[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

After hearing this is going to be the last league that we'll get updates I had to leave my 2 cents.

after not playing for 2 years, I came back looking for some good builds.
I found a different Lacerate build at first, I liked the skills but it was a single wield/shield version which had terrible damage.
I then found the Lacerman build, after switching over I loved the way it played.
Very simple, 1 button kill build, super fast (literally zooming across maps).
The amount of times I had to wait for my friends to catch up while mapping is too high :p.
But what was really the icing on the cake was the help from PegasusRider himself.
Getting replies usually within a day, taking the time to check your build from start to finish. Giving you the exact changes needed to improve it.
This game is for many people a complicated experience and we're bound to forget a small detail here and there which would make or break a build.
Having the creator of the build help you out on correcting your faults is a huge plus.
Played the build for 2 leagues in a row as it was just way too fast in clearing.
The only downside was the slow bossing (which becomes better after getting in the high high numbers of ex).
Unfortunately, the scaling is just not the same as for the meta builds.
That is solely to blame on GGG themselves.

Together with PegasusRider we've found some ways to improve/change the build.
Ways to self craft some of the gear, the easiest way to access items etc...
So for whoever still wants an easy build with clearing at the speed of light, this will always be a good build.
It's also very beginner friendly as you can't really "screw" the build up unless you're not following the guide. And even then you can find the answers here in the comments.

All in all, I'd like to thank PegasusRider for taking the time (almost every day) to help people improve their builds. You will not see many people do the same, and you shouldn't take it for granted.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy the build, and hopefully GGG makes it better (somehow).

Many thanks again!

"
Kagarrash a écrit :
so, after playing with this build a lot of time this league i can tell its defintely not as good as any meta builds. It have good defence mechanics (block/fortify) but cant reach block cap and have no advanced fortify. It have good aspeed and AoE but lack of damage and impale bonuses. And the most important : this build cost TONS of money for decent performance. Meta BF/BB can do red maps with 100c build, Dominating Blow can kill Katarina in 30c worth of items. With this build i had to invest more than 40ex to be able to consistently win ultimatums on MAGIC red-tier maps. Needless to say it has terrible bossfight capabilities : magic numbers in PoB is just result of rage/vaal totem/berserker buffs that you will have no/very limited access mid bossfight like Maven.

Thanks to author of this build anyway, was fun. Maybe i did something totally wrong and it ruined my gameplay (im not smart =D ), but at least i can 36/40 this league with just a little bosskilling service.

Sad to hear you didn't have such a good experience.
BF/BB has insane damage, but is less tanky and less mobile.
I have played 2 different BF/BB builds and they're much slower than Lacerman, not to mention a lot less tankier.

Unless you're not correctly using your skills, you should almost never die with this build :p
nice build!, too fast to clean maps.. but i can't with sirus a4.. :(
"
IverzonX a écrit :
but i can't with sirus a4.. :(
chaos res helps really a lot. Ofc you will not tank 100% death mechanics like maze fail (btw it is possible to 100% safe get out even without leap and %speed on boots), but when youll be able to facetank hes basic beams (not DIE one) and couple of corridor blasts it will just be piece of cake, especially with Violent Retailation on the tree.
Dernière édition par Kagarrash, le 21 mai 2021 04:53:40
"
Kagarrash a écrit :
"
IverzonX a écrit :
but i can't with sirus a4.. :(
chaos res helps really a lot. Ofc you will not tank 100% death mechanics like maze fail (btw it is possible to 100% safe get out even without leap and %speed on boots), but when youll be able to facetank hes basic beams (not DIE one) and couple of corridor blasts it will just be piece of cake, especially with Violent Retailation on the tree.

U are right, i changed outmach for violent retaliation (we have frenzys and enducances anyway so..) and i think feels better overall and will be better bor bossing (will see Sirus )
Also i dropped unwavering stance because i never got stunned (sometimes in ultimatum, not more than half a sec); really i dont feel any diferences taking or not this node; but fortify nodes gives us power+defense, i think is better take 5 points in fortify and drop unwavering.

For kagarrash; like Iver said chaos res help a lot in sirus, otherwise if u miss jump or run near chaos ur life goes to 0 in seconds, also try to lacerate and move a bit, at least during first trys, it takes a lot of time killing him, but u can do it with 0 deaths, just be patient, u cant oneshoot him so, attack and move all time.
Dernière édition par ultranemia, le 21 mai 2021 09:57:47
Just 40/40 this league on this char only

Great build, thanks a lot again.
Hope everyone else playing it also has a lot of fun :)
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Dernière édition par Whiskeys, le 23 mai 2021 10:16:40
Yesterday Lacerman build became 2 years old! 22nd May was the day it all started, and also it is time to announce the end of it after 2 years of existence. I'm giving a long break to PoE, also build is getting close to it's expiry date. Maven expansion was a heavy hit to the build(and also to many clear speed oriented builds) introducing Maven and Maven arena. Then I increased tankiness with increasing block by ascendancies and it turned out to be effective defensively, but still needed high investment to overcome Maven fight and Feared-Hidden. Meaning DPS needed increase as well. Then I increased it as high as I could, it's good enough but a little on the lower side for those content, so I'm thinking it's time to end it. Overall it was a fun journey for me, hope it was like that for you too. In these 2 years, we kept growing and became a community and build became better and better each league, which is thanks to you Lacermen as many improvement ideas came from you along the way. Here's a summary of what happened in these 2 years;

It all started with Sunderman build in 22 May 2019 with the release of this 28 minute video and a guide on forums, here. Sunderman wasn't good at start, it used to say "Cannot kill Uber Elder" in Cons. I also got banned from sharing a flask macro made specifically for the build(I didn't know it's forbidden):) Funny times. Then things started to improve. In 3.8, Cannot Kill Uber Elder was removed from Cons, instead it had an AUL kill screenshot in Pros part of Pros and Cons section, here. There it made into a blog post called "POE 3.8 Most Popular Gladiator Builds - Top 5 Friendly Budget", here. It also made into a player called Razunter's list of melee builds, here. Then later following in 3.9 here and 3.10 here. In 3.9, it fully switched to impale and started to become what it is today. First Minotaur video came out that time, here. Thread started to become very active, build started to become powerful. 1 month into league, 26th League Lab ladder record came from EasyKun097. Sadly all ladder links are deleted but his post is here. In the screenshot he's 35th but then he later improved it to 26th that day. In 3.10, after some improvements I released another video showcasing both gears and this time Minotaur kill time was half compared to previous, here. Meta Gear DPS was 4.62m and life was 6.7k back then with %29-0 Attack-Spell block. By that time, around each 3 of 4 Sunder players were playing Sunderman build(I can't find the fucking screenshot). Sunderman became flagship of Sunder builds. Around that time, someone wanted to buy the build and I didn't sell. Actually looks like I didn't even respond, how rude of me, here.

Then in 3.11, Sunder got a big change and Sunder's distance on high attack speed and Multistrike was reduced like a joke, here. That day I either had to end it or had to do something. I thought of change.org first, then I thought "I" had to change something instead. At 7th hour of the league, Lacerman build was ready and posted. It had only Lacerate gem change and a new video, which is the Minotaur video on this thread, here. Then in 14 days, build was fully adapted to Lacerate without big changes but going pure phys. with Brutality and some more changes. Compared to Sunderman, it was a total blast with more DPS and wider Aoe. Harvest(3.11) league went pretty good and smooth. At 6th day of Heist(3.12) league, 16th League Lab Ladder record came from logitewty. Again ladder links are deleted by GGG and I talked to logitewty, we both don't have a screenshot but we have his post and video of the run. Also Catarina video on Xbox from demonardvarks came that time, here. Also in Heist(3.12), we were picked amongs top 5 heist starter builds on expertgamereviews.com, here. Also Razunter kept on picking us for his top melee builds, 3.12, 3.13 and 3.14 as 6th best melee build. It's also the league Al-Hezmin kill video is added, here. In 3.13, Lacerman got it's place amongst top viewed Duelist builds when time after release and views are considered, here(All best ones in one screenshot). Also our small community got 4 more videos. Sirus videos, a Maven kill video and The Twisted. People were helping each other, messages were raining and we totally became a community! But there was a problem. Echoes of The Atlas expansion. Maven and Feared/Hidden was hard to do for us. At that time I made the block change, we increased %29-%0 Attack-Spell block to %51-%51 using Versatile Combatant and an explody chest which made us tankier and Maven and Sirus A9 vidoes came afterwards. Then Multiple Totems change came which increased DPS. With these increases, it became so good that if there weren't Maven and her arena, I was planning to change the name of the build to Lacerman 2. But GGG decided to go bossier and slower as a result with Echoes of the Atlas, there was nothing I could do but try for one more league. In Ultimatum League(3.14), we were the most popular build for a time on poebuilds.cc around league launch date which is the busiest time for build searching, here. Also it was pretty active on poe.ninja despite that popular Lacerate build and Whiskeys was the first Lacerator and 11th Gladiator to level to 100 with Lacerman build, here. Also we hit 873345 views and 1231 messages at the moment. Shortly after launch I increased block to %71-%71 while clearing and improved bossing by adding Anomalous Blood Rage. We were awesome in Ultimatums, but still wasn't enough. Maven fight and Maven arena fights The Hidden and The Feared still requires too much investment. This is unacceptable for me and thus I'm ending the build. I will keep on supporting it until the end of this league, make a Pob update when next league arrives for people wanting to enjoy it one more time and end it there. This game is changing rapidly and together we stood for 2 solid years, but sadly time has come to end it. I want to thank to everybody who's been in Lacerman community, especially people who helped to improve it with their ideas and people who helped each other which will stay amongst the pages of both threads. Currently I'm not planning to make another build in the future, I'm planning to take a break from Poe, but who knows what will happen. I might come back with another build:)

"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
"
Kagarrash a écrit :
Also i found that at my point Violent Retailation feels more interesting than Outmatch and Outlast in both terms of dps and survivability, what do you think about it ?

Hi. I'm actually thinking about Violent Retaliation change for some time. After reading your post, I decided to test the change and recorded an Ultimatum video. Endurance charges were 3 most of the time, which is pretty good but I felt the DPS loss, which I will explain soon. I still need to do more testing about sustainability of Endurance charges as well. Here we lose "%10 reduced Physical Damage taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges". Also we need "%10 more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges" from Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy especially in early game. It gives a nice %10 DPS boost. Because of the wording "increased", Violent Retalation won't be that effective and also it requires getting hit(blocking). We mostly need %10 DPS increase from Outmatch and Outlast before we get hit, for clear especially in early game. You can see "I don't have enough DPS" messages in thread from people having characters in early game, which becomes good with upgrades. But some not having little patience reroll because of this, before even reaching Required Gear stats and truly start experiencing the build. But on the other hand, Violent Retaliation will be good on endgame bosses, which we can have some improvements. Since we can't keep up flasks on bosses, our block chance is %51-%51 while doing them and Violent Retaliation can bring nice increase to this other than it's DPS increases too. I will be thinking and working on this. Maybe if I can find a way to increase DPS first, it sounds good for now. This will probably take me a while as I wasn't planning to make an update this league. Thanks for the idea!

I had 2 options about this change. Find a way to increase DPS for that lost %10 in clears and do the change, or find a better way. So I found a better way. Anomalous Blood Rage! It was in Even Further Upgrades section because it was 9-10ex last league, but this league they are 4.5-5 ex. Violent Retaliation gives %80 increased damage on bosses, let's say we blocked 4 times in 10 seconds, it makes %112 increased damage in total. In my tests I noticed we mostly block 3-4 times in 10 seconds in endgame bosses because we try to avoid their attacks. This brings %9.6 DPS increase on bosses to Meta Gear. But when we change to Anomalous Blood Rage instead of this, we keep Endurance Charges and %10 reduced damage bonus from Outmatch and Outlast when they're max, also %10 more DPS while clearing, which we would lose with the switch. And we get up to %27 more DPS on bosses by adding Frenzy Charges and having %10 DPS bonus from Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy by keeping them at max. So I did some tests on various different bosses about it's sustainability. First phase of Elder fight turned out to be a good testing place for this. I didn't use any totems to make the phase as long as possible and also tried avoiding his attacks even that I didn't need to. In 3 tests I did with Anomalous Blood Rage, I was able to keep up Frenzy Charges at 3 all the time in 3 tests, even without using Ancestral Protector which buffs our Attacks Per Second from 8 to 11 which would cause faster generation of Frenzy charges. Only hitting 3 took a little time here but after that it didn't drop. Then I tested with regular Blood Rage, Frenzy charges didn't go higher than 1 and was 0 at times(from Swagger node's chance to gain Frenzy charge on block). Even if we keep Frenzy Charges at 2 most of the time on some bosses, it's %10.2 DPS increase and still higher than Violent Retaliation's increase. We also lost %1.2 DPS on clears with the change.

Here I'm putting this to remind why I didn't go with Violent Retaliation and went with Anomalous Blood Rage + Outmatch and Outlast.

"
ultranemia a écrit :
U are right, i changed outmach for violent retaliation (we have frenzys and enducances anyway so..) and i think feels better overall and will be better bor bossing (will see Sirus )
Also i dropped unwavering stance because i never got stunned (sometimes in ultimatum, not more than half a sec); really i dont feel any diferences taking or not this node; but fortify nodes gives us power+defense, i think is better take 5 points in fortify and drop unwavering.

We have Frenzy charges anyway that's right, but we don't have Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy's "10% more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges". Here wording more is multiplicative whereas wording increased on Violent retaliation is additive and this is what makes this difference. With Anomalous Blood Rage, we can hit max Frenzy charges on majority of the bosses which brings much more improvement(%27 DPS increase) compared to Violent Retaliation's (%9.6 DPS increase). This is explained in details in the previous message.

"
Kagarrash a écrit :
so, after playing with this build a lot of time this league i can tell its defintely not as good as any meta builds. It have good defence mechanics (block/fortify) but cant reach block cap and have no advanced fortify. It have good aspeed and AoE but lack of damage and impale bonuses. And the most important : this build cost TONS of money for decent performance. Meta BF/BB can do red maps with 100c build, Dominating Blow can kill Katarina in 30c worth of items. With this build i had to invest more than 40ex to be able to consistently win ultimatums on MAGIC red-tier maps. Needless to say it has terrible bossfight capabilities : magic numbers in PoB is just result of rage/vaal totem/berserker buffs that you will have no/very limited access mid bossfight like Maven.

But there is also positive sides that i sould notice

1) really smooth map clear. I didnt played ed/contagion, flicker or some other insane things, but this build can compete with carrion golemancer in therms of clearspeed, and is MANY TIMES greater than meta toxic rain, bf/bb or vortex.

2) good delve (not deep but to 83 enemy level and little further is 100% safe and smooth, didnt meet Aul but other delve bosses is piece of cake.

3) fast and smooth lab runs

4) good at Heist. 0 deaths on Heist bosses (did them all, as for me most dangerous is Nashta - can take away 95% of your hp with one hit), 99.9% save exits with sweet loot.

Also i want to note that I decided to make changes to the tree, and it gave me great overall progress (confident trialmaster kills, 100% save ultimatums, easy push levels from 92 to 97)

First of all, drop Iron Reflexes and associated. This is _TERRIBLE_ node for our build, coz we should stand still while lacerating. Ye, we will get stuns sometime without Unwavering Stance, but it is totally nothing compare to how much less total damage will income during ultimatums.

As second, Disciple of Unyielding and Adamant nodes give us really sweet defensive capabilities.

As third i used Flesh and Stone instead of Arctic Armour. It give us sweet ability to blind foes around and damage reduction against far enemies, that is really good in ultimatums, but it is totally useless while we have Iron Reflexes - enemies should have chance to miss if we want blind to work.

Of course i loose some damage (around 20%) after this changes, but cmon, this build cant do real damage anyway, so if we cant oneshot fat guys or at least skip boss phases, we must survive and deal with all this shitty pools, beams and other mechanics, and we can do it with some defence.

So that my thoughs about this build after spending 50+ ex on it. I can easilly do pure breaches, Shaper/Elder, synthesis maps including Cortex, 60-80% delirious red tier Valdo maps under Harbringers, nemesis and other juice, at least 19 waves of Simulacrum (Kosis on 20th is /FF)

I cant : Maven, Maven inv: Feared

Thanks to author of this build anyway, was fun. Maybe i did something totally wrong and it ruined my gameplay (im not smart =D ), but at least i can 36/40 this league with just a little bosskilling service.

Actually we talked about this but I want to reply still so people can get information about it. I first want to thank you for your kind words! Firstly this build is not a Meta build and BF/BB is almost impossible with 100c. At the time of this post, you had 4.45m DPS and 6.2k life. DPS is half of Meta Gear, and we can hit 15m DPS, which means you can go more than 3 times of what you have. Ultimatum video we have at the moment has around 1m lower DPS than you have and total cost of it is a little lower than 15ex+gems. I don't agree that bossing is "terrible", I want to share 2 posts on this thread when build was much weaker than now: here(3.12) and here(3.13). Berserk is actually removed from buffs as it creates unequality between Required Gear and Meta Gears, but here my DPS understanding is highest possible and my adjustments are made for it. For Iron Reflexes, I think it's still better not to get stunned as it can kill us even in a very short time. Same goes for we have 1 magic utility flask and it has freeze immunity but not curse, which surprises some people but I think curse hurts, freeze kills. Kinda same here. You seem to have some nice sounding ideas but I need to check and test them before making an update. At this moment I can't promise an update as I'm ending the build. But many thanks for many ideas my friend! I also need to say you did pretty well according to your experiences with the build with the stats you have, and I'm also thinking you will start to like the build a lot once you hit Meta Gear DPS. Until that point, feel free to hit me up with questions here.

"
ultranemia a écrit :
Hey, i played this build few times in the past 4 years, and like the author said, "this is not a bosskiller". This build is good for mapping/leveling without great invesment, but if u want more, youll have to pay.
Is this build expensive? idk, every build i play seems to be expensive at the end, because u can improve every piece of gear so...
I league start with this build a couple of times and honestly, i just have some trouble with sirus A8(maven wasnt that league but ofc its same case as sirus), without meta gear; this league i tried as second char when i got tired of Toxic, im somewhere beteween 60-100 ex on my gear, and u are right, boss still feels bad for the investmen, i mean u can go warcry and oneshoot sirus last phase but i think this builds its about clearspeed, mapping and leveling.
I didnt tried invitations, but looking at my numbers WITHOUT totems, rage etc i dont feel like this is gonna end well so ill keep leveling a little bit and maybe ill try later, but tbh, melee build no crit... doesnt look good for hard invitations.

Even with this low dmg on boss i like the build, its much better now with block, ty for your guide, like i said, i love the playstyle so much.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Actually don't get me wrong but you had much more DPS than needed to take down Sirus on A8-9 deathless when I checked yesterday. Now you seem to be rerolling. "but i think this builds its about clearspeed". True, that is intended. I think we all spend around %95 of the time clearing compared to endgame bossing, so I made the build clear speed oriented. But Maven and Maven arena performances especially with low to mid cost aren't intended. Anything up to Sirus is intended. Maven and Maven arena(especially The Feared, The Hidden) performances on mid to high gear are the reasons I'm ending the build. Otherwise it can take down any boss other than deep-delve bosses and Sirus is easy for the build after getting comfortable with fight mechanics. But bossing performance vs. investment is completely subjective and I can agree that our endgame bossing is not really fast. We cover this up with our fast clear speed.

"
IverzonX a écrit :

I would like to help, but I can't even see a Gladiator in Ultimatum league amongst your characters. Maybe you rerolled and deleted it. Anyways if you have questions, I'm always here to help.

"
Whiskeys a écrit :
Just 40/40 this league on this char only

Great build, thanks a lot again.
Hope everyone else playing it also has a lot of fun :)

Congratz for 40/40!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 23 mai 2021 12:09:22
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

"
IverzonX a écrit :

I would like to help, but I can't even see a Gladiator in Ultimatum league amongst your characters. Maybe you rerolled and deleted it. Anyways if you have questions, I'm always here to help.

Ty for reply. Yep, i rerolled ascendency, i try a champion now..
I lacked a little more investigation maybe, for more defensive techniques... but your build is awesome, it's very fast, congrats!
cya
I noticed in the meta gear section you have Divergent Lacerate socketed. Is that a better choice than normal Fortify?
I realized I forgot to reply to 2 messages, sorry for that. Here are that 2 and a new message.

"
Zuuule a écrit :
Morning Lacerators!

Quick question about the amulet enchant in the required and meta gear sections. What is the benefit of +% increased melee damage/+1 to strike range over +% damage while leeching? If we are always leeching we can get up to +43% damage while leeching while we can only get up to +16% melee damage with the latter.
Does the +1 to strike range really help more that the damage while leeching enchant. Please correct me if I'm wrong but my POB shows a much higher DPS gain with the leech enchant. Or maybe I don't understand just how leech works.

Strike range doesn't help, it's only there for increased Melee Damage. Damage while leeching gives better increase but we're mostly not leeching, that's why I recommend using increased Melee Damage or Global Physical Damage one if you have an empty suffix instead. I don't think the difference is worth taking the leech one.

"
PrimusLightNova a écrit :
Together with PegasusRider we've found some ways to improve/change the build.
Ways to self craft some of the gear, the easiest way to access items etc...
So for whoever still wants an easy build with clearing at the speed of light, this will always be a good build.
It's also very beginner friendly as you can't really "screw" the build up unless you're not following the guide. And even then you can find the answers here in the comments.

All in all, I'd like to thank PegasusRider for taking the time (almost every day) to help people improve their builds. You will not see many people do the same, and you shouldn't take it for granted.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy the build, and hopefully GGG makes it better (somehow).

Many thanks again!

I want to thank you again for helping out improving the build, writing crafting infos together and also helping out people around the time you played. It was nice to have you on board my friend!

"
Zuuule a écrit :
I noticed in the meta gear section you have Divergent Lacerate socketed. Is that a better choice than normal Fortify?

Yes, in Pob it shows less DPS, but %5 Overwhelm Physical Damage Reduction is much better than %10 increased Attack Damage which is on standard quality Fortify.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Hi, first of all, thanks for the guide. Very detailed and well written :) Could you help me to understand, what is my gear upgrade priority and how to improve dps? I've about 1 million dps which is kinda low compared to your required gear setup. It takes a lot of time to even kill rare mobs sometimes :(

https://pastebin.com/z1cbJCqV

P.S Steel ring is nice to have for sure and I'll be working on them, but I coudn't find good steel rings with dex/int and open prefix/suffix for less than 4-5 ex

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires