[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Poisom a écrit :
New POB you will need Path of Building Community to see it.

Path Of building 3.15(End game):
https://pastebin.com/JyzehKqy

Path Of building 3.15(Medium Budget):
https://pastebin.com/PWch4Vgr

Path Of building 3.15(Low Budget/league starter version)
https://pastebin.com/c1uKPxps

Around 40-50% damage nerf on all version and now you might need to use a jewel with "+2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks" to sustain cyclone even with praxis due the mana cost of the skill or a craft on onther ring for less mana when channeling.

hey ! thanks for posting this. really love this build. actually this is my 2nd toon after i gave up on my 1st one (skeleton summoner) for being to squishy (or maybe i wasnt just playing it right since im still a newbie)

yeah this update kinda put my character in a pickle...(i dont intend to give up.) especially i dont have a great gear yet. its just i dunno 'm struggling to level my toon past lvl95 and it seems impossible. i was at 96% and died at t14 arcade map boss.. that map used to be a cakewalk for me.

yeah that mana thing is killing me all the time also. :(

my goal used to be leveling it to 100 then do the map progression thing. now i just dont know if that is even possible. lol !
Hey man i'm trying this build as my starter and i got to say that i feels good to be spinning around and kill everything in my way, i don't know if i'm building good tho, i'm barely above the 3.2k life at lvl 73 and i'm constantly getting oneshotted by groups of blue mobs or expiditions at tier 1-2 maps i know that i have yet to buy the chest piece and the shield one but i don't know if that's what will resolve my problems.

i'll leave my POB here if some kind guy have any advice: https://pastebin.com/yZviwahb
Is it still advisable to use impale support? or increased critical strike better?
Has anyone worked out a good flask setup for this build already?

I am a little bit overwhelmend by the changes, so I dont really know what to get.
"
tobyklln a écrit :

I am a little bit overwhelmend by the changes, so I dont really know what to get.

how about

1 Health Flask
1 Quicksilver flask for running
1 mana flask (if needed - recommended enduring )

2 optional flask of your choice.
Dernière édition par Sazzbot, le 28 juil. 2021 07:41:18
"
Poisom a écrit :
Added new version for the budget setup , soon will be uploading videos of it.
edit: videos in the guide.

hey there, sorry im like super new, im following this build but i often running out of mana, how do you manage the mana regen? is there any skill or gem that help with that?
"
tobyklln a écrit :

1x life flask (instant recovery + bleed imunity is usually a good choice)
1x lion's roar (still worth even after nerfs)
1x quicksilver
1x diamond flask
1x flexible (best option seems to be sulphur flask, but silver is also a good option, if you can afford it, go with a bottled faith)

dont forget do get immunities (freeze/ignite/poison/bleed)
Hey guys, I had some problems with dying (especially due to frost immunity), and that annoyed the hell out of me. I´ve been running since my last death with Cyclopean coil leather belt (until I get the right enchants on flasks). What do you guys think?
It´s cheap, and its such a quality of life item that prevents a lot of deaths until you have the right flasksetup+enchants (my deaths were pre-4second change though).

@LethalGhost: We are running with Praxis Paua Ring (-8 Mana cost of skills), or with -mana cost crafts on rings, or with -15 mana cost on chest (craft of a ilvl86+ warlord chest). Until you get one of those, you need to either run some mana leech or get a manaflask. If you´re leveling, just run a manaflask and you´ll be fine. I got my Praxis Paua Ring at act 9 or 10, you can get through without (and I suck at getting through acts :D ).
"
Mytftw a écrit :
Hey guys, I had some problems with dying (especially due to frost immunity), and that annoyed the hell out of me. I´ve been running since my last death with Cyclopean coil leather belt (until I get the right enchants on flasks). What do you guys think?
It´s cheap, and its such a quality of life item that prevents a lot of deaths until you have the right flasksetup+enchants (my deaths were pre-4second change though).

@LethalGhost: We are running with Praxis Paua Ring (-8 Mana cost of skills), or with -mana cost crafts on rings, or with -15 mana cost on chest (craft of a ilvl86+ warlord chest). Until you get one of those, you need to either run some mana leech or get a manaflask. If you´re leveling, just run a manaflask and you´ll be fine. I got my Praxis Paua Ring at act 9 or 10, you can get through without (and I suck at getting through acts :D ).

Thank you bro, really appreciated it
Lied about the shield crafting method. I used 67x Pristine Fossil and didn't get %Life on Block, not even once!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires