3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

I just got a 120+ex drop, and had 20ex stocked up before that. I have been looking for a bossing build for a while. Looking at the build it doesn't seem to cost more than 15ex, so I'm debating if I should do it or not.

Obviously high cost != high damage, so I'm just asking if this build is capable of melting end-game bosses like elder/shaper/uber elder/sirus.

Thanks for your time
"
Kroughfire a écrit :
"
daiur a écrit :
Thanks, could you check my tree/stuff pls?

https://pastebin.com/7WqiR8mU

I took Acro because i am having some troubles with survivability. I also opted for a poachers mark for frenzys for clearing but somehow i ended up with a half baked build now. Thanks btw, i started mathils build but didn't like frenzy that much.

Hey, your tree looks pretty good, so I don't think you have to worry too much about that: you can flop back and forth from acrobatics to see if it feels better with it. Also, I would pick up Fangs of the Viper in the Shadow area.

Then main thing you're missing is a ton of Dex. Both your rings and your helm are basically missing dex rolls, and without them you're not breaking 1k dex (your Fate Band ring is decent cause of the life and res). I also would drop cry wolf at this point (as it only gives 20% increased damage) and instead opt for lead by example (4% reduced phys damage taken, 4% chance to deal double damage).

Your large cluster jewel is ok for now, but I would recommend you get one with 3 notables and 2 sockets (doesn't have to be deep cuts yet). This will make your pathing more efficient.

Poacher's mark isn't too bad, but the opportunity cost of it on your ring is quite high. We do attack like 20 times a second, so that's actually quite a bit of hp recovery.

Thanks!
Would it be possible to craft dex+explode chest?
"
Padashuruar a écrit :

Yes it would =)

Using right now on my zerk. I'm not following Krough's build - I'm doing a warcry/berserker focused variant - but interested in exchanging idea with fellow hollow palmers.

"
Knuckledust13 a écrit :
"
Padashuruar a écrit :

Yes it would =)

Using right now on my zerk. I'm not following Krough's build - I'm doing a warcry/berserker focused variant - but interested in exchanging idea with fellow hollow palmers.

What method did you use to craft it?
Also, what's the point of using dual Mjolners? Saw people with that a lot in poe.ninja
"
MiguelFg a écrit :
Also, what's the point of using dual Mjolners? Saw people with that a lot in poe.ninja

People equip gear with enough stats to enable mjolner, them unequip them so that mjolner is disabled, but still equiped. That way they can level up gems in these slots. Same for repentance gloves.

"
MiguelFg a écrit :
"
Knuckledust13 a écrit :
"
Padashuruar a écrit :

Yes it would =)

What method did you use to craft it?

Get explode base, get dex% base and awakener orb them together. I also hit a very luck t2 ele res slam. It's beautiful!
I plan to craft something like that. I will craft Enemy explode, for sure, but i hesitate betwin %dex or -15 mana cost.

Now i have to keep currency, because i'm really out of.

I really enjoy this build. The damage is really insane, the clear speed too.

I have 0 problem with mana cost even without -15 chest and elreon craft on my rings. Cyclone costs 8 mana and I have 40 unreserved. Between warcry recovery, mana leech and rallying cry buffed by cry wolf, my mana is 100% of the time capped.

Just in case, I'm using an enduring mana flask.. But that's mostly because there is no need for a life flask in my build. My warcry has 1.1sec CD.
"
Knuckledust13 a écrit :

People equip gear with enough stats to enable mjolner, them unequip them so that mjolner is disabled, but still equiped. That way they can level up gems in these slots. Same for repentance gloves.

I get that before, but idk why specifically Mjolners when you can use regular wands to level up gems with.
Dernière édition par MiguelFg, le 29 mars 2020 14:02:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires