[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Jadebull a écrit :

My DPS is struggling for tier 10+ maps. Any advice? Currently at about 66k DPS with cyclone skill.

Try updating wasp nest

My DPS is struggling for tier 10+ maps. Any advice? Currently at about 66k DPS with cyclone skill.[/quote]

Try updating wasp nest
[/quote]

oops first time linking items in forum, please forgive the spam of items
Enjoying the build, thanks for this
Dernière édition par maximus2k, le 20 mars 2020 04:25:54
Here is my gear now. I know I have to change the ring. Any other suggestions?

So when cluster jewels started dropping i found this large cluster;

Rarity: Rare
Honour Stone
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 46
--------
Adds 10 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 10% increased Attack Damage (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: 1% increased Attack Speed
1 Added Passive Skill is Feed the Fury
1 Added Passive Skill is Fuel the Fight
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Feed the Fury - 0.4% atk dmg leeched as life
30% inc dmg while leeching
15% atk spd while leeching

Fuel the Fight - 8% atk speed
0.4% atk dmg leeched as mana
20% inc dmg while leeching

Been running with it and dropped 8 points in it, worth dropping it for something else or keep using it ? O.o
Not really a pob wizard like so many others ;x
Dernière édition par Ormathonz, le 20 mars 2020 05:33:06
"
Ormathonz a écrit :
Feed the Fury - 0.4% atk dmg leeched as life
30% inc dmg while leeching
15% atk spd while leeching

Fuel the Fight - 8% atk speed
0.4% atk dmg leeched as mana
20% inc dmg while leeching

Been running with it and dropped 8 points in it, worth dropping it for something else or keep using it ? O.o
Not really a pob wizard like so many others ;x
Personally I'd look to upgrade this. It's not really a PoBable decision, comes down to more than numbers, so sadly I can't quantify it for you.

We tend not to be short on leech. I don't think I've ever died from something where more leech would have saved me. I'm either clean one hit missing a dodge on a telegraphed move (or those crazy offscreen hits), sniped from range while not leeching or hit with a degen (90% of the deaths).

The "while leeching" is a bit problematic for us too. With Bloodseeker giving us the instaleech we don't have the normal leech duration so tends not to kick in.
Dernière édition par TsuDhoNim, le 20 mars 2020 06:01:37
I would replace that cluster jewel. Look for something with Deep Cuts and Smite the Weak on it. We're constantly maiming enemies and we get 40% increased phys damage against maimed enemies due to Smite the Weak. We also get one more extra impale stack with Deep Cuts(For a total of 8 if I recall.)

Those two notables on your jewel are pretty meh. Because of bloodseeker, we have instant leech. Due to that, a lot of the time we're very close to full hp and when we're not -- we usually get back to full immediately. We do not have OVER-LEECH like slayers do, meaning the effect of leech persists beyond full health basically. From memory I believe that's how it works but I haven't played Slayer in a long while. Because of that, Feed the Fury is giving you very little if zero benefit MOST of the time because you're not classified as leeching at full life. Even when we dip below full like I said, we top off so fast that if you saw any gains from that notable, it'd be for a split second and that's it. Pretty disappointing if you ask me.

The other notable on there isn't as bad because of the attack speed, and attack speed is very big for this build. Even an additional 8% can be a noticeable improvement in your PoB dps. But yeah, that cluster jewel is not worth hanging onto just for that notable. You'll be much better served with something else. I personally run a cluster jewel with Deep Cuts, Smite the Weak and Wind-Up. If I can ever get myself a curse on hit Assassin's Mark setup, I'll ditch wind-up. Otherwise, the wind-up notable gives us a reliable source of Power charges. Windup is claw specific though. So if you're using something else like a Scaeva or foils, you won't want that. Berger has a tier list of all the new cluster notables. Take a look. I paid 50C for my cluster jewel like 3-4 days ago. Was expensive at the time, but worth it.
Dernière édition par KFieLdGaming, le 20 mars 2020 06:04:41
"
qww177 a écrit :
Why this PoB fork cant import my cluster jewel with wind up and deep cuts??? I cant calculate my dps. -_-
Anybody can help me?
It can, it just doesn't allocate the nodes correctly. If you've jewels in the jewel slots they'll still be there with the correct stats, you just need to manually tick the nodes back on.
The instant leech from the bloodseeker only affects the dmg of that weapon tho, but yeah im 99% of the time on full hp and no overleech so can see how those nodes are almost always offline.

Gonna dig around and see if i can get a better cluster. Ty for info \o
"
Can anyone export my POB link please? I am getting an error for some reason.. Need to ask something.
TIA
https://pastebin.com/fJUK5UMf

Hope that helps. I assume it's Alira and just the two nodes for precise focus, yeah?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires