[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

The build is awesome! Slowly building at right now rocking maps easily. Is there a alternate skill to bladestorm ? It gives my pc an headache so maybe i should try lacerate x).
"
Miyokard a écrit :
The build is awesome! Slowly building at right now rocking maps easily. Is there a alternate skill to bladestorm ? It gives my pc an headache so maybe i should try lacerate x).

there are many skills u can use Bladestorm has the best boss clear and feels good for maps but u can almost use every melee phys skill like lacerate, ground slam, or other skills for some u need to change gems like cyclone.
Dernière édition par p190001, le 4 mai 2020 12:04:47
"
Fiver a écrit :

1 - You are not supposed to get 212.
Don't level all the dex gems to max level, and unless you use a foil, you should only need 117 for the Farrul's Fur.

2 - I assume you mean Farrul's Fur. Get it as soon as you can. As for the boots, you don't need to have aspect on the boots. You can get the aspect on any rare item, and as long as it has a free suffix you can craft it yourself.

3 - I'll have a look as soon as I have some free time, can't do it right now though.

Thanks for replying! Yeah, I meant Farrul's, dont know where i get Raktasha from XD
When should i switch out Farrul's Fur for a Rare Chest?

"
p190001 a écrit :

I had just had a fast look over ur char.

You should not use the gloves they are bad, also abysus is good for damage but i think a rare helmet with res/acc/life (optimal with enchant) would be way better same for the gloves. Maybe that way u could also get a new amulett.
Also get quality on ur Mark of the Elder.

Thanks a lot, man! I'll take a look on new gloves.
I haven't played in like 2 years, so i'm kinda outdated on crafting stuff. How should i quality on my ring?
Heu buddy quick question, looking to upgrade my Lycosidae to the Saviour next, I saw a decent one but it has Resolute Technique corrupted into it. I'm guessing we DON'T want that, right? As it will prevent us from doing crits? Or did I misinterpret?
I respecced my Cyclone character and spent all my money (about 25ex) on new equipment. Had issues with reaching the stats requirements on int and dex, so I now only have 5.6k hp which doesn't feel too comfortable. Damage is mostly solid though (even though I don't reach the full standard version dps).

However: I'm not sure if this is my PC or internet making problems, but clearing feels very awkward with bladestorm, I stutter a LOT (warcry shouldn't interrupt anything as walking + warcrying works smoothly) and just freeze in place without being able to leap slam or walk away, thus dying in situations I should survive easily.
While 20 waves Simulacrum is no problem, I had trouble even reaching 4 stacks with this build as I just cannot move freely.

Any ideas?
Would it be possible to incorporate Hands of the high templar that give +4 to warcry and a 6 cry wolf + warning call/mob mentality/ provocateur into this?

I'm currently using Kaom's and a mid-roll fleshripper but feel like it's running out of potential.
"
AriGold2507 a écrit :
Heu buddy quick question, looking to upgrade my Lycosidae to the Saviour next, I saw a decent one but it has Resolute Technique corrupted into it. I'm guessing we DON'T want that, right? As it will prevent us from doing crits? Or did I misinterpret?

Resolute Technique is rlly bad on a saviour and also bad for the build.
"
Radiomuffin a écrit :
Would it be possible to incorporate Hands of the high templar that give +4 to warcry and a 6 cry wolf + warning call/mob mentality/ provocateur into this?

I'm currently using Kaom's and a mid-roll fleshripper but feel like it's running out of potential.

Idk maybe, but u are playing an completly differnt build and are not using the right items so not sure how to help u.
"
pheeeL a écrit :
I respecced my Cyclone character and spent all my money (about 25ex) on new equipment. Had issues with reaching the stats requirements on int and dex, so I now only have 5.6k hp which doesn't feel too comfortable. Damage is mostly solid though (even though I don't reach the full standard version dps).

However: I'm not sure if this is my PC or internet making problems, but clearing feels very awkward with bladestorm, I stutter a LOT (warcry shouldn't interrupt anything as walking + warcrying works smoothly) and just freeze in place without being able to leap slam or walk away, thus dying in situations I should survive easily.
While 20 waves Simulacrum is no problem, I had trouble even reaching 4 stacks with this build as I just cannot move freely.

Any ideas?

Hmm maybe its bladestorm u could trie lacerate.(some people have trouble with bladestorm) It also could be ur mana its maybe a bit low u could trie to swap close combat to fortify and then remove fortify on the leap slam and put vaal Haste there and add another Enlighten to ur Banner.(this should also help with surviability)

Also u only have -8 mana on ur ring just get -9 there.
Hi!
The build looked very very good, but bladestorm really puts me off on the clear aspect.
Saw in some of your comments that you can use Cyclone (seemed best option given the tree and clear, at least for me).
Any thing I should be aware of when doing it with cyclone? Or the reasoning behind your valuation of skills like bladerstorm/lacerate over cyclone aside from the boss damage (and the damage is really that far off)?

Thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par SavtaShazam, le 5 mai 2020 12:29:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires