[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
TiltedSpade a écrit :
Could anyone post a league start leveling guide for this? Thanks!

I started off with his posted start / mid / end POB link. Used shattering steel until 30.
I might be missing something but the PoB is off for Dex and Int requirements (missing around 45 on both when looking at the end-game trees).
Do we need a lot of both stats on gear on top of what's already in the PoB?
"
warxtreme a écrit :
"
IchestaBelatoria a écrit :
I see many main SST bulds on poe.ninja and saw two types of builds: with blood magic and with lifetap. Which one is better?

AFAIK using Lifetap saves you 4 points and 25% life because Pride's reservation cost. The other bonus is Lifetap gives you damage after you've spent life as well.

Pride is free if you take the Mortal Conviction Node.
And you can get 3 points from Life nodes (unallocated that not needed), cause you not need all of them, you get more already from path to the Mortal Conviction Node.
So you lose only 1 point.
Dernière édition par Fire_BERKUT, le 29 juil. 2021 15:31:42
what flask enchantments are you guys using?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Fire_BERKUT a écrit :
"
warxtreme a écrit :
"
IchestaBelatoria a écrit :
I see many main SST bulds on poe.ninja and saw two types of builds: with blood magic and with lifetap. Which one is better?

AFAIK using Lifetap saves you 4 points and 25% life because Pride's reservation cost. The other bonus is Lifetap gives you damage after you've spent life as well.

Pride is free if you take the Mortal Conviction Node.
And you can get 3 points from Life nodes (unallocated that not needed), cause you not need all of them, you get more already from path to the Mortal Conviction Node.
So you lose only 1 point.

Herald of Purity* takes 25%.
Just better allocation imo.
I've been much tankier since removing and the top 20 or so on poeninja also doesn't run it.
Both the Lifetap Supoprt and the Blood Magic (with Mortal Conviction) keystone set-up's are totally viable, they each just have their own pro's and con's, such as BM with MC is just generally easier to work with as you don't have to socket 2 or 3 Lifetap's in your build to make sure most of what you are using is eating life instead of mana. The Lifetap set-up however has a higher life and damage potential, but the gem constraints are tricky.

"
BeneTleilax a écrit :
why not imbalanced guard on tree?

Because we're generally going to be well above 50% physical DR.

"
Vassili666 a écrit :
PoB Dont have calculation for Cruelty? I dont know if I should replace Deadly Ailments for Cruelty since I dont see my dmg with that buff.

Path of Building doesn't show it unfortunately, but it's pretty much a permanent 40% "more" multiplier to bleed. You should not be using Deadly Ailments as it will destroy your SST direct damage, which in turn will kill your leech. It's not worth it for the extra 4% "more" multi that Deadly Ailments can provide over Cruelty.

"
Shaziku a écrit :
got lucky and dropped an intuitive leap early on.
Is is worth it to go all the way to the ranger tree? Or should I just not use it at all?

You might be able to do something with it south of the Duelist start point so you can get Dirty Techniques and Poison and Bleed Chance. You'd save yourself 10 points, but you lose a bunch of stuff around Retaliation and Testudo. It might help you if you go for ailment immunity by utilising those extra points to get Crystal Skin and Thick Skin.

"
Kelarlee a écrit :
Sorry for dumb question, but how i can craft or what item i should use to roll ecnhanting on flask "Used when you start bleeding" ? Thx.

You need to use an Instilling Orb on a utility flask (i.e. not a mana or life flask). There are multiple potential outcomes, so you might not get it on the first go. As for what utility flask to use it on, that's your call, but it should be used on one that has the "Staunching" suffix (which removes bleed and corrupted blood).

The potential outcomes for using an Instilling Orb are:

Spoiler
Used when an adjacent Flask is used
Reused at the end of the Flask effect
Used when Charges reach full
Used when you Use a Guard Skill
Used when you Use a Travel Skill
Used when you lose a Guard Skill Buff
Used when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy, if not already in effect
Used when you become Frozen
Used when you become Chilled
Used when you become Shocked
Used when you become Ignited
Used when you start Bleeding
Used when you become Poisoned
Used when you Block
Used when you take a Savage Hit
Used when you use a Life Flask

"
Jendorian a écrit :
is there a chance that we use the new Usurper bleed helmet for a dps build?

It's okay I guess. It's a nice damage helmet for sure for up to 16% DoT multi and 16% faster tick rate. We can't use the crit chance to gain frenzy as we don't crit, and we're generally capped on bleed chance anyway without the extra 15% the helm provides.

"
hyrenfreak a écrit :
what flask enchantments are you guys using?

This is what I use at the moment, but I'm still testing out other combinations. It's not a perfect set-up by any means as there's so many different options.
Hey guys.
Between Ambidexterity and Growth and Decay, which one is the best anoint choice?

Also, there's a POB at 3.15 patch notes section and another one at Tree and Videos, which one is the correct to use?
"
Tenusa a écrit :
Hey guys.
Between Ambidexterity and Growth and Decay, which one is the best anoint choice?

Growth and Decay between those two, although Cleaving is still better than both for raw damage. I'd only consider Growth and Decay if you're using a Thread of Hope to pick up Cleaving (and Razor's Edge).
Dernière édition par Zarasi, le 29 juil. 2021 17:49:31
Okey
I just got Chains of Emancipation and im thinking about using it for at least the move speed and ats ofc immun to curses rly dont hurt

but wonder what others might think of it
I seem to be the only one but I've annoitned Piercing Shots and the clear speed feels so amazing together with helm enchant.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires