[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Clockblocker117 a écrit :
"
HarryBolls a écrit :
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

Might be something I missed, but I can only see us getting 80% chance to cause bleeding on off-hand hits with SST with our tree, this is also now true for the old tree, since I doubt I got to 96 with 80% chance to cause bleeding before. I'm not 100% sure where this change has come from, if it's our Ascendency or if it's in the Passives. Where do we get the last 20% we need for that sweet sweet 100% now?

I'm at 95%: 50 from Blood in the eyes + 20 small node before Dirty Techniques + 10 & 15 from small nodes in the Bloodletting wheel.

I dropped the small 15% node and got the rest of my bleed from a weapon mod.

Yeah I'm currently Using Haemophilia gloves for 25% extra chance to apply bleeding, previously had the 15% extra from the Passives to get 95%. Since I enjoy the Fortify for Shield Charge from the Advancing Fortress wep. Figured the Haemophilia gloves was a good pick since it is made for blood builds, plus fenumus' weave gloves aren't viable anymore (sadly) Due to Aspects taking 50% reserved rather than 25%.
I see in a lot of builds ppl are using Corrupint Fever..Is this inc our dps a lot?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
I see in a lot of builds ppl are using Corrupint Fever..Is this inc our dps a lot?

Yes this build runs fever. I talked a lot over it in the thread, but totally forgot to put it in the Skill gem section :(
It's updated.

"
hyrenfreak a écrit :
is getting a 5L lioneye's vision better than tabula rasa?

Both fine. It's good life + armour. I'm currently still runinng Tabula into red maps now, and Chain as 6th link is great clear.

"
rocketto41 a écrit :
when take crimson dance node?

at latest entering maps.

I updated some gems. I'm currently running Lifetap and it works fine. I played early maps with a 5 link and Enduring Mana flask. Also works fine. Lets see how big the revert of the mana cost will be.

Cruelty has now an indicator how much effect you get, and it looks like a really strong support gem now. For me it's all the time at 40% . Even against a Red Drox it never dropped. I think they changed some numbers here.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
no discord for this discussing this build?
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

Yeah I'm currently Using Haemophilia gloves for 25% extra chance to apply bleeding, previously had the 15% extra from the Passives to get 95%. Since I enjoy the Fortify for Shield Charge from the Advancing Fortress wep. Figured the Haemophilia gloves was a good pick since it is made for blood builds, plus fenumus' weave gloves aren't viable anymore (sadly) Due to Aspects taking 50% reserved rather than 25%.

How are aspects taking 50% reservation? I'm still getting 25% reserved on craft and fenumus weave on my standard character. Is this a change for an upcoming patch?

Edit: I loaded up a different character that is using aspect of the spider and it is reserving 50%. My SST char still showing 25% and i've removed all gear then put it back on.

Another edit: The char reserving 50% had second wind socketed that was affecting Aspect reservation.
Dernière édition par el_indio, le 27 juil. 2021 04:56:21
"
el_indio a écrit :
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

How are aspects taking 50% reservation? I'm still getting 25% reserved on craft and fenumus weave on my standard character. Is this a change for an upcoming patch?

Edit: I loaded up a different character that is using aspect of the spider and it is reserving 50%. My SST char still showing 25% and i've removed all gear then put it back on.

Another edit: The char reserving 50% had second wind socketed that was affecting Aspect reservation.

Aaaah yeah see the same thing now with Second Wind. Guess that's some weird change they've made for SW to work with Aspects. Good catch! Completely missed it myself. Guess it then becomes more a case of Herald OR Aspect, Defense VS DMG depending on what people lack.
btw any video on 3.15 version of the build?
Early PoB with a 3k armour shield?
besides helm where should i be putting int/dex?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Blood Magic users: what kind of Life leech do you have?
One would need life leech, right?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires