3.11 [HARVEST UPDATE] One with Nothing Zerk. 12-22m dps Cyclone 7.6k Life

"
Padashuruar a écrit :
What do you think about Pain Reaver instead of War Bringer? We would loose life regen, but the damage should remain the same, as we are getting attack speed from Pain Reaver? Also, our leech would be better? Also QOL as we wouldn't have to use warcry.

The warcry node is too powerful for us to give up.

1. It allows us to more seamlessly use cluster jewels which give warcry benefits.
2. It's a 15% more damage multiplier plus 20% increased attack speed.
3. It's the equivalent of having an always-full instant flask you can use every 1.5 seconds. The instant health recovery is amazing in so many situations.
Dernière édition par Kroughfire, le 24 mars 2020 19:14:05
pob craft crimson jewels

Its more life than you get from the flat and its more dmg

Also I noticed some problems with the build

1. No movement skill?

That can easily cause rips when you need to jump away

2. No portal on gem links?

the build is VERY "strapped" for sockets and im not gonna be hot swapping gems to port...

3. No Battle Cry?

Without INSTANT warcry it feels like shit to use and it stops our cyclone

4. No Channel Cluster?

You can make yourself immune to curses and generate free endurance charges

Therefore enduring cry is trash because all it gives is some regen

Takes POB from 83 life regen to 800

Which is pretty trash compared to Vaal Pact giving double leech

Allowing a total recovery of 2500 life leech/on hit rate

5. No Brinkmanship?

Its HUGE aoe for cyclone and helps QOL

6. No Onslaught on kill anywhere

HUGE qol for map clearing

7. Taking mana cost down to 0 for cyclone

This is HUGE because in some areas you dont have shit to HIT and you will drain all your mana.

I think having no mana cost on cyclone would be a huge QOL bonus

Here's my current POB

https://pastebin.com/KaTQiQAV

I plan to take brinkmanship and the last sockets

Abyssal cry could be used to help explode packs while doing 100% delirium content

Rallying cry for bossing

Enduring cry? why bother its Useless

I might also be throwing on a headhunter soon

18 mill is a far stretch with the totem dying, buffs not always up, etc

Kinda POB warrior like... you might as well put in BERSERK lol

But either way you helped me spec mine a bit differently
Dernière édition par Bloomania, le 24 mars 2020 20:14:37
"
pob craft crimson jewels

Its more life than you get from the flat and its more dmg

I put in a perfect 7% life, 38% damage jewel and it's still weaker in both regards. Perhaps it's due to our other gear and passive choices.

"

1. No movement skill?

That can easily cause rips when you need to jump away

2. No portal on gem links?

the build is VERY "strapped" for sockets and im not gonna be hot swapping gems to port...

3. No Battle Cry?

Without INSTANT warcry it feels like shit to use and it stops our cyclone

4. No Channel Cluster?

You can make yourself immune to curses and generate free endurance charges

Therefore enduring cry is trash because all it gives is some regen

Takes POB from 83 life regen to 800

Which is pretty trash compared to Vaal Pact giving double leech

Allowing a total recovery of 2500 life leech/on hit rate

5. No Brinkmanship?

Its HUGE aoe for cyclone and helps QOL

6. No Onslaught on kill anywhere

HUGE qol for map clearing

7. Taking mana cost down to 0 for cyclone

This is HUGE because in some areas you dont have shit to HIT and you will drain all your mana.

I think having no mana cost on cyclone would be a huge QOL bonus

Here's my current POB

https://pastebin.com/KaTQiQAV

I plan to take brinkmanship and the last sockets

Abyssal cry could be used to help explode packs while doing 100% delirium content

Rallying cry for bossing

Enduring cry? why bother its Useless

I might also be throwing on a headhunter soon

18 mill is a far stretch with the totem dying, buffs not always up, etc

Kinda POB warrior like... you might as well put in BERSERK lol

But either way you helped me spec mine a bit differently

Thanks for the detailed response. I'm still actively looking for changes/solutions for it, but felt comfortable posting a guide because I felt the other ones were lacking a bit. Let me respond to a couple of these points, but you also have good suggestions.

1. I use a movement skill instead of curse for most content. I made the pob around farming elder/awakener, as for other content, the build destroys anyways. Even for awakener I think I have enough movement speed from rage bonuses that it's not too much of an issue, but you can obviously swap around whatever if you feel like it or have an unset ring (I gave up mine so I could use a 50% chaos res helm, but I'm not sure if it's worth it). I'm using phase run as my skill atm, but dash is good, especially if you have the enchant.

2. I simply use scrolls; it's not wasting a link for.

3. This is an issue of preference, as we already path directly past the node. I don't feel it makes too big of an impact on my normal actions to warcry every 4 or 8 seconds as the cast speed is already extremely fast. When I expand past the glorified PoB that is my guide so far, I'll include that you should just try it out to see how it feels.

4. I was using a channeling medium cluster jewel for the endurance charges, but stopped in favor of mob mentality. You're correct though: it makes more sense to drop enduring cry (and cry wolf?) in favor of abyssal/rallying cry.

5. I chose not to take brinksmanship because I don't mind the 2 radius loss too much. However, there is an argument to be made because it also reduces damage from area hits. I'm going to post a detailed tree explanation and list this, Battle Cry, and Diamond Skin/Cloth and Chain/Survivalist for other possible nodes to path into.

6. I use an onslaught flask because getting onslaught on kill means losing a jewel. It obviously might be worth it to replace this flask with an amethyst or basalt flask, but it's up to you.

7. Mana I haven't found to be an issue, but again, it's up to you. It does mean you don't need a mana flask for no-regen maps and can use the enduring focus notable to spam charges before bosses become targatable. It might be worth it overall, and I will try it out to see how it feels.

For your PoB:
I'm not sold on acro, even though phase acro is amazing for us since spell/ele damage is our weak point. It's a lot of points, and we get natural benefit from armor from the two cluster's we're forced to take and Lion's Roar. Also, I'm not sure if this is causing it, but in your pob your split personality jewels aren't being calculated properly.

I wouldn't liken having a totem up as the same as perma berserk, but I understand your point. However, I think it's completely fair to assume you'll have a totem for the fights where your dps actually matters (end bosses). And I think the totem is the only buff I have ticked that's not going to be up 100% reliably, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again for the suggestions: I'm definitely going to use a channeling cluster for end. charges and drop end cry.
Dernière édition par Kroughfire, le 24 mars 2020 21:39:55
What about more belt options like ryshlata coil ? What u think ?
Nice build btw :)
"
Ghettogladiatorr a écrit :
What about more belt options like ryshlata coil ? What u think ?
Nice build btw :)

Glad it's helpful for you!

For belts, it's going to be really difficult to beat Cyclopean Coil It gives massive life and 15% attributes. It's possible to beat only with an Elder Belt (I think that's the influence you need) and use essences to craft flat dex on a stygian until you also hit % increased attributes. And this belt *still* isn't better unless you also get a very high life roll and a res or two.

Starkonja's is an option for a helm if you're already ok on res, as it's the highest dps increase helm slot, and easier to find enchants for.

If you're truly looking for a crafting project, the easiest unique to replace is the Wildwrap, as an elder/redeemer chest can get %Dex which you'll want to combine with life and flat dex. It tough, and I just used about 200 pristine fossils as a go, but it's most likely the easiest upgrade (so that's saying a lot)
Working on a HC version. ill post here with updates
ign mmIL
"
MessnerMan11 a écrit :
Working on a HC version. ill post here with updates

I'd imagine you'll sac some damage for small cluster jewels to grab 2 +1 max all res nodes, as that's the weakest point.

Tbh, the only thing that rips me other than stupid facetanking is Delirium; it is painful playing melee this league.

let me know how it goes. Getting rid of Wildwrap may be another very good option in favor of a major Elder life chest.
Nice build!
My setup
Anyone finished UElder and Sirus A8 with this build?

Im asking becaus Im very concerned about its price... more than 20 Ex only for jewels, and they are specific.
The jewels aren't necessary: The only one is the one with nothing.

I haven't progressed far enough to do A8 Sirius yet, but A5 is a cakewalk.
Haven't done uber elder yet either, but it should be completely fine. If anybody has remarks about either having done them this league, let me know.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires