[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I started off with this build but transitioned to Steelmage's setup.

started using Jack, The Axe for the level 20 thirst for blood. More dmg than my siege axe
I feel so starved for stats at all times while leveling this. It's kind of crazy
what sort of annointments are good for this build?
whats the best way to craft a good axe and good shield for this build?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Newbie question, how do you deal with mana consumption? I see that you don't use mana flask.
"
Mliaj a écrit :
Newbie question, how do you deal with mana consumption? I see that you don't use mana flask.

mana leech from chest
"
Fire_BERKUT a écrit :
Hi,

Why don't we use Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction Nodes?
They make for us free Pride and fix mana problems at all also we can replace Lifetap Support to Fortify instead of using a special unique item.

Because this is a forum guide meant for noobs, made by noobs.

you should 100% use blood magic over w/e setup is being used here.
Dernière édition par Shawntastic69, le 29 juil. 2021 23:28:19
"
Shawntastic69 a écrit :
"
Fire_BERKUT a écrit :
Hi,

Why don't we use Blood Magic and Mortal Conviction Nodes?
They make for us free Pride and fix mana problems at all also we can replace Lifetap Support to Fortify instead of using a special unique item.

what makes it so good?
Hello, started league with this build and went pretty alright through everything, going on a red maps right now.
Since i didnt get mana leech anywhere in my items, i use one blue socket in prismatic eclipse to help me sustain not having a mana flask. It works if you don't use deadly ailments support as i do.
THOUGH i still carry it for some occasions, clear should work without it, while solo targets my lack damage to sustain (should be working with -9 mana cost for sure).
I really enjoy the build
"
NovaStalker a écrit :
I feel so starved for stats at all times while leveling this. It's kind of crazy

Yes for leveling it's sometimes a pain. Going for a Turquoise Amulet is pretty much mandatory. You can also take the +30 nodes for leveling. Or just dont put all the gems up before you going to maps.

"
Shawntastic69 a écrit :

Wow. This guide is nearly 2 years old and now with the rise in popularity, here it is. It's first shitpost. Sad :(

"
Mliaj a écrit :

You can run a mana flask even into maps. but later you won't need it. chest gives leech. also you can grab leech on jewels.

"
hyrenfreak a écrit :
whats the best way to craft a good axe and good shield for this build?

Shield is described in the first post (ilvl 86, Dense fossil / Dread essence / harvest defense)

For the weapon you can start with a warlords runic hatchet, ilvl78 is needed for highstest phys mod. Then Jagged fossil / Harvest physical

"
larsahh_ a écrit :
I seem to be the only one but I've annoitned Piercing Shots and the clear speed feels so amazing together with helm enchant.

Yes some sort of pierce / fork / chain is recommended. It really helps :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires