New and Changed Warcries in Path of Exile: Harvest

ahh i want to know what Combust looks like... is it 0%/50%/100% physical to fire. Or a pure fixed Fire Damage value.
"
So warcries are all about attacks now?

Seems like my intention of using BV (spell) with combust from infernal cry won't work (if the wording is correct about "exerting the next few attacks")..
Dernière édition par Orac0n, le 9 juin 2020 11:47:06
"
Liokar a écrit :
"
Goods4188 a écrit :
"
Lord_Drakken a écrit :
I am excited that they reworked war cry skills. The change to counting monsters was desperately needed! However, for me, what I really need is the new skill gem/socket system to make its debut.

I want to use rallying cry on my dominating blow guardian. But where am I going to put it with all of my auras, heralds, and minion skills? I already run around with no CWDT defense running.

I hate that the skills I use are not limited by my mana, or my ability to play my character, but instead too few sockets on my gear. I can't wait until I can run around with multiple skills and use them more tactically instead of just one.

How do you see dominating blow working with this league mechanic? I too love dominating blow but it’s such a momentum skill and the farming doesn’t seem to meld with dominating blow at all. As a result I am not sure dom blow is a realistic league start if you want to play the league mechanic. Kind of a bummer honestly.

However, I wonder if we can now go so sort of two handed resolute technique and use the ancestral cry to better our main skill. Either way though, I just don’t see it working with the league mechanic.

i personally wonder whether generals cry + dom blow + multistrike will result in x ghosts striking 3 times and potentially EACH spawning sentinels. this WOULD be quite the hilarious way to spawn lots of minions even in the garden very fast.

Well if you are using some HUGE one hit kill weapon than this might work but otherwise I feel like your just losing a link for the Dom blow which hurts the minions it creates. After thinking on this more, I am not sure it will work well unless General's cry gives a massive boost to the minions themselves as well.
"
Tommyvv a écrit :
Recover 25% of Life and Mana when you use a Warcry

Trigger a Socketed Warcry Skill when you lose Endurance Charges
You lose all Endurance Charges on reaching maximum Endurance Charges
20%chance to gain endurance when hit passive point
heartbound loop

3warcry in shield
4warcry manual spamzer

arakaali fang 20 spiders-phantasm
6curse body armour
animate weapon-spelltotem
cascade-desecrate-bladefall

brand-srs-recall

lol are you tommyvv from jsp omg
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
wow general cry phantom (cyclone)?
LOL
"
Infernal Cry
This was previously known as Abyssal Cry and has received a full rework. We aimed to keep its old features while providing some new exciting ones to refresh its appeal.

It covers enemies in ash, a debuff that scales with the power of nearby enemies. It also causes enemies that are affected by this debuff to explode with fire damage when they are slain.

It also exerts your next few attacks to trigger Combust when hitting an enemy. Combust is a triggered Area of Effect attack skill granted by the Infernal Cry gem. It scales with attack damage modifiers and can benefit from your supports.

I like the idea of Infernal Cry.

I dislike the idea of Abyssal Cry being removed. I'm also not sure why chaos damage builds needed to take a nerf like this so that fire damage builds could get another buff.
"
Haunted_Bacon a écrit :
I see the new Keystone is instant Warcries, but does that mean Battle Cry, the Notable (which does the same thing, but way better) will be removed?

yes, i was wondering that too.....

between battle cry and words of glory, warcries cost no mana and could be continually active. i'm guessing that's not going to be the case any more.
This made me weep.

I first tried to cry, but it was reworked and given a new identity.
Do warcries exert totem skills that have the attack tag? Ancestral Protector/Warchief totem?
Question

If you use 2 different warcries one after the other, do you receive both types of exerted attacks stacking or do they override each other and cancel the previous exerted effects out?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires