"
Rudrvik a écrit :
Next league we'll be cryin a lot, i guess. 🤦‍♂️

No 2H — no cry!
"
Liokar a écrit :
"
dgmsti2012 a écrit :
"It covers enemies in ash, a debuff that scales with the power of nearby enemies. It also causes enemies that are affected by this debuff to explode with fire damage when they are slain"

Is this a new covered in ash effect or is it only specific to infernal cry?

prbly the same thing like chieftain/ascendant-chieftain/xophs blood

also, im thinking blast rain with awk GMP for triggering like 10+ combusts per actual shot - if its ONLY attack restricted, not melee restricted.
Looks like 12 sec cooldown on warcrys.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
poggeroni
"
Nizreb915 a écrit :
I'm not sure how this applies to buff 2 handed weapons as they seem to equally effect all weapon types.

I would assume that there is a mechanic which uses the base damage of whatever weapon it's used with. So 2h weapons have a higher base damage but a slower attack speed to compensate. So if warcry uses this number, the effects could be stronger if you are using a slow weapon with very high damage per hit.
I'm usually critical of changes, but these seem realy good. No shared cooldown? Monster rank considered when applying effect? Good job there.
Warcrys doesn't concern me, please leave more information ... Skill balances? I just want to play in builds.
nice reworks gonna make melee more viable :D
<3
In general I like the idea of slow, but mighty (AoE) attacks with 2H-weapons.

My main concern is, that it will feel squishy in terms of survivability.
If you have a fast af 1H / dual wield build with 15+ APS and a good LoH in addition to leech, it will always feel much more reliable and tanky than slow attacks.

LoH with a high APS is just great. I doubt, that the attempt of slowing 2H builds down and provide AoE or damage, will "counter" this...

To address this issue, maybe increase the leech rate with 2H slow melee attacks?
Or anything else, to grant so comparable survivability to fast APS builds with leech and LoH...

Cheers
we will see how strong each of those are. It's weird because.....Rallying Cry gives a % of your main hand weapon

For that vast majority of support/minion builds, that's going to be TERRIBLE
If it's too strong, then we'll see Witches running around with 500+DPS Jewelled foils summoning an army via Generals Cry + Rallying Cry that is like Animate Weapon but....waaayyy better.

We've never been able to grow spectre/Minion damage based on our weapon damage before. That's going to be POTENTIALLY very interesting and tough to balance around.

This MAY also lend to a game play style that benefits two 6 link setups. A 6 Link for Generals cry to make those ghosty bois very strong, and another 6 link for spectres. Just put all your passives into HP and Minion Damage, and away you go. Every spectre build (potentially) just got additional damage (like we needed it xD)
IGN: Steeldraconis
G3 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/goodguygaming
Youtube: http://tinyurl.com/y5nvpcpo
Check out the CHAD Zerker build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2478633
S𓆣C𓆣A𓆣R𓆣A𓆣B𓆣G𓆣O𓆣D𓆣L𓆣I𓆣V𓆣E𓆣S𓆣

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires