3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

What's the best order to take the Ascendant nodes in? Thanks!
Do you have PoB for Frenzy build? I tried to adjust your Cyclone PoB but can't reach 40M.
"
Laxmatt a écrit :
What's the best order to take the Ascendant nodes in? Thanks!

I take aspect of carnage, then the rage nodes, then warcry nodes. If you already have the jewel while leveling, I would take aspect of carnage last (I took it first cause I needed the damage to level with)
"
KPsuphapat a écrit :
Do you have PoB for Frenzy build? I tried to adjust your Cyclone PoB but can't reach 40M.

Sure, I'll add it in
"
Nostrademous a écrit :
"
Kroughfire a écrit :
Mind sharing your planned PoB? I looked into crit, but it’s tough: would be interested in how you’re planning it out so I can compare.

Your PoB also has a few things I might recommend steering away from: namely enabling berzerk, but also vaal ancestral warchief may not be reliable ways to read your real dps.

Here is the PoB for 122.6 mil Shaper DPS (burst during Berserk). It's ridiculous gear.
https://pastebin.com/t5kZLP8K

Here is a 77 mil Shaper DPS (burst during Berserk) but about 1k more health and higher resists cap version I'm toying with.
https://pastebin.com/dBwKsW74

Personally I'm trying to craft a level 8 Vulnerability curse on ring currently with good resists for my actual gear.

I'm tempted to drop Flawless Savagery for War Bringer and do the infinite Berserk setup as honestly while Berserking we move so much faster and have about 33% more damage than without it. Would need to drop a bunch of nodes to make room for the clusters to achieve this.

Hey, so I gave my build your budget and extended the tree to lv 100, and ended up with my build having 7.6k hp and 30m dps.

When I scale yours to the same settings as mine (no berzerk, no awakened gems, etc), your build ends up with 40m 6.5k hp.

However, yours uses some crazy mirror crit gear, and mine still is less than 40ex. So I think in Standard it's a better option if money is no issue, but you can still reach the non-crit version very easily on a league budget. I don't feel realistic messing with double corrupts on all my gear, but if it's what you can afford, then for sure go destroy everything!
Dernière édition par Kroughfire, le 27 mars 2020 23:50:41
"
Kroughfire a écrit :
"
MessnerMan11 a écrit :
Working on a HC version. ill post here with updates

I'd imagine you'll sac some damage for small cluster jewels to grab 2 +1 max all res nodes, as that's the weakest point.

Tbh, the only thing that rips me other than stupid facetanking is Delirium; it is painful playing melee this league.

let me know how it goes. Getting rid of Wildwrap may be another very good option in favor of a major Elder life chest.

Word so heres my gear so far. obviously i got ridiculously lucky on that chest lol. I went gladiator so thats 83- ish block and spell block in maps with 70% phys mitigation with granite up. Sacrificed decent chunk of damage for anvil so we might swap back not sure yet. still 250k hideout no flasks. Work in progress but so far it's literally not taken damage lol.

edit: i mean tbh this is an entirely different build at this point. but i thought it was fair to post the shit here cause i did base it around tweaking yours. Anyway, if anyone has any questions about the hc lifestyle with this build you can hit me up in game @CoronaCharacterName

cheers
ign mmIL
Dernière édition par MessnerMan11, le 28 mars 2020 01:37:12
Hey i'm really interested into this build ! I'd like to try it but i don't get everything rn because of new jewels. But the fqct is where is your one with nothing on your pob ?
Dernière édition par Poupoule, le 28 mars 2020 05:09:58
"
Poupoule a écrit :
Hey i'm really interested into this build ! I'd like to try it but i don't get everything rn because of new jewels. But the fqct is where is your one with nothing on your pob ?

Hey yeah. if you look at the budget tree you can find a version without any of the expensive jewels.

My One With Nothing switched around a lot between the jewel socket south and east of ranger, depending on how many points I had for cluster jewels. It really doesn't matter where you put it, but I rushed it to the cluster socket south of Ranger to use as early as possible.
Thanks for your answer, last question is the base armor matter ? (I have still 2 ex and 200 chaos and i'm planing to craft an armor as soon as i can afford buying the prophecy for 6 link)Is there qn qlternative of totem ? I never think about place them !
Dernière édition par Poupoule, le 28 mars 2020 06:31:30
"
MessnerMan11 a écrit :
"
Kroughfire a écrit :
"
MessnerMan11 a écrit :
Working on a HC version. ill post here with updates

I'd imagine you'll sac some damage for small cluster jewels to grab 2 +1 max all res nodes, as that's the weakest point.

Tbh, the only thing that rips me other than stupid facetanking is Delirium; it is painful playing melee this league.

let me know how it goes. Getting rid of Wildwrap may be another very good option in favor of a major Elder life chest.

Word so heres my gear so far. obviously i got ridiculously lucky on that chest lol. I went gladiator so thats 83- ish block and spell block in maps with 70% phys mitigation with granite up. Sacrificed decent chunk of damage for anvil so we might swap back not sure yet. still 250k hideout no flasks. Work in progress but so far it's literally not taken damage lol.

edit: i mean tbh this is an entirely different build at this point. but i thought it was fair to post the shit here cause i did base it around tweaking yours. Anyway, if anyone has any questions about the hc lifestyle with this build you can hit me up in game @CoronaCharacterName

cheers

Thanks for sharing! I'm still looking at different options for my build. I just upgraded my chest, so I get tons more life and survivability now.

I've heard the glad version is also super strong. I think it's the lowest dps of the three main options, but block is a pretty great tool, especially if your damage is already good enough.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires