[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

hi, i invest about 20ex this league in your build and it feels good, but i have some problem with dps at bosses (conqerors and etc). PoB says i have around 2.7kk dps but last league my bleed glad with 1.5kk damage per second did bossfights much faster. Also i found that at my point Violent Retailation feels more interesting than Outmatch and Outlast in both terms of dps and survivability, what do you think about it ?
Starting to get better atm but now I know that the main raison I fail some damned ulti round is mainly when I sudenly can't move ><

Tried a jewel with "cannot be hindered" but not sure if it really effective for this case.
"
Kagarrash a écrit :
hi, i invest about 20ex this league in your build and it feels good, but i have some problem with dps at bosses (conqerors and etc). PoB says i have around 2.7kk dps but last league my bleed glad with 1.5kk damage per second did bossfights much faster. Also i found that at my point Violent Retailation feels more interesting than Outmatch and Outlast in both terms of dps and survivability, what do you think about it ?

I've also thought bout switching to Violent Retaliation for even more Block chance + some nice dmg boost there. Outside of Blood Rage we generate Frenzy charges on blocks, same for endurance charges (+ when mobs hits us).

btw, i can see that u switched to Violent Retaliation. How it feels after switch ?

"
Thonyzuka a écrit :
Starting to get better atm but now I know that the main raison I fail some damned ulti round is mainly when I sudenly can't move ><

Tried a jewel with "cannot be hindered" but not sure if it really effective for this case.

its probably cuz mobs freezes u. You should change curses flask to freeze immune one to fix this :)
Dernière édition par kowal86, le 30 avr. 2021 18:56:56
"
kowal86 a écrit :
btw, i can see that u switched to Violent Retaliation. How it feels after switch ?

less endurance charges when jump into packs, thinking about +1min endurance ring now. But its not really matter coz 95% of mobs oneshotted even at t16 with phys reduction mods.

Didnt kill any boss yet with new perks. In ultimatums block count from Violent Retaliation is easilly 30+ for PoB if you are interesting.
For people requesting advice on upgrades, here are the things I keep on recommending a lot:

• Change your life flask to Bubbling Divine Life flask, it works really well with Blood of The Karui. Please check Running The Build section for usage of the two in conjunction.
• Corrupt both your weapons to %30 quality via beastcraft.
• Get a 6-link Belly and add Fortify to Lacerate.
• Get Steel Rings.
• Increase physical damage on rings and amulet.
• Get the boot enchant.

"
Kagarrash a écrit :

Hi. I'm actually thinking about Violent Retaliation change for some time. After reading your post, I decided to test the change and recorded an Ultimatum video. Endurance charges were 3 most of the time, which is pretty good but I felt the DPS loss, which I will explain soon. I still need to do more testing about sustainability of Endurance charges as well. Here we lose "%10 reduced Physical Damage taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges". Also we need "%10 more Physical Damage while at maximum Frenzy Charges" from Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy especially in early game. It gives a nice %10 DPS boost. Because of the wording "increased", Violent Retalation won't be that effective and also it requires getting hit(blocking). We mostly need %10 DPS increase from Outmatch and Outlast before we get hit, for clear especially in early game. You can see "I don't have enough DPS" messages in thread from people having characters in early game, which becomes good with upgrades. But some not having little patience reroll because of this, before even reaching Required Gear stats and truly start experiencing the build. But on the other hand, Violent Retaliation will be good on endgame bosses, which we can have some improvements. Since we can't keep up flasks on bosses, our block chance is %51-%51 while doing them and Violent Retaliation can bring nice increase to this other than it's DPS increases too. I will be thinking and working on this. Maybe if I can find a way to increase DPS first, it sounds good for now. This will probably take me a while as I wasn't planning to make an update this league. Thanks for the idea!

I can say that every build maker has his own DPS understanding, even the term "unbuffed dps" seems to change from person to person. Also DPS will change from build to build by their mechanics and sometimes lower DPS can result in higher efficiency compared to other. Because of these reasons, I make videos so people can see what each gear does. I also put changes done after each video to their sticky comments.

You have 2.51m DPS and 6.3k life at the moment. DPS needs increasing for doing Conquerors faster and also for bosses like Sirus. Let's upgrade your gear. I see that you got Vulnerability on gloves, that's a good idea so stuff like Attack Speed can be added to that ring instead. I added this to the guide as optional as their availability is not bad. I noticed you're not using a bleed flask, this is a requirement for survival. You have a Corrupted Blood immunity jewel, but that doesn't protect us from bleeds. Changed first flask with a Bubbling Divine Life flask of Staunching. It's also better to use one with Bubbling mod because it works really well with Blood of The Karui(Please check Running The Build section for usage of the two in conjunction). Get a Lion's Roar in place of Sulphur flask and move anti-freeze to Basalt(3.00m DPS), get a Soul Taker with %25 increased Attack Speed and corrupt it to %30 quality via beastcraft or %28 via Hillock(3.10m DPS), get an amulet with higher physical damage(3.24m DPS), get Steel Rings(3.46m DPS, 6.2k life), bless Rustic Sash(3.48m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make remaining gems 20-20 and get the boot enchant(3.72m DPS, 6.2k life). Pretty close to Required Gear DPS now and will solve your problems. Next upgrades can be Meta Gear's cluster jewel and Watcher's Eye. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/3fRyibSX

"
kowal86 a écrit :
Hey There!

Quick question (maybe advice?) about Life Tap Support.
Isnt it better to leave Life Tap at lower lever (we dont need % more dmg from it) to fit our Blood Rage life cost ? It could give us Life Tap Buff each time we use Blood Rage, nothing special but still bit more (20%) life recovery from flask for few seconds :)

edit:
ive also found a mistake (or not?) in ur lvl 90 planner skill tree - Swagger node area, instead of block node there is bottom (damage) one added. Many of ppl adding this damage node instead of block one :)

Cheers

Hi. I just checked this. Level 1 Lifetap requires 17 life to be spent, but cost of both Blood Rage and Berserk is 16 mana so they still won't trigger Lifetap. That block node is actually intended, I'm aware of people choosing the other damage node and can't understand why as it only brings %0.6 DPS increase. I am fixing this on every "Let's upgrade your gear" thingie I'm doing here that has it. You can see one below too. %2 block chance is much better than %0.6 DPS increase for us:)

"
master94ga a écrit :
Hey, can you do a check on my build to see if I'm doing all right? I think the build is fine, the rare axe is weak and I have to buy a better one. I have 4ex at the moment.

I'm still on low level maps (under tier 10) and I do them easily, the problem is that I don't find high tier maps, I buy them from Zana when available and I do only the highest tier I own. Maybe I should use vaal orb?

I have also some Gemcutter's Prism, I should use on some gem? Which one?

Hi. Sure. For maps, first you need to increase map completion to 100+ for higher tiers to drop frequently. Vaal orbs will get wasted on yellow tier maps. I wouldn't vaal any map lower than T15. Characters tab is set to private in your account settings. Just reply back here after making it public so I can see and be able to help.

"
YungSlickSloth a écrit :
Hi Pegasus, I like this build so much, but I feel like my build is so squishy on Red maps (T11) and deal no damage sometimes. I struggle to fight multiple bosses like the one on the Courthouse map because they just 1 shot me when I go near them. Currently, I have 4 ex and I don't know what item should I buy.
Help really appreciated. Thanks

Hi YungSlickSloth. Thanks for your nice words! You have 1.29m DPS and 4.8k life at the moment. Both are pretty low for red maps and your struggles are completely normal. Let's upgrade your gear. Change your Panicked Divine flask with a Bubbling Divine flask as this mod works really well with Blood of The Karui(Please check Running The Build section for usage of the two in conjunction). You seem to have 7 unspent skill points. You might have missed some optional quests or quest rewards. Check here to make sure you did all of them and got their skill point book rewards. Change your cluster jewel with one having 8 passives on it, pick points on it and put in your Watcher's Eye and other jewel, also 2 more skill points(1.70m DPS, 5.1k life), refund unneeded str node over Bloodless and pick a life node(5.2k life), change small node on Swagger to block one(1.68m DPS), corrupt both your axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.72m DPS), get Rumi's Concoction instead of Sulphur flask(1.65m DPS, %71-%71 Attack-Spell block), get a 6-link Belly and add Fortify to Lacerate(2.20m DPS, 5.3k life), get an amulet and 2 rings with higher physical damage, get 30 dex on one of them and anoint Discipline and Training to your amulet(2.49m DPS, 5.6k life), divine Watcher's Eye to %6 life(or buy one and sell yours, 5.7k life). Meanwhile doing these upgrades, level gems to 20 and get the boot enchant(2.89m DPS, 5.7k life). Actually less DPS is enough for reds but I wanted to add as much as I can. Now you can do Conquerors no problem too. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/7R37LC62

"
Whiskeys a écrit :
How do you properly find dps in PoB?

My numbers seem underwhelming compared to what happens in game. Maybe I am not using PoB properly (new to using it).

Edit: Figured it out - go to configuration and set up charges, impale, etc.

This might help(from guide):
"When comparing DPS, import your character onto Required Gear Pob so all the configurations I made in Pob will be applied to your character(If you have Bloodscent on your cluster jewel, you need to type in your Rage in configurations, which is 50 by default, goes up to 65 with Rage nodes we get on Passive Tree). Also, if you have Awakened Melee Physical Damage, you need to click the checkbox next to "Is the enemy Intimidated" in configurations. You will see your correct DPS this way. Don't forget to click the checkbox "Delete Skills" when importing Items and Skills so they won't override."

You can also compare your items with the items on Required Gear this way since they will be in items but unused.

"
sontheguardian a écrit :
Hi, im really interested in your build. Could i ask how is its performance in high blighted maps with a budget like 20 ex this league? Experience from people with similar builds are also really much appreciated.

Hi. I just tried an alched T16 Blighted Promenade map with Required Gear character(15ex+gems) and succesfully completed it. I can't say it was easy, but it wasn't hard for sure. Boss damage was enough, also after some point I lost track of upgrading towers trying to reach everywhere and finished while defending the base. But I haven't played a Blighted map for ages so I'm kinda rusty. Hope it helps!

"
cebeep a écrit :
whats my next upgrade to be? 6l chest? i have tried to upgrade the cheaper parts.. seems like everything in the coming ugprades are few exalts :(

https://pastebin.com/EkhWxmwX

You have 1.92m DPS and 5.7k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Refund Gladiator's Perseverance since you have Feed The Fury, get an 8-passive cluster and spec into Martial Prowess and remaining jewel socket and a life node(1.91m DPS, 5.9k life), increase crafted mod on your axe to %15 and corrupt both axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.98m DPS), get a 6-link Belly and add Fortify to Lacerate(2.66m DPS), change Two-Stone ring with a Steel ring(2.78m DPS), get a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(2.98m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20, Vulnerability to 7 and get the boot enchant(3.29m DPS, 5.9k life). I also switched Basalt flask to Chemist's one like in guide so it can be used twice like other Utility flasks. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/Y8At1FqX

"
Thonyzuka a écrit :

I suggest only moving with Leap, you won't have problems this way. Hinder only affects movement speed and doesn't affect Leap speed so you can even pick Hindering Flasks when you see it.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 1 mai 2021 10:10:17
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

"
master94ga a écrit :
Hey, can you do a check on my build to see if I'm doing all right? I think the build is fine, the rare axe is weak and I have to buy a better one. I have 4ex at the moment.

I'm still on low level maps (under tier 10) and I do them easily, the problem is that I don't find high tier maps, I buy them from Zana when available and I do only the highest tier I own. Maybe I should use vaal orb?

I have also some Gemcutter's Prism, I should use on some gem? Which one?

Hi. Sure. For maps, first you need to increase map completion to 100+ for higher tiers to drop frequently. Vaal orbs will get wasted on yellow tier maps. I wouldn't vaal any map lower than T15. Characters tab is set to private in your account settings. Just reply back here after making it public so I can see and be able to help.

Now should be ok, sorry and thanks for your help!

I have also a pending tree point that I don't know where to use.
Dernière édition par master94ga, le 1 mai 2021 10:00:16
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
Hi. I just checked this. Level 1 Lifetap requires 17 life to be spent, but cost of both Blood Rage and Berserk is 16 mana so they still won't trigger Lifetap.

Life Tap Support has 200% cost & reservation multiplier, when its linked to Blood Rage or Berserk mana cost goin up from 16 to 32 life cost both. Without Berserk when Blood Rage is linked to Increase Duration and + Life Tap mana (life) cost going even higher - 44 life cost.

Blood Rage(lvl20) + Increase Duration + Life Tap = 44 life cost
Blood Rage(lvl20) + Berserk(lvl20) + Life Tap = 32 life cost both

There is just no point to level Life Tap and we can get buff each time we use blood rage/berserk

And for people using theirs left mouse button as "move only" if they are fine with Blood Rage sound every 1 second they could put their Blood Rage to left mouse button and forget bout Blood Rage casting + infinite Life Tap buff :)

"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
That block node is actually intended, I'm aware of people choosing the other damage node and can't understand why as it only brings %0.6 DPS increase. I am fixing this on every "Let's upgrade your gear" thingie I'm doing here that has it. You can see one below too. %2 block chance is much better than %0.6 DPS increase for us:)

I know that the block node is much better than the damage one.

I think u misunderstood me ;)
Your level 90 planner https://poeplanner.com/b/dLT
People probably choosing this damage node instead of block one cuz its in ur planner lvl90 link :) Level 94 planner tree is fine.

Cheers :)

Dernière édition par kowal86, le 1 mai 2021 13:24:18
my video doing a t12 map
~16 Ex spent
lvl 96
https://streamable.com/a9q5iw
I just want kill myself xD
Dernière édition par RubinhoCampeao, le 1 mai 2021 15:08:41
"
RubinhoCampeao a écrit :
my video doing a t12 map
~16 Ex spent
lvl 96

Bro, fix this armor ;)

Abyssus gives 40% increased damage taken.
Your gloves are 29 life.
Both rings have no life.

You can't be serous with such gear. I wonder where these 16ex is :P
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 1 mai 2021 19:13:31
"
Horken007 a écrit :
"
RubinhoCampeao a écrit :
my video doing a t12 map
~16 Ex spent
lvl 96

Bro, fix this armor ;)

Abyssus gives 40% increased damage taken.
Your gloves are 29 life.
Both rings have no life.

You can't be serous with such gear. I wonder where these 16ex is :P

He's not Lacerman anymore, thats why Abyssus and other different items, he's Cycloner now :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires