[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
OliverProFaust a écrit :
Lied about the shield crafting method. I used 67x Pristine Fossil and didn't get %Life on Block, not even once!

Hi
The craft of a iten on POE is a RNG sistem in almost all cases, we try to narrow the rng to the minimun using the less amount of currency, for the shield with %life on block and the rest being random mods the less expensive way to craft it is using pristine on a shaper shield(i lvl 68+) it take on the AVARAGE 7 tries while it still a RNG craft you have a +66% chance to get the mod on 7 tries.
Is not me saying you will get it on 7 tries i am using a tool called craftofexile a site that do all the calculations that the chance you using 7 pristine on a shaper shield is around 66% to get the mod(the chances to you not get the mod is lower than to you to get it).
you can check it on their web site
https://www.craftofexile.com/
This is the simulation of the craft.
http://i.prntscr.com/uVsOXgoiRQu2BFF2hQAxXg.png
But that said it still a RNG craft, some people get on first try, mostly on 4-7 and some uses a few more and some people with bad luck needs way more.
I wish you good luck with the crafting.
Dernière édition par Poisom, le 31 juil. 2021 00:26:40
how am i supposed to know where to put my points in the tree first? Theres no seperate tree per every few levels.
How to craft explode chest when there is no explode chests on trade?
And second question, did i can buy 400 pdps sword instead of paradoxica?
"
OliverProFaust a écrit :
Lied about the shield crafting method. I used 67x Pristine Fossil and didn't get %Life on Block, not even once!

Haha, you're probably trying it on an item with no shaper influence. Make sure that shield you're trying to craft is iLVL 68+ shaper shield.
"
OliverProFaust a écrit :

you know, the polite way would be: "hey I have problems crafting that shield. I already used 67x Pristine. maybe I am doing it wrong, as I read the thread and no one else seems to have the problem i encountered"

Edit: I got it after 3 attempts ;)

Dernière édition par Hungriger_Hu, le 1 août 2021 11:51:14

This is what i am running, Lacking the Belt and max accuracy/hit.

Yet i am facetanking / clearing T16s / Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, All Guardians/ Shaper Guardians Cleared, Sirus A8.

If you don't know Game Mechanics of bosses and not prepared to die a bunch by not knowing the mechanics then this build prob isn't for you lol

and to the EXPLODEY and Shield Guy - Get the item base/influence you need, Proper Ilvl, etc - Ever Try PoE Craft? ffs he has video on chest i think still.

3rd season time around i done this build but yet some people act like they handicapped still trying to Decipher it when its all in front of them.

(BTW My Cyclone cost 0 Mana, LuL)
Dernière édition par Midiz, le 1 août 2021 15:27:12
Do i use blood stance or sand stance in this build?
"
Midiz a écrit :

Yet i am facetanking / clearing T16s / Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, All Guardians/ Shaper Guardians Cleared, Sirus A8.

If you don't know Game Mechanics of bosses and not prepared to die a bunch by not knowing the mechanics then this build prob isn't for you lol

and to the EXPLODEY and Shield Guy - Get the item base/influence you need, Proper Ilvl, etc - Ever Try PoE Craft? ffs he has video on chest i think still.

3rd season time around i done this build but yet some people act like they handicapped still trying to Decipher it when its all in front of them.

I'm about to reroll to this build as i had originally planned, but I only made about 25 ex not counting my league starter gear value.

You think it's gonna be enough?
"
RGreen a écrit :
"
Midiz a écrit :

I'm about to reroll to this build as i had originally planned, but I only made about 25 ex not counting my league starter gear value.

You think it's gonna be enough?

I did about 40 Ex into this but prices are going down it seems

"
Do i use blood stance or sand stance in this build?

Blood for bosses
Sand for Clearing
Thanks @Midiz

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires