[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

I got a question about aura, do you use all 5 or just certain one for bossing or am I wrong. since I can only use up to 4 due to reserve limits. I can do red maps atm just want make sure I do it right for the build. only last piece I need is to craft the mana chest with the kill mod on it. Thanks for your time.
"
reinaldo110 a écrit :
Hello, guys

Wanted to give you my impressions about the build this league
I am currently #2 in Expedition Softcore for cyclone gladiators and, since a lot of people come to me by in game whisps or private messages, I will use this topic to discuss a bit about my experience
First of all, this is my current gear at day 12:

HH for general mapping, Ryslatha for end game bossing

Some things I would like to bring:

- In this guide, it is recommended to use a slot with accuracy + ice golem. I really don't think that ice golem with CWDT is a viable option, since it costs way too many mana even at lower levels and self-casting it is basically a nightmare since it will die several times at any high tier map. So, it is basically needed to get accuracy from 2 slots (in my case, ring and gloves) so it is capped. Another option is dropping some crit nodes and going for Acuity, at the right side of the tree

- I killed every single endgame encounter deathless with this build (Maven, Sirus A9, The Feared, Uber Elder...) but some fights are not exactly facetankable with this one, especially those with tons of dot damage (uber elder, for example). Sirus, on the other hand, is basically a free fight

- With 3.15 changes, you will struggle with DPS before you can acquire your mid-endgame paradoxica (or equivalent rare). Stay strong, it will pass

Happy to answer any questions that you guys could have

Hello reinaldo110,

Thanks for all the tips and tricks shared so far, I've been following your suggestions and it completely saved the build/day for me, I've really enjoyed the changes.

A couple of questions that wanted to clear out with you if possible.

1 - Without a flask for Poisons or Bleedings do you just use the Enduring Cry to heal through that? (I'm just concerned/afraid of leaving behind the old Staunching Flask just that)

2 - Within the POB configuration someone shared, it has checked "Power Charges", but just confirming I'm not blind, we don't use Power Charges in this build, correct?

2.1 - in the case the answer to the question above is yes, we don't have power charges, body armor with + power charges instead of the base +crit, do you think is better or meh?

3 - having a enlightened 3 instead of 4 is ok, right? we just need enough mana to use the Enduring Cry and Leap Slam if we need to get out, otherwise is just the quality of life/amount of mana unreserved, correct?

Once again, thanks for all the help/tips!

Kind Regards.
"
Bladurz a écrit :

Hello reinaldo110,

Thanks for all the tips and tricks shared so far, I've been following your suggestions and it completely saved the build/day for me, I've really enjoyed the changes.

A couple of questions that wanted to clear out with you if possible.

1 - Without a flask for Poisons or Bleedings do you just use the Enduring Cry to heal through that? (I'm just concerned/afraid of leaving behind the old Staunching Flask just that)

2 - Within the POB configuration someone shared, it has checked "Power Charges", but just confirming I'm not blind, we don't use Power Charges in this build, correct?

2.1 - in the case the answer to the question above is yes, we don't have power charges, body armor with + power charges instead of the base +crit, do you think is better or meh?

3 - having a enlightened 3 instead of 4 is ok, right? we just need enough mana to use the Enduring Cry and Leap Slam if we need to get out, otherwise is just the quality of life/amount of mana unreserved, correct?

Once again, thanks for all the help/tips!

Kind Regards.

Hello!

Sry for not answering the questions in the last pages, I left the league only a few days after making that post and, after that, I basically just invested in a FR totem build (gotta play with it before it gets nerfed)

So, when I stopped playing i was with the following gear:

1 - A poison immune flask is totally reasonable, we have very few chaos resist and, even with the poison pantheon, it will hurt a lot. As for bleed, you SHOULD be running a corrupted blood jewel and regular bleed usually doesnt hurt that much, so I dont think a bleed immune flask is required.

2 - No, we dont have any power charge generation.

2.1 - It depends on your gear/passives. The more % inc critical chance you have, the better flat crit will be over power charge. Usually it will surpass power charge quite fast, especially because we have no sources of extra power charges.

3 - With that last setup, it will be fine (even an enlighten 2 will do the job, you just reduce a few levels from your precision). But, in my last setup before quitting the league, I was using an additional aura (dread banner), which is a considerable DPS increase. To do this, you need an enlighten 4.
Dernière édition par reinaldo110, le 4 sept. 2021 19:40:51
Is there any merit to taking the "Blood in The Eyes" ascendancy instead of "Arena Challenger" for the blind and bleed if I am using The Stampede for movement speed? Or is it too much of a dps loss?

I know we sacrifice attack speed but the blind seems nice for defensiveness.
Dernière édition par aeritath, le 5 sept. 2021 18:39:36
Is Wurm's Mault any good for leveling/early maps or should i prioritize the listed belts over it?
Dernière édition par Moloch1997, le 6 sept. 2021 18:08:46
Very nice and strong build but i got delete by chaos damage sometimes :/
So worth to get atleast 0% chaos resistance or go for more HP?
Well first time i did a cycloner on path of exile playing since the beta...i know i know... :p

I enjoyed the build this season i ended to try to min/max the build, i'm kinda inkillable even on +5del juicy map.

"

ty for the build idea <3

pob here =>

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/pOmaLoLz/pomatourbi?i=4&search=class%3DGladiator%26skill%3DCyclone%26sort%3Ddps
Dernière édition par pOmaLoLz, le 15 sept. 2021 18:33:42
Interesting build.
Dernière édition par wotad, le 20 sept. 2021 07:43:45
I sure do love this build, it's a lot of fun. I am wrecking most T16 maps and some Maven maps but have yet to beat Sirus. I think that's just an experience thing. Anyways, the one frustrating part of this build is that I hit level 94 and can progress no further. I sure would like to go up a few more levels. I will be ripping through maps and out of nowhere I seemingly get one shot. Super annoying. Can anyone offer up some guidance?

My current gear:

I've been running this helm occasionally to see if it helps, it seems to? But damage suffers obv.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/S7NuGJpC
"
beaster a écrit :
Can anyone offer up some guidance?

This depends on whether you'll play teams or solo, as those are completely different strategies.
It's important also if you play Trade and can buy certain stuff, or are you more like SSF?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires