[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
Fiver a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Same1 a écrit :
It's been a while since I have posted on the forums but I after I got bored with my own builds I found this.

Fun build that makes the entire game look like a joke :). Although I did spend an awful lot of currency on it (~150-200 ex by now I think). Did my first Awakener 8 @ lvl 81 deathless. Every other piece of content you throw at this build will melt. Facetanking Kosis in wave 20 of simulacrum? Np. Sure you will still get one-shot every now and then by on death mechanics but hey thats POE...

I changed some stuff compared to the original posted build. I run a +crit chance, explody chest. I run fortify in Bladestorm setup instead of Close Combat (tbh Close Combat is a shit gem unless you are bossing and able to stand on top of the boss - it also works horrible during mapping unless you run a quartz flask for phasing) and because I run fortify I also have a Lethal Pride timeless jewel that gives +30 war cry buff effect, 4% max life, 20% fortify effect, 5% chance to deal double damage.
I had a bunch of reduced mana reserved gear from a previous build and an Enlighten 4 so I can run Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, War Banner AND precision lvl 21.

Never checked my pob but I've been full clearing juiced T16's without any issue. Got my last 4 challenges with it.

I've never really used Close Combat a lot in any other build, but you might be right on it. I try to stand really close to bosses anyway though, but an added layer of safety would be if I didn't have to.

Close Combat is just a weird gem and although it makes the POB numbers look insane it almost never works that well in reality.

"
Anyway, they completely ruined the game with cluster jewels :)

"
Fiver a écrit :
I don't know why, but that smiley at the end made me laugh. lol

Well I mean they really did completely shoot themselves in the foot with this. With the introduction of the conquerors and Sirus they made us learn mechanics again you couldn't just remember 2-3 different attacks and mindlessly mash your right mouse button (Yes I'm looking at you shaper/elder/uber elder). Only to make Sirus (and all the other bosses) look like white mobs by adding in cluster jewels.
I mean there are 200m+ Shaper/Sirus DPS builds right now that are completely immortal.
"
Same1 a écrit :

Well I mean they really did completely shoot themselves in the foot with this. With the introduction of the conquerors and Sirus they made us learn mechanics again you couldn't just remember 2-3 different attacks and mindlessly mash your right mouse button (Yes I'm looking at you shaper/elder/uber elder). Only to make Sirus (and all the other bosses) look like white mobs by adding in cluster jewels.
I mean there are 200m+ Shaper/Sirus DPS builds right now that are completely immortal.

Yeah, some builds are just broken, I guess. I have a hard time seeing cluster jewels staying. At least not in their current state.

Trying out Fortify on the main setup right now, and honestly feels pretty good. Out of a DPS perspective it's not the strongest option but having Fortify up without having to leapslam every 4 seconds is pretty strong.

Clearspeed feels a lot better, like you say. Will probably do some changes to the build. Thank you for the suggestion!

Don't panic.
I know that I'm missing some good gear (amulet is trash) and watcher eyes, but why my build is kind of ''weak'' compared o to when you stream?? I mean you and the other guy character called groundslamidkelse basically one shot everything and I have problems with some of the hardest content in both damage and survival.

Next step is also chancing megalomaniac to a one with fettle , get a good watcher eyes and the sulphir flask

https://pastebin.com/8bNHBDvX
Also, if you are like me, a refugee from the Fivers Frost blades build and you miss frost blades qol, clear speed and generally awesomeness, I have a proyect here merging the two builds, the endless rage frostblader .As of now is just a proyect but I will try it later today . I know impale is OP but I just want to know if this would be doable

https://pastebin.com/edbFj9ZG
I am starting up my stream now. You know the deal. If you need help or want to hang out over the next couple of hours, that's where you will find me. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
Same1 a écrit :

Yeah, some builds are just broken, I guess. I have a hard time seeing cluster jewels staying. At least not in their current state.

Trying out Fortify on the main setup right now, and honestly feels pretty good. Out of a DPS perspective it's not the strongest option but having Fortify up without having to leapslam every 4 seconds is pretty strong.

Clearspeed feels a lot better, like you say. Will probably do some changes to the build. Thank you for the suggestion!

i just did some runs with fortify instead of close combat and it really feels better damage wise as also defensive wise because u dont rely on leap slam for fortify uptime.

and you get one gem socket which u can use to link maim to flesh and stone which is also a dps increase!
"
Fiver a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Same1 a écrit :

Yeah fortify is an amazing QOL upgrade when you pass a certain amount of DPS. I had a dumb amount of accuracy anyway so I could drop a couple of nodes on the tree and manage to get the Fortify cluster in the bottom left part of the tree near bottom cluster jewel which gives me another ~1 mill dps and 20% increased fortify effect.
Changed to yet another Lethal Pride aswell gives me more life and more crit multi.

"
rnbounty a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
Same1 a écrit :

i just did some runs with fortify instead of close combat and it really feels better damage wise as also defensive wise because u dont rely on leap slam for fortify uptime.

and you get one gem socket which u can use to link maim to flesh and stone which is also a dps increase!

I always used Maim in my Flesh and Stone setup I think mainly because I have so much reduced mana reserved gear. I can actually fit in Herald of Purity aswell if I drop my anoint for Charisma but it's like a 2% dps increase so I can't be bothered. Also check out what I posted in response to fiver: if you run fortify consider picking up the fortify cluster.

P.S. Because I have Fortify and +30% increased effect of it I also changed Ascendancy nodes from Flawless Savagery to Aspect of Carnage. INSANE dps boost while not really losing survivability
Dernière édition par Same1, le 1 mai 2020 06:18:40
BTW where do you get mana leech and corrupted blood, IMHO two absolute must of every build¿
"
LinkRyu a écrit :
BTW where do you get mana leech and corrupted blood, IMHO two absolute must of every build¿

for corrupted blood get corrupted blood on a jewel if u want but i can out sustain corrupted blood with warcries same for mana.
Dernière édition par p190001, le 1 mai 2020 10:07:16
"
LinkRyu a écrit :

I have mana leech on one of my large cluster jewels, Fuel the Fight I think the notable is called. TBH though I think it's a waste of space. You are better off getting a normal jewel with mana leech and getting a useful notable than to waste a cluster jewel notable on it.

Corrupted blood really hasn't killed me yet apart from a single Sirus fight. Never really thought about getting a jewel to negate it tbh.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires