[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

PoB Dont have calculation for Cruelty? I dont know if I should replace Deadly Ailments for Cruelty since I dont see my dmg with that buff.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
got lucky and dropped an intuitive leap early on.
Is is worth it to go all the way to the ranger tree? Or should I just not use it at all?
Hey, thanks for the great build guide. Will give this one a go!

I'm a bit confused about the amount of skill gems, e.g where do you put the Corrupting Fever setup with 2x 1-h weapons and your main dmg skill on your chest? Trying to figure out which gems I need to make this build work and which ones are optional...

Accidentally rolled this bad boy.
If anyone wants to buy it, hmu.

IGN: Captain Primerica

[Edit] Browser Sent it 3 times in a row :(
Dernière édition par warxtreme, le 29 juil. 2021 10:41:04
"
Afghani84 a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the great build guide. Will give this one a go!

I'm a bit confused about the amount of skill gems, e.g where do you put the Corrupting Fever setup with 2x 1-h weapons and your main dmg skill on your chest? Trying to figure out which gems I need to make this build work and which ones are optional...

I was having the same confusion, so I think the setup is this (but someone correct me if im wrong):

+ Chest (6 link):
SST - Vicious Projectiles - Brutality - Unbound Ailments - Swift Affliction - Cruelty (or Deadly Ailments)

+ Helm/Gloves/Boots (4 link):
Shield Charge - Lifetap - Faster Attacks - Fortify

+ Helm/Gloves/Boots (4 link, for bosses):
Ancestral Protector - Multiple Totems - Maim - Culling Strike

+ Helm/Gloves/Boots (4 link):
Corrupting Fever - Brutality - Swift Affliction - Empower
Note: Efficacy Support requires too much Int, so I discarded it

+ Weapon/Shield (3 sockets, no link needed):
Blood Rage - Dash - Enduring Cry

+ Weapon/Shield (3 sockets, no link needed):
Pride - Herald of Purity - War Banner
Note: Malevolence if you get a good Watcher's Eye instead of Pride.

I understand the Ancestral Protector setup is useful in bosses and not mapping, I'm not the person who like to change things constantly (Pantheon choice, equipment between fights, etc), but if someone do, then the replaced setup for Ancestral Protector (if it's on a Helm/Gloves/Boots) should be:

CWDT - Molten Shell (2 link)
Vulnerability - Blasphemy (2 link, but only if have Impresence unique that gives free mana reservation for Vulnerability as an aura).

As I say, someone correct me if i'm wrong!
Dernière édition par NGXIS, le 29 juil. 2021 12:16:37
I see many main SST bulds on poe.ninja and saw two types of builds: with blood magic and with lifetap. Which one is better?
"
IchestaBelatoria a écrit :
I see many main SST bulds on poe.ninja and saw two types of builds: with blood magic and with lifetap. Which one is better?

AFAIK using Lifetap saves you 4 points and 25% life because Pride's reservation cost. The other bonus is Lifetap gives you damage after you've spent life as well.
Sorry for dumb question, but how i can craft or what item i should use to roll ecnhanting on flask "Used when you start bleeding" ? Thx.
is there a chance that we use the new Usurper bleed helmet for a dps build?
Could anyone post a league start leveling guide for this? Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires