[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
Hey Pegasus! Thanks for this guide. I usually play Flicker and decided to give this build a try. I just hit 32 watchstones and l feel like my damage is very low. Im honestly not sure what order to focus my upgrades on at the moment as l have 6k hp and 2.4m on POB. Can you take a look at my pob: https://pastebin.com/BQjTxhyw and provide me with some guidance on what to focus on? I can clear t14-16 ultimatums, and can kill the conqs (really slow) but l still sometimes die and l think its because my damage is not keeping up. Thanks!

I've checked your character. There are few upgrades easy to achieve for you.
1. Get better pDPS Axe (500pDPS will do)
2. Corrupt SoulTaker for 30% quality.
3. (not mandatory) If I were you, I'd corrupt these 20/20 gems linked to Lacerate hoping for 21/20 or 20/23.
4. Some sort of Vulnerability on hit would boost your clearspeed by a lot (ring or gloves)
5. Blood and Sand and Dread Banner - where are these? Both auras are mandatory.
6. Start looking for Watcher Eye with proper mods.

@willianvon
Nah. It is not a Berserker to use warcries for Rage generation. The most you can do is to lower the Rage loss with passives and generate rage with hydrosphere.

@RichTwirl
SSF should work as it is possible to get Soultaker easy at SSF.
HC not possible I'd say. If you like Lacerate itself, seek a max block glad build using Sunder(or other shield). By the end of Ritual, I was about to check if I could swap myself from duals to 1handed+shield (sacrificing one aura for MP). That would require some sort of mana leech, either from gloves, passives or cluster.

@PegasusRideR
Yeah :) I thought that I know enough of this build I am able to help other ppl. Thb few have already really nice equipment. We won't see itumz like we could get with Harvest, but still few items are really nice.
This league I planned on killing bosses - something I had hard time with Lacerman ;)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 5 mai 2021 08:30:37
Can you also do gear check to my char? I feel like my DPS not improving at all, just stuck at 3 Mil. Need to reach 3.9m DPS just like on the Pegasus PoB but I don't know what I'm missing. Thanks
BRUH MOMENT
Dernière édition par YungSlickSloth, le 5 mai 2021 09:42:29
Your gems are 20 with 0 quality.
Then work on gear. Start from enchanted helmet. Depending how much currency you have, you should be able to get endgame helmet in like 10-20exalt.
Your Axe should be replaced as well to something like 500pDPS.
Vulnerability on hit as well.
Lions Roar needs to be +25% damage.

Now that low life counts as 50%, maybe your flask is good.

btw: try in pob, how your armor is affected by alternate quality to Belly. Maybe it is better to sell this one and get normal quality. Armor is a good stat after all.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 5 mai 2021 09:52:15
"
Horken007 a écrit :
"
thundersp3ar a écrit :
Hey Pegasus! Thanks for this guide. I usually play Flicker and decided to give this build a try. I just hit 32 watchstones and l feel like my damage is very low. Im honestly not sure what order to focus my upgrades on at the moment as l have 6k hp and 2.4m on POB. Can you take a look at my pob: https://pastebin.com/BQjTxhyw and provide me with some guidance on what to focus on? I can clear t14-16 ultimatums, and can kill the conqs (really slow) but l still sometimes die and l think its because my damage is not keeping up. Thanks!

I've checked your character. There are few upgrades easy to achieve for you.
1. Get better pDPS Axe (500pDPS will do)
2. Corrupt SoulTaker for 30% quality.
3. (not mandatory) If I were you, I'd corrupt these 20/20 gems linked to Lacerate hoping for 21/20 or 20/23.
4. Some sort of Vulnerability on hit would boost your clearspeed by a lot (ring or gloves)
5. Blood and Sand and Dread Banner - where are these? Both auras are mandatory.
6. Start looking for Watcher Eye with proper mods.

Thanks a lot for the detailed response Horken! I'll get working on these changes in the order you listed. I appreciate it!
is lacerate or blood rage enchant on helmet better? i tried inputting lacerate on pob, it looks higher. just want to confirm
Both are good.
Blood Rage grants IAS for Leap Slam = better mobility = better clearspeed.
Spoiler

Hi. Can someone check my gears/jewels to suggest me improvements? Clear is actually good but i really want to test bossing too. What kind of improvements i must do to start bossing?(Never tried sirius but i kinda want to kill it with this build)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/realizeyes/characters

Cyaniter_Slashing is my char's name.
"
realizeyes a écrit :
Spoiler

Hi. Can someone check my gears/jewels to suggest me improvements? Clear is actually good but i really want to test bossing too. What kind of improvements i must do to start bossing?(Never tried sirius but i kinda want to kill it with this build)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/realizeyes/characters

Cyaniter_Slashing is my char's name.

I'm bar far not the expert on this build but I would get 20% quality on all your max lvl gems and then corrupt them to try and get 21/20 or 20/23. Not sure how much this will improve your DPS as I don't know exactly what quality does on each gem.
Lacerman is not really a boss killing build.
Things you can do vs bosses:
- push DPS so you won't get hit by bosses,
- learn boss mechanics,
- get more life,
- get max res corruptions in your gear (1% or 2% is actually a big boost to survi)
First 3 are natural things to do, while the last one is pretty hard to get. But if Belly is now a mandatory chest due to Harvest nerf, it is pretty obvious to get a good corruption in it. -50% incoming crit damage would also be good.
Now that Corruption Altar can be bought or stored for later use, I'd suggest to gamble few Bellies.
I'm comparing my character in POB vs the lvl 92 POB given in this guide.
I can't figure out how to get "Have you killed" recently and "Do you have soul gain prevention" option to appear in the config section of my characters POB like in the guide's. What am I doing wrong?
Dernière édition par Zuuule, le 7 mai 2021 11:31:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires