[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
boyee a écrit :
I have made it public now, thanks.
I've tried getting most pieces of required gear (not belt, cheaper rings with focus on resists, cheap amulet), and prob messed up on some pieces like my boots where I bought one with too many mods on it so can't craft on it. I don't really know how to properly unlock all the crafted mods needed.

This is basically my first poe char so pretty new to the game, but your guide has made it pretty easy and fun so far. Thanks for wanting to help out.

Some crafted mods are unlocked in story and maps, some are unlocked through unveiling items from Syndicate encounters(Jun), socket and color ones from Delve and some minority from other sources. Most of them comes from Syndicate. Here is a list of all crafted mods and their locations:

https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBench

You have 1.16m DPS and 5.0k life at the moment. Going good for a first char. Let's upgrade your gear. Looks like you're missing a skill point. You probably didn't do a skill rewarding side quest or forgot to get reward of a quest. You can check here for list of quests to do:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfPlAO8Q6LR6Z2lhURi_j683WdnbhU6S79mGpWAscWI/edit#gid=0

For gear, do Uber Lab(%69-69 Attack-Spell block), get a Thread of Hope, Required Gear cluster jewel and allocate Feed The Fury and Thread of Hope nodes by refunding Gladiator's Perseverance, Swift Skewering and 3 str nodes, put your jewel to the empty socket you have(1.55m DPS, 5.0k life), change Carnage Heart with an amulet like the one on Required Gear and anoint Discipline and Training on it(1.61m DPS, 5.4k life), get a 6-link Belly and add Fortify to Lacerate(2.14m DPS), get a better Soul Taker and corrupt it to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.32m DPS), get 2 Steel rings and use abrasive catalysts on them(2.54m DPS), change Eagle Scar jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(2.74m DPS, 5.6k life), meanwhile doing these upgrades level to 89, get 2 jewels on your cluster jewel and level gems to 20(3.31m DPS, 5.9k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/6mUiGvTv

"
koark300 a écrit :
Hi

First of all , thank's for your build, realy loving it
Im pretty noob with the game so if you can help me on what do I need to change in my items to upgrade dps, what do I need to aim ?

https://pastebin.com/vn17xQUc

thank's again !

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I see that you improved DPS since this post and now have 2.49m DPS and 4.8k life. Life is a little low here. Let's upgrade your gear. Refund one node on cluster and get a life node(2.47m DPS, 4.9k life), get boots with higher life(5.1k life), get an amulet with higher physical damage and life and anoint Discipline and Training on it(2.60m DPS, 5.5k life), get a 470+pDPS axe(2.97m DPS), corrupt Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(3.00m DPS), get better Steel rings and use abrasive catalysts on them(3.25m DPS), change Sol Spark jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(3.51m DPS, 5.4k life), meanwhile doing these upgrades level 2 more, get 2 life nodes and level gems to 20(3.64m DPS, 5.7k life), also get a Haemophilia with Vulnerability on Hit implicit, change places of Leap and CWDT setups by adding Divergent Rage to leap and removing Vulnerability from CWDT, also lower your Immortal Call's level to 5(3.76m DPS, permanent Vulnerability), increase crafted mod on boots to %60 and belt to %14(3.82m DPS, 5.7k life). Also changed your life flask setup. Please check Running The Build section for usage of these 2 flasks, it's pretty effective. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/QVZWejEG

"
Stevie_Gomes a écrit :
i m following your guide on ps4, and i m loving the build, but i m having dificulty on tier 14 above, can you tell me how i can improve my gear? sorry for the bad english xD

You have 3.05m DPS and 5.7k life at the moment. These should be enough for T16's on PC, I guess you either upgraded or playing is harder on PS4. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a 460+pDPS axe with Culling Strike(3.35m DPS), corrupt Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(3.39m DPS), get a Steel ring having physical damage instead of your Ruby ring, use abrasive catalysts on your both rings, get an amulet that you can get stats from, anoint Discipline and Training on your amulet(3.76m DPS, 6.0k life), get a better Stygian Vise and Abyss jewel(3.86m DPS, resists fixed), get a max roll Lion's Roar, add Rumi's Concoction to flasks, change Basalt flask with an anti-freeze one, get upper node leading to Swagger(3.77m DPS, %71-%71 Attack-Spell block), get a better helm(3.82m DPS, 6.1k life), change Spirit Vessel jewel with a better one(3.90m DPS), increase crafted mod on boots to %60(3.94m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20 and get the boot enchant(4.22m DPS, 6.1k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/jn5PqwsP

"
dragstor a écrit :
I swapped over to your Lacerate build a week ago and need some advice on what to upgrade next. I'm currently still getting my watchstones and I tend to have some troubles on ultimatums at t14 to t16 maps. I have some ex as budget but as I said unsure on what to upgrade first.

https://pastebin.com/ubmAk5dW

Cheers mate

On your pastebin you have 3.07m DPS and 5.4k life, looks like you did some upgrades and now have 3.69m DPS and 6.1k life. Your stats are very close to Ultimatum video now so you shouldn't be having problems after those upgrades. If still having problems, I suggest checking League Specific Info section and Ultimatum video which can help with Ultimatum encounters. Also let's upgrade your gear to make them easier. Corrupt your axe to %46 via beastcraft(3.73m DPS), max out your crafted mods, change Vermillion ring with a Steel Ring and use abrasive catalysts on both of your rings(3.96m DPS, 6.0k life), get a 470+pDPS axe having Culling Strike(4.52m DPS), get a Haemophilia with Vulnerability on Hit implicit, change places of CWDT and Leap Slam by removing Vulnerability from CWDT and adding Divergent Rage to Leap(4.67m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20(4.76m DPS, 6.0k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/LEsmfxjb

I noticed when importing Items and Skills on Required Gear, you forgot to click "Delete Skills" next to it. This is to prevent skills overriding and resulting in incorrect DPS. You also need to manually type in amount of Rage in configurations after importing on Required Gear because you have Bloodscent. I suggest reading notes under Path of Building section for getting correct DPS. It's a bit tricky at first, but once done right you can keep on importing your character on the same Pob.

"
yosnare a écrit :
Thanks for this great guide! Lvl 94 currently and having a lot of fun with it

Question for upgrades (moving into the "meta gear")
Is "% Increased melee damage during flask effect" (suffix) a good mod? e.g. on a belt
Especially if we can get that mod AND craft the % increased damage prefix

Thanks for your nice words! It's a good mod. But I just checked trade, it's pretty rare and it only applies when a flask is active. I suggest getting "Overwhelm % Physical Damage Reduction" instead, it's also rare but better and probably a bit more expensive.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 15 mai 2021 04:18:01
Hi Pegasusrider,

First of all, want to thank you for the awesome build. Having fun using it on red maps.

Here comes my question, I think I hit a wall here. Just completing my atlas and getting all watchstones and having hard time killing conquerors with 4 watchstones. Would you be so kind to check my POB? Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/RnBsRz81
Hey man ! first, thanks for the build, I'm having fun with it and always see what to improve in my gear.
I mean always until now, could you please watch my character and tell me what upgrades are the most important to get first? Upgrades are beginning to be costly and I don't really know what to get first. Also, don't pay attention to the headhunter, it's my friend's belt he let me borrow for a short time, my normal belt is a rustic sash with 2 high res and life. I currently have a budget of 6-7 ex.
Thank you again have a good one =)
thanks for your help ! :)
Dernière édition par koark300, le 18 mai 2021 13:42:55
Percentages of DPS increases are added to each item in Even Further Upgrades section. It will be easier to decide which ones to pick in which order from now on. Aul's Uprising is removed as after Flesh and Stone's mana reservation increase, we can't use Herald of Purity along with it anymore. This lowered DPS increase to %2.7 and surely not worth it's price and stat managements needed. We can still hit 15m Shaper DPS.

I'm seeing many people not corrupting their axes to %30 quality this league. If you couldn't find the beast, you can buy Craicic Vassal beast for 12-13c. Also this league Soul Takers with corrupted Fortify implicits are a little hard to find on trade. I got mine buying each uncorrupted for 60-65c(%132+phys, %25 attack speed), then %20 quality, corrupt and sell for 55c if it didn't hit. Took me like 10-12 tries. I suggest doing it if you're going for items in Even Further Upgrades section.

"
ragingCarrot a écrit :
Hi Pegasusrider,

First of all, want to thank you for the awesome build. Having fun using it on red maps.

Here comes my question, I think I hit a wall here. Just completing my atlas and getting all watchstones and having hard time killing conquerors with 4 watchstones. Would you be so kind to check my POB? Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/RnBsRz81

Hi ragingCarrot. Thanks for your nice words! I see that you have 2.51m DPS and 5.4k life in the pastebin. Looks like you forgot to enter rage and enable flasks. I suggest checking out notes under Path of Building section for getting correct DPS. I see that you improved to 2.96m DPS and 5.8k life but now have problem with resists. Your DPS is ok now for 4 watchstone Conquerors but needs increase for easy fast kills, to Required Gear DPS(3.81m) or higher. Let's upgrade your gear. Refund one node on cluster jewel and get Poison and Bleed Chance node(2.92m DPS), get an axe with 480+pDPS(3.17m DPS), corrupt your Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(3.20m DPS), change ring 2 with one having physical damage, resists and use abrasive catalysts on it(3.37m DPS), get an amulet with added cold resist and use abrasive catalysts on it(3.49m DPS, resists fixed, if you can't get cold resists on amulet get it on boots or helm), get a better Rumi's(%3 more block), make flasks %20 quality, get Meta Gear's cluster jewel(3.87m DPS), get a Haemophilia with Vulnerability on Hit implicit and change places of Leap and CWDT setups by adding Divergent Rage to Leap and removing Vulnerability from CWDT(4.00m DPS, permanent Vulnerability), get Meta Gear Watcher's Eye(4.30m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20(4.94m DPS, 5.8k life). Conquerors should go down pretty fast now and Sirus should be doable no problem. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/0LCsJgrc

"
JeanPied a écrit :
Hey man ! first, thanks for the build, I'm having fun with it and always see what to improve in my gear.
I mean always until now, could you please watch my character and tell me what upgrades are the most important to get first? Upgrades are beginning to be costly and I don't really know what to get first. Also, don't pay attention to the headhunter, it's my friend's belt he let me borrow for a short time, my normal belt is a rustic sash with 2 high res and life. I currently have a budget of 6-7 ex.
Thank you again have a good one =)

Hi. You have 4.28m DPS and 5.7k life at the moment. You are at a point where upgrades become not so cheap. Let's upgrade your gear. Refund 2 nodes leading to Life and Mana Leech and get 2 life nodes(5.8k life), Change Armageddon Shard jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(4.70m DPS, 100c), get a 480+pDPS axe(4.92m DPS, 3ex), make all gems on Lacerate and also Maim on Multiple totems 21-20(5.64m DPS, 3.5ex). Meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems on Multiple Totems setup 20-20 and get the boot enchant(5.96m DPS, 5.8k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/kZwvb2bJ
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 19 mai 2021 04:05:15
"

Hi ragingCarrot. Thanks for your nice words! I see that you have 2.51m DPS and 5.4k life in the pastebin. Looks like you forgot to enter rage and enable flasks. I suggest checking out notes under Path of Building section for getting correct DPS. I see that you improved to 2.96m DPS and 5.8k life but now have problem with resists. Your DPS is ok now for 4 watchstone Conquerors but needs increase for easy fast kills, to Required Gear DPS(3.81m) or higher. Let's upgrade your gear. Refund one node on cluster jewel and get Poison and Bleed Chance node(2.92m DPS), get an axe with 480+pDPS(3.17m DPS), corrupt your Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(3.20m DPS), change ring 2 with one having physical damage, resists and use abrasive catalysts on it(3.37m DPS), get an amulet with added cold resist and use abrasive catalysts on it(3.49m DPS, resists fixed, if you can't get cold resists on amulet get it on boots or helm), get a better Rumi's(%3 more block), make flasks %20 quality, get Meta Gear's cluster jewel(3.87m DPS), get a Haemophilia with Vulnerability on Hit implicit and change places of Leap and CWDT setups by adding Divergent Rage to Leap and removing Vulnerability from CWDT(4.00m DPS, permanent Vulnerability), get Meta Gear Watcher's Eye(4.30m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20(4.94m DPS, 5.8k life). Conquerors should go down pretty fast now and Sirus should be doable no problem. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/0LCsJgrc

Thank you so much! Not only do you make good guides but you respond well with the questions! Thank you!
Morning Lacerators!

Quick question about the amulet enchant in the required and meta gear sections. What is the benefit of +% increased melee damage/+1 to strike range over +% damage while leeching? If we are always leeching we can get up to +43% damage while leeching while we can only get up to +16% melee damage with the latter.
Does the +1 to strike range really help more that the damage while leeching enchant. Please correct me if I'm wrong but my POB shows a much higher DPS gain with the leech enchant. Or maybe I don't understand just how leech works.
Dernière édition par Zuuule, le 19 mai 2021 17:23:31
so, after playing with this build a lot of time this league i can tell its defintely not as good as any meta builds. It have good defence mechanics (block/fortify) but cant reach block cap and have no advanced fortify. It have good aspeed and AoE but lack of damage and impale bonuses. And the most important : this build cost TONS of money for decent performance. Meta BF/BB can do red maps with 100c build, Dominating Blow can kill Katarina in 30c worth of items. With this build i had to invest more than 40ex to be able to consistently win ultimatums on MAGIC red-tier maps. Needless to say it has terrible bossfight capabilities : magic numbers in PoB is just result of rage/vaal totem/berserker buffs that you will have no/very limited access mid bossfight like Maven.

But there is also positive sides that i sould notice

1) really smooth map clear. I didnt played ed/contagion, flicker or some other insane things, but this build can compete with carrion golemancer in therms of clearspeed, and is MANY TIMES greater than meta toxic rain, bf/bb or vortex.

2) good delve (not deep but to 83 enemy level and little further is 100% safe and smooth, didnt meet Aul but other delve bosses is piece of cake.

3) fast and smooth lab runs

4) good at Heist. 0 deaths on Heist bosses (did them all, as for me most dangerous is Nashta - can take away 95% of your hp with one hit), 99.9% save exits with sweet loot.

Also i want to note that I decided to make changes to the tree, and it gave me great overall progress (confident trialmaster kills, 100% save ultimatums, easy push levels from 92 to 97)

First of all, drop Iron Reflexes and associated. This is _TERRIBLE_ node for our build, coz we should stand still while lacerating. Ye, we will get stuns sometime without Unwavering Stance, but it is totally nothing compare to how much less total damage will income during ultimatums.

As second, Disciple of Unyielding and Adamant nodes give us really sweet defensive capabilities.

As third i used Flesh and Stone instead of Arctic Armour. It give us sweet ability to blind foes around and damage reduction against far enemies, that is really good in ultimatums, but it is totally useless while we have Iron Reflexes - enemies should have chance to miss if we want blind to work.

Of course i loose some damage (around 20%) after this changes, but cmon, this build cant do real damage anyway, so if we cant oneshot fat guys or at least skip boss phases, we must survive and deal with all this shitty pools, beams and other mechanics, and we can do it with some defence.

So that my thoughs about this build after spending 50+ ex on it. I can easilly do pure breaches, Shaper/Elder, synthesis maps including Cortex, 60-80% delirious red tier Valdo maps under Harbringers, nemesis and other juice, at least 19 waves of Simulacrum (Kosis on 20th is /FF)

I cant : Maven, Maven inv: Feared

Thanks to author of this build anyway, was fun. Maybe i did something totally wrong and it ruined my gameplay (im not smart =D ), but at least i can 36/40 this league with just a little bosskilling service.
Dernière édition par Kagarrash, le 20 mai 2021 09:11:10
Hey, i played this build few times in the past 4 years, and like the author said, "this is not a bosskiller". This build is good for mapping/leveling without great invesment, but if u want more, youll have to pay.
Is this build expensive? idk, every build i play seems to be expensive at the end, because u can improve every piece of gear so...
I league start with this build a couple of times and honestly, i just have some trouble with sirus A8(maven wasnt that league but ofc its same case as sirus), without meta gear; this league i tried as second char when i got tired of Toxic, im somewhere beteween 60-100 ex on my gear, and u are right, boss still feels bad for the investmen, i mean u can go warcry and oneshoot sirus last phase but i think this builds its about clearspeed, mapping and leveling.
I didnt tried invitations, but looking at my numbers WITHOUT totems, rage etc i dont feel like this is gonna end well so ill keep leveling a little bit and maybe ill try later, but tbh, melee build no crit... doesnt look good for hard invitations.
This is my gear so far:

I also taked the fortify nodes next to "the impaler" node.
https://poeplanner.com/b/d28

I crafted helmet and rings and i still working on another boots, boby armour and another weapon elder/crusader with "physical mod have 8 increased".
Dmg in sirus is not bad, but is not good either, but u can facetanking him most of times, yesterday i got hitted by triple beam the three times and still didnt killed me, fortify on helmet+nodes is a good idea, just 5 points and u still are 6k+ HP.
Outside bosses, this build has one of the best clearspeed i have tried, thats why i like to play it, i love the lacerman style like the old days sundering.
With fortify nodes + helmet feels even more tanky; i run all time t16 4 breach, blight, 4 sexants and i just reroll ref phys; im doing 2 xtra dmgs, crit etc

Im trying to get 80 chaos res so i can try Xibaka and be even more tanky, prob ill try aug chaos on chest +aisling.

Even with this low dmg on boss i like the build, its much better now with block, ty for your guide, like i said, i love the playstyle so much.
Pretty true what you guys wrote above.
It is worth noting that:
-it's not meta build
-awesome clearspeed means high currency income meaning quicker gearing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires