New and Changed Warcries in Path of Exile: Harvest

:)
Dernière édition par thep10xer, le 8 juin 2020 00:45:53
"
Haunted_Bacon a écrit :
I see the new Keystone is instant Warcries, but does that mean Battle Cry, the Notable (which does the same thing, but way better) will be removed?

There's no doubt that this will be removed and made something else.
Next league we'll be cryin a lot, i guess. 🤦‍♂️
"
thep10xer a écrit :
"
Nizreb915 a écrit :
I'm not sure how this applies to buff 2 handed weapons as they seem to equally effect all weapon types.

Exerted attacks are limited. So you can get more value out of using a slower weapon because there is also a cooldown for warcries. A 1hand/dualwield build will eat through the exerted charges faster than the cooldown.

So a two-hander/slower attack will get the exerted effect almost every attack.

This is one change of many changes to benefit two-hands.

And I love it because cyclone has no good effect out of it if it only holds for 1 sec then. So hyped :D

Thanks for the great work GGG
Dernière édition par Ondrugs, le 8 juin 2020 01:10:19
Nice rework.

Though, not a fan of the rallying cry changes.
I liked using rallying cry with mind over matter builds as a way to power through large packs. Though I can see it being removed as it benefited caster builds, it had a cost of requiring decent strength stat and a socket to fit in.

Wish we can see some sort of buff in the future as a replacement for the old rallying cry
"
Ancestral Cry
This is a new Warcry which was designed to work well specifically with strike skills. It causes your next few strikes to also target nearby enemies, similar to the Ancestral Call support.

It also provides a buff based on the power of nearby enemies which both increases your melee range as well as providing bonus armour.

It's intended to be a well-rounded Warcry that generally provides benefit to anybody interested in playing strike skills.

even trailer shows it is a 100% complete flop - 0:22, player runs out of 'charges' and runs in circles because it cannot do shit without that Warcry active.

great buff to 'strike skills', just like ALL previous buffs to strike skills.
it is so you:
- use Ancestral Call or other sources of +strikes, then you do not need this Warcry
- use Ancestral Cry and every 4 hits you have to wait for it to charge up (and take a mandatory keystone, bind it to your left click)

just FIX THE TARGETING so people can play without such crutches and actually hit their targets like players in all other games in this genre

in short: Strike skills? strike one

"
Intimidating + Seismic Cry

Unless you can stack them: one is purely better than the other and noone is ever going to look at the other one. Seismic sounds like it is 'slam only' so strike this one out. why have fluff content like this?

"
Rallying Cry

yet another 'rework' that kills something interesting without second thought (Storm Burst the first was a GOOD skill. you turned it into some generic phys-convert skill). Rallying Cry's threshold jewel was VERY useful with MOM. now that is gone. sad.

what is also sad is how one dimensional this buff is: use it with Dom Blow/HoP/HoAg

And the last one, General's Cry, seems to be designed to drop from Uber-Awakener because if it does even half of what it promises it is an OP build in itself. if thats the case - just scrapp all other warcriess, noone is going to look at them
I am POGGING
Infernal Cry just might be my league starter. I'll have to see what changes with the Slam skills first.
General's Cry is not in the video
i am a bit sad that we can no longer annoint the instant warcry, that is a change that purely takes away options from me, not a fan

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires