[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Ever consider Aggresive Bastion?
Great build. I tried it on HC. But what do you recommend against poison?
Hi, I loved the build, and sorry for the weak English, Brazilian here.
Should I focus on Cyclone or Counterattack damage? Like helmet enchantments, 40% cyclone damage or some other counterattack damage?
"
reinaldo110 a écrit :
Hello, guys

Wanted to give you my impressions about the build this league
I am currently #2 in Expedition Softcore for cyclone gladiators and, since a lot of people come to me by in game whisps or private messages, I will use this topic to discuss a bit about my experience
First of all, this is my current gear at day 12:

HH for general mapping, Ryslatha for end game bossing

Hi there @reinaldo110, I'm following your gear/gem setup and progressing quite nicely as I level up. I don't understand the gem links on your shield though? What are they supporting?

Compliments to OP, this is a fun build. I had another cyclone build last league and after the update I was stuck on low level red maps. Hoping I can push through with this one and take down Sirus
Hey guys, little question.
Ive been trying to craft my own chest, trying to get the mana mod. I´m already 40 serrated+pristine+lucent fossils in (just playing very casually this league), still no -15 mana mod. Chest ist an Astral Plate, ilvl86, warlord influence.
Am I missing something (might be, Im rly tired xD), or am I just unlucky?

Thanks for the guide as always.

"
beaster a écrit :
"
reinaldo110 a écrit :
Hello, guys

Wanted to give you my impressions about the build this league
I am currently #2 in Expedition Softcore for cyclone gladiators and, since a lot of people come to me by in game whisps or private messages, I will use this topic to discuss a bit about my experience
First of all, this is my current gear at day 12:

HH for general mapping, Ryslatha for end game bossing

Hi there @reinaldo110, I'm following your gear/gem setup and progressing quite nicely as I level up. I don't understand the gem links on your shield though? What are they supporting?

Compliments to OP, this is a fun build. I had another cyclone build last league and after the update I was stuck on low level red maps. Hoping I can push through with this one and take down Sirus

It supports reckoning
Hey! Enjoying this build a lot. Thanks for posting it. I've been wondering why you don't allocate any points towards Gladiator's Perseverance. For example swapping Dismembering with it gives more DPS on PoB and you get the overleech from Bloodrage skill gem. Haven't checked out other possible swaps yet. Wanna hear your opinion first.
After tinkering with the build I managed to breakthrough and kill A9 Maven with it. Things I added that put build over the top:

* Watcher's Eye w/ +2 Impale Stacks (cost 8ex in standard)
* Good Tailwind Boots (cost 13ex in standard)
* Farmed Lab Helm Enchant (+%AS w/ blood rage -- took me a few uber lab runs)

Just something to consider for people possibly hitting a wall at endgame. Truth is you need all the right pieces or it just won't do the damage you need. Thanks again to Poisom for this long-running build guide.
Dernière édition par WarPig17, le 12 août 2021 16:47:35
How are you dealing with ailments and stuns? It seems those are getting me killed quite a bit.
"
hsiegfried44 a écrit :
How are you dealing with ailments and stuns? It seems those are getting me killed quite a bit.

You need the '80% chance not stunned after kill' lab enchant on your boots. As for DOTs, I use enduring cry if I get hit with a nasty one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires