[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Don't forget that Vulnerability adds 20% bleed chance if you have a curse on hit ring!

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Vulnerability
"
pra-lima87 a écrit :
Is this build really updated to 3.15?
Reading the comments is like people are not following the guide with regards to blood magic, lifetap, currupted fever:/

I think so :D But this is not the kind of guide where i say here are your 24 gems and 10 items. You have to equip excatly these. I like some freedom of choice, that's why the guide has maybe 30+ gems and more items. It leads to more discussion and questions but i think that's a good thing.

If you find something that's not updated you can always let me know and i will try to fix it :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
Also question about Ancestral Protector..Is it okay to use it just solo or maybe is it okay with just maim? As maim is also increase dmg on bosses..So maybe I can drop culling strike and faster attacks and put in tempest shield and inc duration for enduring cry.

Yeah definitely okay to use, the set-up itself is pretty decent. I'd maybe check out Reckoning instead of Ancestral Protector though as it's automatic on block.
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
Don't forget that Vulnerability adds 20% bleed chance if you have a curse on hit ring!

Ah yea then 80% bleed chance is enough coz vulnerability gives 20% more so its 100%.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Would be awesome if you would add a section to your guide that is showing the really top tier items to get for this build, like the best of the best and the same with everything els 🥳 I play standard so currency i have.

Thx man
Item Class: Helmets
Rarity: Rare
Vengeance Cowl
Royal Burgonet
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 452 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
Str: 148
--------
Sockets: R R-R R
--------
Item Level: 87
--------
40% increased Spectral Shield Throw Damage (enchant)
--------
+92 to maximum Life
+32% to Fire Resistance
+41% to Cold Resistance
+40% to Lightning Resistance

Hmm I just got this with Essence craft...used like 10 of them

Maybe someone can teach me how to post item here..I copy and pasted but its just text message lol
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Dernière édition par Vassili666, le 30 juil. 2021 18:54:28
"
warxtreme a écrit :
"
Fire_BERKUT a écrit :

Pride is free if you take the Mortal Conviction Node.
And you can get 3 points from Life nodes (unallocated that not needed), cause you not need all of them, you get more already from path to the Mortal Conviction Node.
So you lose only 1 point.

Herald of Purity* takes 25%.
Just better allocation imo.
I've been much tankier since removing and the top 20 or so on poeninja also doesn't run it.

I think Herald of Purite could be replaced via this item

When you get enough stacks it also summon minions. https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Rampage
Dernière édition par Fire_BERKUT, le 31 juil. 2021 01:12:44
Which PoB should I be following; the one under "Tree and videos" or the one under 3.15 patch notes?
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
larsahh_ a écrit :

Ah yea then 80% bleed chance is enough coz vulnerability gives 20% more so its 100%.

As long as you don't count bosses. Those 20% will be 8% against Sirus for example.
How do you maintain fever? Or do you only get fever without lifetap on SST? Or do you only get it high enough that shield charge can maintain it? And is the damage even worth it at such a low level for fever in that case?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires