[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

hey, coz i cant make postebin open...can u post a tree screnn? thnax
"
CrowMeta a écrit :
hey, coz i cant make postebin open...can u post a tree screnn? thnax

Download Path Of Building Community Fork and import the pastebin Link
Dernière édition par Midiz, le 3 août 2021 22:41:36
What's a good replacement for Abyssus? I know it's the best helmet because of the damage boost I am still looking for a replacement.
For the medium budget build running vulnerability, 95% of mana is reserved. It leaves just enough to cast any of the abilities like once, but Im not sure the cast on damage taken set up and the riposte have enough mana. Are you just meant not to have dread banner on unless you're actually dropping the flag down?
So I'm still working on this build in standard. Level 97 w/ most key items (only missing Watcher's Eye). My POB Cyclone Shaper DPS (w/ flasks off) is ~ 1.8M, compared to OP's ~ 3.6M. Can anyone take a peak at my POB and see what needs fixing? Couldn't even kill Witnessed A8 Phoenix the other day and I'm a bit confused/frustrated considering the success others are having in league w/ comparable investment. Thanks in advance:

https://pastebin.com/YsraV6s6
Dernière édition par WarPig17, le 4 août 2021 16:43:41
Hello, guys

Wanted to give you my impressions about the build this league
I am currently #2 in Expedition Softcore for cyclone gladiators and, since a lot of people come to me by in game whisps or private messages, I will use this topic to discuss a bit about my experience
First of all, this is my current gear at day 12:

HH for general mapping, Ryslatha for end game bossing

Some things I would like to bring:

- In this guide, it is recommended to use a slot with accuracy + ice golem. I really don't think that ice golem with CWDT is a viable option, since it costs way too many mana even at lower levels and self-casting it is basically a nightmare since it will die several times at any high tier map. So, it is basically needed to get accuracy from 2 slots (in my case, ring and gloves) so it is capped. Another option is dropping some crit nodes and going for Acuity, at the right side of the tree

- I killed every single endgame encounter deathless with this build (Maven, Sirus A9, The Feared, Uber Elder...) but some fights are not exactly facetankable with this one, especially those with tons of dot damage (uber elder, for example). Sirus, on the other hand, is basically a free fight

- With 3.15 changes, you will struggle with DPS before you can acquire your mid-endgame paradoxica (or equivalent rare). Stay strong, it will pass

Happy to answer any questions that you guys could have

I switched up things and found 100% more QoL & Clear speed with abit
Double Damage while using pride watchers eye is really nice - im doing more damage with this current set up then my previous. Of course i did switch out of that pesky Paradoxica.

I take a Variety of potions depending on the fights - etc

Dernière édition par Midiz, le 4 août 2021 20:10:18
Spoiler
"
reinaldo110 a écrit :
Hello, guys

Wanted to give you my impressions about the build this league
I am currently #2 in Expedition Softcore for cyclone gladiators and, since a lot of people come to me by in game whisps or private messages, I will use this topic to discuss a bit about my experience
First of all, this is my current gear at day 12:

HH for general mapping, Ryslatha for end game bossing

Some things I would like to bring:

- In this guide, it is recommended to use a slot with accuracy + ice golem. I really don't think that ice golem with CWDT is a viable option, since it costs way too many mana even at lower levels and self-casting it is basically a nightmare since it will die several times at any high tier map. So, it is basically needed to get accuracy from 2 slots (in my case, ring and gloves) so it is capped. Another option is dropping some crit nodes and going for Acuity, at the right side of the tree

- I killed every single endgame encounter deathless with this build (Maven, Sirus A9, The Feared, Uber Elder...) but some fights are not exactly facetankable with this one, especially those with tons of dot damage (uber elder, for example). Sirus, on the other hand, is basically a free fight

- With 3.15 changes, you will struggle with DPS before you can acquire your mid-endgame paradoxica (or equivalent rare). Stay strong, it will pass

Happy to answer any questions that you guys could have

This. What @Reinaldo posted. I am starting to notice my ice golem is never up. Ever...

37 mana left . molten shell not triggering. because of cyclone i think? Ice golem never triggers either.
95% hit
62% / 62% block

I finally managed to scrape together to buy paradoxica. But i still feel my damage is not enough on Tier 10 maps. Did tier 5 blight map through zana. failed it. Also it has been a nightmare getting 75% resist with all these uniqes. Getting further more uniqes has not been possible without losing resist. Still dying to one shots from expidition monsters and bleed map monsters. my 4200hp disappears so fast from bleed.
Any advice for a more junior player on Standard? I've been hanging out in white maps (my atlas reset I think so I am starting all over).

Also from level 1 to 83 I only received 9 chaos orbs total - any suggestions to get better currency? I don't see getting the 2 Exalts for Paradoica/Surrender at this rate.

I'm afraid to buy an Abyssus since I dont want to take increased damage with my already pretty bad gear.

Thank you for any tips on what to focus on from here.

Edit: Finished the Eternal Trial for the first time so at least I'm fully ascended =D
Dernière édition par ParisV, le 5 août 2021 20:08:09
I feel my DPS is shit, even though I have roughly the same gear, can I get some help please?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires