[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Hello all.
First of all. Thx for nice guide.
As I am progressing towards getting all the skills for the budget version of this guide I wondered how i can run all auras/mana reservation skills together,
right now I am running
Herald of Purity
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand
Vulnerability (as Aura)

with this skills I dont have enough mana left to also enable Pride.
So how will I accomplish that and if this is not possible, which are the ones I want to have activated?

"
Yes, same here. I can't activate Pride, even with the Impresence Amulet and Vulnerability as an Aura.

Herald+Blood and Sand+Dread Banner is 45% reservation.
Pride is 50% reservation.
I dont know if it is possible to run 95% reservation, so whats the point then? Choosing between Pride and the other 3?

Solved: with Impresence Amulet and Praxis Ring (+ some Int from nodes!) I can run all auras on 95% mana reserved and still have enough mana left (30+) to use the other skills
"
Hungriger_Hu a écrit :
"
Hello all.
As I am progressing towards getting all the skills for the budget version of this guide I wondered how i can run all auras/mana reservation skills together,
right now I am running
Herald of Purity
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand
Vulnerability (as Aura)

So how will I accomplish that and if this is not possible, which are the ones I want to have activated?

"
Yes, same here. I can't activate Pride, even with the Impresence Amulet and Vulnerability as an Aura.

I dont know if it is possible to run 95% reservation, so whats the point then? Choosing between Pride and the other 3?

Solved: with Impresence Amulet and Praxis Ring (+ some Int from nodes!) I can run all auras on 95% mana reserved and still have enough mana left (30+) to use the other skills

How is dmg on the build for you ? have you tried a8/9 conq or sirus ?
"
Hungriger_Hu a écrit :
"
Hello all.
right now I am running
Herald of Purity
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand
Vulnerability (as Aura)

"

Ok, i took a closer look on my setup after i read your post, tryed out different Int and Mana items, Praxis and other stuff. The strange thing is: I can't even turn on Pride with just 1 different Aura, like Dread Banner or Herald.

When i turn on Pride and Dread Banner together it's 60% reservation and i have 280/720 Mana left, but Pride is inactive: "Not enough Mana".

Same with Pride+Herald+Dread Banner: 85% reservation and 105/720 Mana left, but Pride gets inactive: "Not enough Mana".

I think it's actually not about items and/or mana in my case. I don't know why it doesn't work. Cyclone needs no Mana with the Armour and even with Blood and Sand i would have 35 Mana left for other skills.

Dernière édition par MarquisAndras, le 13 juil. 2021 13:33:29
Ok, maybe it's a bug:

The skills are shown as inactive and when i scroll over them [Not enough mana] get's displayed.

In the characterscreen Herald and Blood and Sand get's calculated to the Cyclone DPS, even if the Skills are shown as inactive in the right menu.
Hi, Will you be updating this build for 3.15?
"
ysocalm a écrit :

I have just started mapping. Currently at 3rd Tier and I can see me running into dmg-issues soon.

I recently bought 150+ DPS Paradoxica and I have the feeling Ahn's Might was stronger (POB doesn't think that way but Ingame-Charinfo does).

So I will totally need to get Armour with Mana-cost reduction in order to progress I guess.
"
Hungriger_Hu a écrit :
"
ysocalm a écrit :

I have just started mapping. Currently at 3rd Tier and I can see me running into dmg-issues soon.

I recently bought 150+ DPS Paradoxica and I have the feeling Ahn's Might was stronger (POB doesn't think that way but Ingame-Charinfo does).

So I will totally need to get Armour with Mana-cost reduction in order to progress I guess.

I don't believe the in game char info doesn't reflect the double damage mod from paradoxica
3.15 ready
In the 3.15 the build got nerfed hard in the damage output(same with almost all on the forum, some less than others)

-the all 5 support gem now give less damage(if my math on pob is right that's a -34% total damage for cyclone.)
-cyclone gem got a little bit of more damage on max level(Now deals 59% of Base Damage, and has 59% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 54%)nice but not enought.
-Now any support gem on the game will make the skill cost way more mana that being the case , even with the -8 mana praxis may not be enought to make cyclone cost 0 mana, but if it make it cost like 2-3 mana your regen should be able to make for it(if not use any jewel that give 1-2 mana on hit or a craft on the secondary ring for channeling skill cost less mana).
-And final the flask nerf(both defensive and ofensive)(auto flask is nice)

-diamond Flask no longer grants “Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky”. It
now grants 100% increased Critical Strike Chance
-The Lion's Roar unique flask now has 7-10% More Melee Physical Damage
during
effect (previously 20-25%)
-The Bottled Faith Unique Flask no longer has +1-2% to Critical Strike
Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground during Effect. It now has
100-150% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated
Ground during Effect, and 20-40% Increased Duration (previously 30-50%

-That means a lot of less damage output with flask up(maybe it will be better with the new flask orb that make flask effect more strong) around -40% to -50% total damage with the gem nerfs and flask nerf.
- Some points on skill tree got buffed i will w8 for pob to att and see how much more damage it gives.

on here is a 3.14 pob for the medium budget:
POB:https://pastebin.com/VJgAhNqg old
And here a pob with the 3.15 nerfs using the same gear as 3.14 medium version
(i made it using the info on patch notes it covers gem nerfs and flask nerfs, but dont cover some passive that got buffed it is not 100% accurate but it should not be far off when pob att i will post a new one and )
POB:https://pastebin.com/RpcQc5d3 3.15 with nerfs(some passives got buffed but i am kinda noob on how to use pob and can't "create their effects" soo its not inclued here)

Resume: The build stay alive, but damage wise will be needed a more powerfull gear to retain it's older power if possible (but i assume this will be with almost every build on this forum)

PS: If i miss something you guys can point it out.
"
Poisom a écrit :
3.15 ready
In the 3.15 the build got nerfed hard in the damage output(same with almost all on the forum, some less than others)

-the all 5 support gem now give less damage(if my math on pob is right that's a -34% total damage for cyclone.)
-cyclone gem got a little bit of more damage on max level(Now deals 59% of Base Damage, and has 59% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 54%)nice but not enought.
-Now any support gem on the game will make the skill cost way more mana that being the case , even with the -8 mana praxis may not be enought to make cyclone cost 0 mana, but if it make it cost like 2-3 mana your regen should be able to make for it(if not use any jewel that give 1-2 mana on hit or a craft on the secondary ring for channeling skill cost less mana).
-And final the flask nerf(both defensive and ofensive)(auto flask is nice)

-diamond Flask no longer grants “Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky”. It
now grants 100% increased Critical Strike Chance
-The Lion's Roar unique flask now has 7-10% More Melee Physical Damage
during
effect (previously 20-25%)
-The Bottled Faith Unique Flask no longer has +1-2% to Critical Strike
Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground during Effect. It now has
100-150% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated
Ground during Effect, and 20-40% Increased Duration (previously 30-50%

-That means a lot of less damage output with flask up(maybe it will be better with the new flask orb that make flask effect more strong) around -40% to -50% total damage with the gem nerfs and flask nerf.
- Some points on skill tree got buffed i will w8 for pob to att and see how much more damage it gives.

on here is a 3.14 pob for the medium budget:
POB:https://pastebin.com/VJgAhNqg old
And here a pob with the 3.15 nerfs using the same gear as 3.14 medium version
(i made it using the info on patch notes it covers gem nerfs and flask nerfs, but dont cover some passive that got buffed it is not 100% accurate but it should not be far off when pob att i will post a new one and )
POB:https://pastebin.com/RpcQc5d3 3.15 with nerfs(some passives got buffed but i am kinda noob on how to use pob and can't "create their effects" soo its not inclued here)

Resume: The build stay alive, but damage wise will be needed a more powerfull gear to retain it's older power if possible (but i assume this will be with almost every build on this forum)

PS: If i miss something you guys can point it out.

many thx for the super fast initial update
SST/Shield crush instead of cyclone?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires