[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
SeeToSky a écrit :
"
xshortzox a écrit :
So wasps nest is highest dps unique even when using brutality?

no, it’s written in the guide that you can replace it with a rare one, read it carefully

The Wasp Nest is really good dps. But indeed when your budget allows you too, buying a Rare Claw will and can be a good dps increase! :)
nice
Thank you ! :) Very good guide!
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
ravri a écrit :
Hey, so I'm pretty new (Metamorph was my first league). Could you explain some of the gem levels being <20? Why are Brutality and Maim Supports 19, for example? I understand why the Cast When Damage Taken setup might want to be particular with their levels, but not anything else. Thanks! <3

Might have been something I did wrong when making the Guide I guess. All Gems should be 20/20 to maximize the build.

Also if you want to invest more money into the build, you also have the Awakened Gems.

I will later this league(in a few weeks probably) make an updated version with a proper "MIN MAX VERSION" to really push the build to stupid places.

All Gems? Including Precision, Molten Shell, CwDT and Blood Rage? Thanks! <3
Is frost blades really the best option until bladestorm?

p.s. Thank you SO MUCH for this build :)
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
Video added and guide mostly finished!

Could and probably will add a budget version/league starter version as I will use this as my own league starter next league unless it gets any major changes!

Enjoy the build everyone! I killed Uber Elder and A8 Sirus today very easy with this build as well. Facetanked mostly everything and had no issues killing them. Only remaining thing left to see is how deep I can delve with it :)

video please :D
How Can I get more intelligence for use the claws
Hey :)
Can anyone help me?
I'm a lil bit confused, PoB says I'm gonna play 2h, but all other information and vids are about claws - did I miss something?

Greeting and thanks alot!
Just a minor suggestion you might want to include a note in the guide on when and why to stop using bladestorm instead of it being a video. Not sure if its just me but i prefer skimming guides for info over watching videos.
Thank you for this build! So far I'm enjoying a lot.

I'm having a problem where I can't use bladestorm because I found 2 good unique leveling claws. Any advice on what I could replace and use instead of bladestorm?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires