[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
rnbounty a écrit :
"
it did trie it, its better but i think best clear would give explode + lacerate (the clear will never reach lvls like TS or frost blades for example) but its more then good enough imo. And i did manage to get some good numbers around 70+ in tropical ilands which is ok.

sounds cool, 70 is a great number ;)
would you still use close combat with lacerate? or switch it for something else?
and what is the best lacerate helm enchant? 40damage?

I still use Close Combat, since it's still the best option in terms of dps vs bosses, but I'm sure there are other good options for clearing maps etc.

Don't panic.

Don't panic.
Starting up my stream now. If anyone needs help or just want to hang out, I will be streaming for the next 6+ hours. Feel free to stop by.

www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Crzpin a écrit :
HI, im here again, first of all Thanks for the fast response the last time

i have already made a lot of changes on the build, im still thinking i cant do enough damage yet, at least not 30M yet, BUT let me put contex on all this

1- i cant use the UNIQUE belt because it does not give any RES, thats a lame

2- Still searching for bottled faith

3- Already changed the cluster jewels, except the fettle's because i dont have enough passive points

4-is 5.3k of life pool good enough ?

5-Still looking for a better corsair sword, HELP

Aaaand, this is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/Y0LV2rTs

Thanks for all

U rlly should get the Fettles and aim for atleast 5.5 life

For 2 and 5 just buy em if u have the currency or craft the sword.

if u cant get the belt than skip it but u will lose alot of dmg.
Dernière édition par p190001, le 28 avr. 2020 13:58:04
Hello! Wanna ask if a Farrul chest will still be better over a phys crit explosion chest?
"
drigorin a écrit :
Hello! Wanna ask if a Farrul chest will still be better over a phys crit explosion chest?

For clear the explode will be better, but for bosses like sirus farruls is way better.
It's been a while since I have posted on the forums but I after I got bored with my own builds I found this.

Fun build that makes the entire game look like a joke :). Although I did spend an awful lot of currency on it (~150-200 ex by now I think). Did my first Awakener 8 @ lvl 81 deathless. Every other piece of content you throw at this build will melt. Facetanking Kosis in wave 20 of simulacrum? Np. Sure you will still get one-shot every now and then by on death mechanics but hey thats POE...

I changed some stuff compared to the original posted build. I run a +crit chance, explody chest. I run fortify in Bladestorm setup instead of Close Combat (tbh Close Combat is a shit gem unless you are bossing and able to stand on top of the boss - it also works horrible during mapping unless you run a quartz flask for phasing) and because I run fortify I also have a Lethal Pride timeless jewel that gives +30 war cry buff effect, 4% max life, 20% fortify effect, 5% chance to deal double damage.
I had a bunch of reduced mana reserved gear from a previous build and an Enlighten 4 so I can run Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, War Banner AND precision lvl 21.

Never checked my pob but I've been full clearing juiced T16's without any issue. Got my last 4 challenges with it.

Anyway, they completely ruined the game with cluster jewels :)
"
Same1 a écrit :
It's been a while since I have posted on the forums but I after I got bored with my own builds I found this.

Fun build that makes the entire game look like a joke :). Although I did spend an awful lot of currency on it (~150-200 ex by now I think). Did my first Awakener 8 @ lvl 81 deathless. Every other piece of content you throw at this build will melt. Facetanking Kosis in wave 20 of simulacrum? Np. Sure you will still get one-shot every now and then by on death mechanics but hey thats POE...

I changed some stuff compared to the original posted build. I run a +crit chance, explody chest. I run fortify in Bladestorm setup instead of Close Combat (tbh Close Combat is a shit gem unless you are bossing and able to stand on top of the boss - it also works horrible during mapping unless you run a quartz flask for phasing) and because I run fortify I also have a Lethal Pride timeless jewel that gives +30 war cry buff effect, 4% max life, 20% fortify effect, 5% chance to deal double damage.
I had a bunch of reduced mana reserved gear from a previous build and an Enlighten 4 so I can run Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, War Banner AND precision lvl 21.

Never checked my pob but I've been full clearing juiced T16's without any issue. Got my last 4 challenges with it.

yeah i also did the switch to an explo/crit chest and the clear feels much smoother now, while the singele target doest not suffer that much (if at all).
and if you get a decent astral plate its much easier to get your resists fixed :)

i see you dont use a "cry wolf" cluster. how does it feel without it, do you miss it?
"
Same1 a écrit :

I've never really used Close Combat a lot in any other build, but you might be right on it. I try to stand really close to bosses anyway though, but an added layer of safety would be if I didn't have to.

"

I don't know why, but that smiley at the end made me laugh. lol

Don't panic.
"
rnbounty a écrit :
"
Same1 a écrit :
Spoiler

yeah i also did the switch to an explo/crit chest and the clear feels much smoother now, while the singele target doest not suffer that much (if at all).
and if you get a decent astral plate its much easier to get your resists fixed :)

i see you dont use a "cry wolf" cluster. how does it feel without it, do you miss it?

Considering I only use Enduring Call I don't really see the point of Cry Wolf except for passively getting Endurance Charges. I mean sure it means on boss fights like Sirus you cannot blindly run in from the gitgo but after a couple of seconds you're fine.
I mean to be fair Sirus 8 really is a joke with this build. For the first 2 phases I don't even use flasks, I just drop down a single totem, blood rage, berserk and he's phased in like 1-2 seconds...

I have quite a beefy explody chest with 100+ life, explody stuff and crit chance so I'm actually better off defensive and offensive compared to Farrul's.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires