Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Castnicke a écrit :
Without using Advancing Fortress or The Anvil, how are you guys hitting block cap?

Well my block on tooltip now is 59% but I am getting more since you can get 1% block while holding a shield on jewels so with 3 slots 3% more and tempest shield skill give you 3% and 8% you get from Painforged. So in combat I can have 70% block but also I will try to get better shield then I have now for a bit more block, Im using this one now.

IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

I dont like to drop inc duration since I need survival its either war banner or maim..but now I am not sure if I should even have maim with ancestral protector.

As for Auras I have Aspect of the Spider so I cant run herald of purity.

Which stats from that weapon work for sst?

On the runic hatchet that is listed as an example in this guide I would guess only the 73% increased physical dot. Would be strange if the chance to bleed part of the one stat wouldn´t apply but the increased damage with bleeding part would.
Dernière édition par Tiriumski, le 31 juil. 2021 19:32:28
"
Vassili666 a écrit :

I am just now at this point where I am not sure if I should switch weapon.
Im using Advancing Fortress entire time and this 15% block come in handy, Im at 71% block chance out of combat now and without it I think I would lack a lot of block..and block is great survival.

Also you can check my current build here https://pastebin.com/yA2h0058

The red nightmare jewel can give you 13% block chance if you put it in the jewel socket below barbarism. It would cost 4 passive points, the node next to Barbarism, and Diamond Skin and the two nodes next to it. It also costs whatever jewel you have to remove.
"
Laelena a écrit :
Which PoB should I be following; the one under "Tree and videos" or the one under 3.15 patch notes?

The pob in the 3.15 section was just a quick pre patch update for some league start ideas.
The note section is up to date.

"
catstyle a écrit :
Considering the nature of both Shield Crush and SST, in most ways they scale with the same stuff, if you disregard like Vicious proectiljes and those ranged related.

I tried some shield crush the last days. It's a pretty easy swap.

The clear is worse. Top end damage is also lower. But you can stack bleed/cf really fast and main attack fortify is also nice So yes you can play both.

"
m02ph3u5 a écrit :

Why maim? Blood in the Eyes gives us maim already :)

Maim is not for slow. It's for the Physical damage multiplier.

"
GGTeMpLaR a écrit :
do we want any awakened gems with our SST?

Sure why not. Most of the gems have an awakened version with more damage.

"
Tiriumski a écrit :

On the runic hatchet that is listed as an example in this guide I would guess only the 73% increased physical dot. Would be strange if the chance to bleed part of the one stat wouldn´t apply but the increased damage with bleeding part would.

Bleed chance if you need it.
But the example is older. You can now just roll physical damage over time multiplier as suffix instead of the trigger.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Just tested this out for myself, hit C and click on SST, Offense Tab, and switch between a weapon with added chance to bleed and one without. *Pretty* sure that it applies just fine along with the added bleed damage.
Just grabbed this to try it out, but I'm not sure I want to drop 13% block. My damage is pretty awful though...

Gear upgrades are getting a bit expensive, so I think I'm going to go for a 2600-2700 armor shield next. Vulnerability ring would be great, but hitting the dex requirement was a bit tough.

Spoiler

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hey im level 53, following the POB for the early and mid game distrubtions.. etc. I see you have gutripper but how in the heck did u manage to get the INT and dex to achieve these gear goals?
is the build actually having any mana issues like you stated it might be in the changelog? want to go all-in on this but wanna know about that first i guess :p
"
AbrahamObama a écrit :
Just tested this out for myself, hit C and click on SST, Offense Tab, and switch between a weapon with added chance to bleed and one without. *Pretty* sure that it applies just fine along with the added bleed damage.

Yes it says that in game but in pob says differant and I think pob is more accurate.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Ok, I now tested it on my necro. I gave her an old stat stick from my glad with 20% inc chance to bleed and a sst jewel. The axe was her only source of chance to bleed as far as I know and I could apply bleed with sst. So that stat seems to be global after all and pob is wrong if I didn´t miss anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1HVtQbUu2M

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires