[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
Same1 a écrit :
"
LinkRyu a écrit :
BTW where do you get mana leech and corrupted blood, IMHO two absolute must of every build¿

I have mana leech on one of my large cluster jewels, Fuel the Fight I think the notable is called. TBH though I think it's a waste of space. You are better off getting a normal jewel with mana leech and getting a useful notable than to waste a cluster jewel notable on it.

Corrupted blood really hasn't killed me yet apart from a single Sirus fight. Never really thought about getting a jewel to negate it tbh.

Yeah corrupting blood is always scary, but most of the time I feel fine to be honest. I don't have any corrupting blood immunity, but I should get on a jewel.

Survived a 20-stack corrupting blood yesterday though, but just barely.

"
LinkRyu a écrit :
BTW where do you get mana leech and corrupted blood, IMHO two absolute must of every build¿

The node 'warbringer' in our ascendancy gives us 25% of mana and life every shout. Since we are reserving like 90% of our mana, that means that the low mana pool we have will fill up to full every time we use a warcry.

Don't panic.
Stream is up now. If you need help, you know where to find me.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi I was wondering if anyone could check out my gear and lmk if anything seems obv wrong my dips just feels underwhelming character : noooooood thanks
"
Nodnarbz a écrit :
Hi I was wondering if anyone could check out my gear and lmk if anything seems obv wrong my dips just feels underwhelming character : noooooood thanks

Underwhelming why? Because you have very low life? There are ways to fix that.
You don't need Tailwind - get boots with high life (+ strength maybe).
You can also spec out of some dmg nodes to get the remaining life nodes.
If you use lower level dex gems (Blood Rage / Haste) you can spec out the 30 dex node (or Versatility and the node below) to get some more life nodes or a 2nd jewel socket in the tree. If you spec out of all 3 you are at 99% hit chance. Maybe annoint Weathered hunter?
Use a 7% life jewel instead of Watcher's Eye.

Get 2 more Fettle Jewels of course :)

Dernière édition par daflipp, le 3 mai 2020 12:52:32
Hello, I don't understand how we get the dexterity. In PoB Standard you don't meet the 117 required dexterity, you only get 98?
I've been having lots of fun with the build, thanks a lot!

I have a couple of questions, if someone can check my character, i'll be very grateful:

1- Where should i find dexterity to get to 212?

2- When should i switch Raktasha's Fur and Aspect of the cat Boots? I have like 20~30ex budget!

3- any general tips and suggestions would be appreciated!
Guide updated!

- Removed Close Combat from the setup and replaced it with Fortify

After playing around a lot, we've come to the conclusion that Fortify feels a lot better than Close Combat. You can also go for something like Ruthless instead, but the added convenience of not having to refresh Fortify with leap slam is just really nice.

When clearing maps, it is a pretty significant difference in clearspeed.

Don't panic.
"
pheeeL a écrit :
Hello, I don't understand how we get the dexterity. In PoB Standard you don't meet the 117 required dexterity, you only get 98?

I might have overlooked something in one of them, I'll check the PoB's again.
In the version I have, I have accounted for the dex.

https://pastebin.com/a3kmjnEB

As a general rule, if you suffer from things like that, take temporary nodes that might help out. You can also use a brutal restraint.
The cluster jewels is also a source where you can get some extra.

I plan on updating the PoB soon, but just haven't gotten around to it.

Don't panic.
"
mat1122 a écrit :

I have a couple of questions, if someone can check my character, i'll be very grateful:

2- When should i switch Raktasha's Fur and Aspect of the cat Boots? I have like 20~30ex budget!

1 - You are not supposed to get 212.
Don't level all the dex gems to max level, and unless you use a foil, you should only need 117 for the Farrul's Fur.

2 - I assume you mean Farrul's Fur. Get it as soon as you can. As for the boots, you don't need to have aspect on the boots. You can get the aspect on any rare item, and as long as it has a free suffix you can craft it yourself.

3 - I'll have a look as soon as I have some free time, can't do it right now though.

Don't panic.
"
mat1122 a écrit :

I had just had a fast look over ur char.

You should not use the gloves they are bad, also abysus is good for damage but i think a rare helmet with res/acc/life (optimal with enchant) would be way better same for the gloves. Maybe that way u could also get a new amulett.
Also get quality on ur Mark of the Elder.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires