écrit :
Hello, started using this guide and leveling a character yesterday.

I was wondering if there is a recommended buy priority order for the "required gear". I have bought an onyx heart necklace and will be buying haemophilia gloves later as I can use those soon. But for the other pieces, I am not sure what order I should get them in. I currently have about 1ex in currency from leveling a different character.

Also, when purchasing the uniques, should I be looking for certain stat rolls or does it not matter as much?

Hi. Horken pretty much summarized the first question. After getting Haemophilia, Soul Taker and a 5-link Belly, I'm mostly upgrading by searching a lot of items but buying only good deals so this way total cost becomes lower. For second question, all needed stats for specific uniques like "Radius of Thread of Hope should be large" is written in the guide under both gears. I also wanted to make an upgrade path for you like ones I'm doing here but Characters tab in your account is set to private. If you can make it public or share a Pob pastebin link here, I will make an upgrade path for you.

"
DoctaClueless a écrit :
Thank you for the help, I have a lot more of a forward path with my build, above and beyond the help I was hoping for. Thank you

What is the best way to get a divergent rage?

I think the best way is buying all alternate qualities at once and level/quality them then corrupt needed ones. We can also buy them levelled but it will be more expensive. For Divergent Rage support, 20-20 is ok, 20-23 is a tiny bit better. There is also another way of getting alternate quality gems. Using Prime Regrading Lens for standard quality skill gems and Secondary Regrading Lens for support gems. But alternate qualities have weightings on them meaning better ones will be harder to get, it will probably be lower chance than 1/3 to get Divergent Rage. Also these lenses are not really cheap. Because of these reasons I prefer buying them.

"
Whiskeys a écrit :
Upgraded soul taker to fortify on hit, then added anomalous ruthless + awakened multistrike on chest now. Finally got all improvements other than enchants, this build is a beast. This league is perfect for it since it is all around amazing at every piece of content and excels in ultimatums.

Next stop is fixing the enchants for the last increase. I don't see anywhere else to improve.

I have considered some of the explosion chests and then switching out gloves for more damage, but will need to search around more since I don't see anyone running stuff like that for lacerate. It might be better, I'm not great at PoB so can't test it as much. Might just need to do a live test if I can snag one for cheap.

Thanks for your nice words! You have 7.64m DPS and 6.8k life at the moment. Life is pretty good, but DPS can be doubled. Let's upgrade your gear. I think leaving out Vaal Ancestral Warchief for Flesh and Stone is not a good idea. But I understood that you're aiming for higher DPS, so I made something different for you. I changed Flesh and Stone with Herald of Purity, added Dread Banner in place of Enlighten, and then added Vaal Ancestral Warchief to Multiple Totems setup. This increased your DPS from 7.64m to 10.10m, also you can use both totems at the same time now. This will be a huge increase on bosses, Ultimatums, Blighted maps, etc., everywhere we need to use Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Next need to get some dexterity on gear then level Blood Rage to 20-20, level Awakened Multistrike to 5, make Ruthless 21-20 and get Anomalous Lacerate, also make Lifetap lv1 so you can get Lifetap eachtime you cast Blood Rage and Berserk(10.55m DPS), refund a life node and get Panopticon(12.78m DPS, 6.6k life). Also I recommend getting block node on the way to Swagger(12.71m DPS, 6.6k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/pAmx2pwH

Next you can try to fit in Aul's Uprising by managing resists and then add back Flesh and Stone in place of Divergent Rage on Leap Slam. Also if you can get an elder helm with "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage", it gives +900k DPS. You can hit 14m DPS this way which will almost double your current DPS. Then there is double mod Pride Watcher's if you totally want to max out everything. For explody chest, If you're ok losing out on life compared to a Belly or double life chest in Even Further Upgrades section, you can craft something like this after Harvest nerf(add one more resist to it):
I had a crafting info somewhere for this Harvest-nerfed explody to add to the guide but looks like I deleted it after deciding on Haemophilia. If I remember right, it was spam jagged until you hit the explody mod, annul to remove a prefix, if explody stays do keep prefixes reroll suffixes in harvest until you get the desired resists. Then craft +life for the empty prefix. This was around start of the league so there might be newer and better ways to get one.

"
Zuuule a écrit :
Been working on getting a better axe. With the harvest nerf is it possible to remove the cold mod and add physical and speed mod to this item? It has T1 flat phy already.

I would reroll the axe as it's 297 DPS at the moment. You can buy a nice 480+DPS axe for the price of harvest crafts needed to make this good or aim for 500+DPS on the axe you're crafting. Because you're crafting, I recommend going for Culling Strike too for the best possible axe. You can find crafting info under the axe in Meta Gear.

"
cebeep a écrit :
this build cant do atziri uber am i right?

It can. Just swap Multistrike with Ruthless before the fight so it won't auto target reflect and cause death.

"
penetrator9000 a écrit :
Hello there. I started this build after failure with KEKWblast Occultist build. And it was super good but now I feel lack of damage.
I have around 10 ex. Can you tell what gear I should upgrade first for better DPS?

Spoiler

Hi. You have 3.19m DPS and 5.8k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear so your damage problem will hopefully be solved. I first fixed flask setup(Please check Running The Build section for usage of instant recovery flask coupled with Blood of The Karui. It's pretty effective). Refund Dirty Techniques and get a life node(3.17m DPS, 5.9k life), get a 470+pDPS axe(4ex, 3.32m DPS), change Foe Wound jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride"(0.4ex, 3.70m DPS), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" on boots, your resists are fine(3.91m DPS), get an amulet with higher physical damage, resists and craft increased Global Physical Damage on it(1-2ex, 4.06m DPS), change ring 2 with a better one and also need to add resist there(you will sell the old one so let's say 1ex max, 4.11m DPS), get Awakened Brutality Support(3ex), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20, level Awakened gems and get the boot enchant(4.64m DPS, 5.9k life). You will feel much better in terms of DPS as these bring %45 DPS increase in total for around 10ex. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/rsSi9NfJ

"
Diewiththehero a écrit :
Thanks a lot PegasusRideR for you work and your Tipps to Upgrade my Char
i made a lot of Changes now and i guess iam close to full done, any last Tipps ? =D

Thanks again for your work and the Insane good Guide =)

if you want i can make some Videos for your Guide if you wish (can do any Content Deathless and fast)

Thanks for your nice words! You have 13.01m DPS and 6.3k life. That's pretty nice. You're almost maxed out. If you change ring 1 having Cold res. instead of Fire res. and higher Dexterity, you can put in Aul's Uprising and add in Flesh and Stone(13.54m DPS). After that make gems 20-20, level Awakened gems, make Impale 21-20, Blood and Sand lv.7 and also Lifetap 1-0 to be able to get Lifetap each time we cast Blood Rage or Berserk(14.34m DPS, 6.3k life). Next last step would be to get a double mod Watcher's Eye, also you can get a Belly with a corrupted implicit or two, there are good mods. Not much here but good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/XSiQ8XaA

Thanks a lot for offering to help out by making videos! At the moment we have good amount of boss videos but the clear video(Minotaur) is still viable but almost a year old. Like DPS almost doubled after that video. It's also T16 and could've been beefed up with more monsters and harder mods. Maybe a fast clear video with higher tier than T16 and beefed up? It can also be high delirious T16 or not depending on how good the build is there with that DPS. Can be something else too. Like if wanna do a boss video it can be one not made yet. All up to you:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
Hi. Horken pretty much summarized the first question. After getting Haemophilia, Soul Taker and a 5-link Belly, I'm mostly upgrading by searching a lot of items but buying only good deals so this way total cost becomes lower. For second question, all needed stats for specific uniques like "Radius of Thread of Hope should be large" is written in the guide under both gears. I also wanted to make an upgrade path for you like ones I'm doing here but Characters tab in your account is set to private. If you can make it public or share a Pob pastebin link here, I will make an upgrade path for you.

I have made it public now, thanks.
I've tried getting most pieces of required gear (not belt, cheaper rings with focus on resists, cheap amulet), and prob messed up on some pieces like my boots where I bought one with too many mods on it so can't craft on it. I don't really know how to properly unlock all the crafted mods needed.

This is basically my first poe char so pretty new to the game, but your guide has made it pretty easy and fun so far. Thanks for wanting to help out.
Hi

First of all , thank's for your build, realy loving it
Im pretty noob with the game so if you can help me on what do I need to change in my items to upgrade dps, what do I need to aim ?

https://pastebin.com/vn17xQUc

thank's again !
i m following your guide on ps4, and i m loving the build, but i m having dificulty on tier 14 above, can you tell me how i can improve my gear? sorry for the bad english xD
I swapped over to your Lacerate build a week ago and need some advice on what to upgrade next. I'm currently still getting my watchstones and I tend to have some troubles on ultimatums at t14 to t16 maps. I have some ex as budget but as I said unsure on what to upgrade first.

https://pastebin.com/ubmAk5dW

Cheers mate
Dernière édition par dragstor, le 13 mai 2021 11:04:41
Thanks for this great guide! Lvl 94 currently and having a lot of fun with it

Question for upgrades (moving into the "meta gear")
Is "% Increased melee damage during flask effect" (suffix) a good mod? e.g. on a belt
Especially if we can get that mod AND craft the % increased damage prefix
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

Hi. You have 3.19m DPS and 5.8k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear so your damage problem will hopefully be solved. I first fixed flask setup(Please check Running The Build section for usage of instant recovery flask coupled with Blood of The Karui. It's pretty effective). Refund Dirty Techniques and get a life node(3.17m DPS, 5.9k life), get a 470+pDPS axe(4ex, 3.32m DPS), change Foe Wound jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride"(0.4ex, 3.70m DPS), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" on boots, your resists are fine(3.91m DPS), get an amulet with higher physical damage, resists and craft increased Global Physical Damage on it(1-2ex, 4.06m DPS), change ring 2 with a better one and also need to add resist there(you will sell the old one so let's say 1ex max, 4.11m DPS), get Awakened Brutality Support(3ex), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20, level Awakened gems and get the boot enchant(4.64m DPS, 5.9k life). You will feel much better in terms of DPS as these bring %45 DPS increase in total for around 10ex. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/rsSi9NfJ

Thanks for such a detailed response

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires