[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

To the people who are saying they do 20 waves and 5 orb t16 maps, how are you guys doing them without dying? My next step to pickup toughness is going to be to drop abysus helm, im also trying to pickup more range which seems like itll be a pain,tried crsfting +2 range gloves but had to settle for t1 phy and atk spd, i saw on stream op dropped infused for the aoe and area dmg gem, i think that could help have an impact
Hey,
Need some advices and help how to improve my damage, feel kinda weak !

Pob is someone need to check it.

https://pastebin.com/ES3sqxxB

also what to change first ring with assassins mark on hit, weapon or some change in skill tree/ cluster jewels, thanks alot !

My prority is get some more life and damage, sometimes dying from 1 hit at 4.7k
and damage is not enough to kill trash or boss fast.

Abyssus is realy that good for us?
What about starkonjas or devotos I understands that I will lose dmg when i swap to one of this both helmet?
Dernière édition par CashD, le 30 mars 2020 16:26:38
I tried this build on a console and I wouldn't advise it. At leat as a league starter. Freezing pulse totems that I started before and levelled to 88 was 'set' under 10-15c with 4L soul mantle, 2x kikazarus, 2x first snow. I steamrolled acts and comfortably reached yellow maps up to t10. With about 60c more I upgraded to 5L for 30-40c (5L prophecy) and 20-30 for self-flagellation jewel.

This cyclone build however seems to only work when juiced to max. Bloodseekers go for 40c-1ex each (and you need what, two?), any 5L for at least 1ex total. Levelling it without praxis (two, unless you find a -8 and +5-6 mana regen, another 2x10c) is straight impossible and constantly upgrading weapons choices drains your chaos too. 'Cheap' starkonja - another 10-20c.
And even after that with proper links it is still squishy. Facetanking even act bosse requires a boatload of currency or you die.

So ye, I wanted to try a more fluid build (totems have a lag for stopping, summoning, totems getting ready to shoot), and I do like the way this build plays, you kinda flow through the map, but unless you a going to invest heavily in it I wouldn't recommend it at least for console people.
Dernière édition par Alex_Spiegel, le 30 mars 2020 18:56:05
No guide for going Fist Weapons either and the PoB only shows going from axes to swords so how is FW going to be the endgame?

Btw bought a wasp nest and a bloodseeker toprolled dirt cheap

And sure i dont have the right talents. But i would recommend ALL starting this build if you have no currency. Do as i did. Buy a 6link limbsplit for 10c then upgrade it for 2c or so. my 6linked Cauterizer which is a lvl 40 weapon still does good dps on lvl 70 and outperforms these fist weapons sadly :S

Still no PoB for Fist weapons.

I doubt many here can say they have 13k tooltip on cyclone with a 15c budget on lvl 70.

Make they could get alot higher with a 6l chest but the Guides are barely there.

Sorry im dumb i checked alot now. I wonder if i can get alot higher with a 5l though.
Dernière édition par Freddyboy88, le 30 mars 2020 20:30:29
"
Ketchupp1286 a écrit :
Hello guys,

I'm relatively new to the game, really started in Metamorph.
I really enjoy the build and started to look a bit deeper in the game, especially in the calculation of crit and damage.

In the formula the Accuracy Rating has a big impact. Because of that, I changed my Skilltree a bit (see POB[community-branch]).
I invested 3 points to reach Eagle Eye and another 3 points to get Versatility and the extra one.
It gave me an good Cyclon DPS-Boost. What do you guys think about this?
My Gear and POB is linked below.

Another question is about my gear. Do you have some improvement ideas?
What should I change? What should I aim for?

Current Gear

You don't need any accuracy rating on this build since the Champion Ascendancy gives us 100% accurary rating no matter what. (100% chance to taunt ennemies on hit, taunted ennemies cannot evade attack, which means with have 100% accuracy against taunted ennemies, and everything we touch becomes taunted)
HI~ I have a question

i don't know how to choose

Cyclone Champion or Cyclone Berderker
"
Freddyboy88 a écrit :
No guide for going Fist Weapons either and the PoB only shows going from axes to swords so how is FW going to be the endgame?

Btw bought a wasp nest and a bloodseeker toprolled dirt cheap

And sure i dont have the right talents. But i would recommend ALL starting this build if you have no currency. Do as i did. Buy a 6link limbsplit for 10c then upgrade it for 2c or so. my 6linked Cauterizer which is a lvl 40 weapon still does good dps on lvl 70 and outperforms these fist weapons sadly :S

Still no PoB for Fist weapons.

I doubt many here can say they have 13k tooltip on cyclone with a 15c budget on lvl 70.

Make they could get alot higher with a 6l chest but the Guides are barely there.

Sorry im dumb i checked alot now. I wonder if i can get alot higher with a 5l though.

The PoB is for fist weapons non ? You don't go on the claw side of the tree, but the cluster jewels are actually spot-on for swords or claws.

BTW i had something like 30k tooltip dps with those claws with the tree full but before the cluster jewels, and i'm using the advised claws from this build.
Now sitting at 85k~ in hideout on a 100c budget i'd say, abyssus & cluster included.

"
Alex_Spiegel a écrit :
I tried this build on a console and I wouldn't advise it. At leat as a league starter. Freezing pulse totems that I started before and levelled to 88 was 'set' under 10-15c with 4L soul mantle, 2x kikazarus, 2x first snow. I steamrolled acts and comfortably reached yellow maps up to t10. With about 60c more I upgraded to 5L for 30-40c (5L prophecy) and 20-30 for self-flagellation jewel.

This cyclone build however seems to only work when juiced to max. Bloodseekers go for 40c-1ex each (and you need what, two?), any 5L for at least 1ex total. Levelling it without praxis (two, unless you find a -8 and +5-6 mana regen, another 2x10c) is straight impossible and constantly upgrading weapons choices drains your chaos too. 'Cheap' starkonja - another 10-20c.
And even after that with proper links it is still squishy. Facetanking even act bosse requires a boatload of currency or you die.

So ye, I wanted to try a more fluid build (totems have a lag for stopping, summoning, totems getting ready to shoot), and I do like the way this build plays, you kinda flow through the map, but unless you a going to invest heavily in it I wouldn't recommend it at least for console people.

I don't know for the PS4 market but on PC the bloodseeker is a 1c weapon :/
Just like you can get a 5/6 link body armor for less than 10c :/
Maybe try to chance it or farm some divination cards ?
Bloodseeker is very very good for the substain, as you leech huge life quantity near instantly, but it's only an example, you are nearly free to use what you want with this build i'd say
Dernière édition par tournier, le 31 mars 2020 03:31:19
"
timnor a écrit :
To the people who are saying they do 20 waves and 5 orb t16 maps, how are you guys doing them without dying?

Well until today (chest upgrade for more dmg) I've not attempted a full delirium T16 map again, as when I tried it the first time i got to 3 loot drops before all portals were gone.

But today I managed a 100% delirium T16 (no sextants) with the gear you can see in my char profile... it wasn't deathless, Kosis killed me 3 times with one shots to I don't even know what, and it was slow going (unlike all the other content this league) but managed to get through the whole thing... and the 20 wave simulacrum I don't usually have any issues with, just keep moving and killing till every thing is dead.

The 'trick' for survival vs the Unique delirium bosses seems to be do NOT be where he's going to attack, just slide on over to the opposite side of his attack, and you can keep applying dmg and leeching, just bounce back and forth till they're dead, and then move onto the next pack. Oh and if you start to get slowed movement skill out of the area asap, then come back once the bad buff has gone.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
I've hit t15/16 maps and still having fun with this build although I'm dying a bit more to random one shots. Getting tailwind boots has made it way more zoomy. Got 5.5k health, probably need to up that and get some chaos res...

Also check out this steel ring I crafted:

Seems pretty pricey?
Hello guys, which is a good setup for tabula rasa from lvl 1?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires