3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

Hey, i'm just wondering why you take some nodes on the passive tree that do nothing except boost stats when dual wielding, why is that? the build doesn't dual wield?
"
wolfoffrost a écrit :
Hey, i'm just wondering why you take some nodes on the passive tree that do nothing except boost stats when dual wielding, why is that? the build doesn't dual wield?

One with nothing counts as dual-wielding (a special mod on the keystone you can see once you have it)
"
OberstGruber a écrit :
Thanks, I'm gonna keep it. I also switched my small cluster jewel to enduring focus which add 3 enduring charges. Feels more tanky now.
Sitting on 6.3k life and have to say that harvest is a really good league.

You can craft great gear by yourself. Normally I would have bought all my gear because crafting is very expensive.

You can easily get great cluster jewels by augmenting mods. And I'm so proud of my helmet. I bought the helm with all three suffixes for 5 chaos orbs (without life) . Removed all prefixes with harvest crafting and added easily life because there are only two life rolls possible when all suffix are used. Synthesised some extra res.

Yeah, your gear looks great :) I'm in ssf this league, so I'm a little jealous of the levels people are achieving.
Also, I have another question, why use the normal onslaught flask over cinderswallow, wouldent cinderswallow work much better?
What are some "improvements" for bigger budget? I don't know what to upgrade next. I could get +1x dex on my second ring, that's all? Or split personality for more life and dex? Don't feel like I need a double watchers eye, since my damage is high enough. Would love to add more defense to my char...
Thanks
You can look at my profile for high end crafted gear to use to get idea. You don't need to follow my tree. All though it has way higher Berserk uptime. Using instant Enduring Cry with the new Warcry jewels and passives keeps rage up all the time. POB here
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/LtGRRY2m
. I have gotten pretty close to it

I crafted this bad boy yesterday.
Your characters are set to privat.

I killed sirus 8 yesterday without one full rotation in his last phase. He droped awakened support gem plus awakener orb. Guess I was very lucky.

Gonna invest in some new gems and then slowly quitting league ;)
is this build still playabble? after cluster jewels nerf? (rip deep cuts)
"
kvvasny a écrit :
is this build still playabble? after cluster jewels nerf? (rip deep cuts)

Yes, the build is still very playable! And still borderline OP since they've never exactly nerfed the One With Nothing Jewel
can't we get full rage on Sirius?
👀

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires