[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Kreicus a écrit :
Well. I picked a heck of a time to post my build update after these past two posts :P But here it goes anyways...

DPS: 750k! I felt like this was a lot until recently :D
Health: 5.5k
Resists: Maxed w/66 Chaos

I'm happy where I am, and considering I have barely put much money (I think less that 2ex) into the build I feel it's a great build for a budget, but can still progress into something great!

Just killed Sirus on my first attempt, 0 deaths. And killed the Trial Master as well (actually had 500k dps at the time for both). 26 challenges done! As compared to the last 2 seasons I'm doing much better! I upped my DPS by 250k just recently with a few bits of gear upgrades. But obviously there can be more to do (8M dps!? wow!).

So.. where should I next look to improve my stuff? Something somewhat affordable (but will consider anything).

Link: https://pastebin.com/37gsZ7BM

Thanks!

I want to quit my character after seeing that bulingar does 4 times my damage, I thought I had decent gear.

Some quick things on your character, you could craft DoT multi on your weapon, and use Hillock to give more quality to your shield and also reroll the values, either a divine or using harvest
"
el_indio a écrit :
I want to quit my character after seeing that bulingar does 4 times my damage, I thought I had decent gear.

Some quick things on your character, you could craft DoT multi on your weapon, and use Hillock to give more quality to your shield and also reroll the values, either a divine or using harvest

Hopefully my post helps you feel better about your build :D

Thanks for the advice, I'll get that craft done and look into the Hillock thing (syndicate still confuses me at times but I'm learnin).

One reason I posted my stats and stuff is to show other people that... while 8m DPS is great.. my much less DPS can still get the job done for the starter end game stuff. T16 Maps, and Trials are generally no problem. First run of bosses/conq's were easy as well. As I generally play leagues to get the first 2 rewards, this class type can get there with relatively little investment.
Kreicus my dear.
I'm loving that you're clearing the content and having a blast!
However, your flasks needs some working on. You only need 1 flasks of life, keep your Seething divine life flask of staunching, then use something like a quicksilver flask of adrenaline, a quartz flask of heat, a silver flask of warding, an experimenter's granite flask of iron skin. You'll see a big improvement in your QoL and survivability!
Hello!

I've been running this build as my second character in Ultimatum and seriously enjoying it. However, I feel like I've hit a bit of a damage wall and I'm not sure what I should prioritize next. I've got about 6ex and 40c to use, and I most recently spent 1ex on a Hunter's Influenced Apothecary Glove base to try crafting into a better set.

My character is "Ields_Ecafruoyni", here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/4kJmyhLf

I'm a little over halfway through 94, but been struggling to stay alive long enough to get to 95. That being said, I do have max all res (77), max block with tempest shield + ascendency, and max chaos res with just around 5k life.

Suggestions and what to do next would bee super helpful!
"
Renzenku a écrit :
Hello!

I've been running this build as my second character in Ultimatum and seriously enjoying it. However, I feel like I've hit a bit of a damage wall and I'm not sure what I should prioritize next. I've got about 6ex and 40c to use, and I most recently spent 1ex on a Hunter's Influenced Apothecary Glove base to try crafting into a better set.

My character is "Ields_Ecafruoyni", here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/4kJmyhLf

I'm a little over halfway through 94, but been struggling to stay alive long enough to get to 95. That being said, I do have max all res (77), max block with tempest shield + ascendency, and max chaos res with just around 5k life.

Suggestions and what to do next would bee super helpful!

Just had a look at your character.

- 5 k life is really low
- not sure if the thread is worth for 2 notables, you could just annoint cleaving, crystal skin is not that strong
- did you allocate force multiplier on the big cluster ? not sure as sometimes clusters are not imported correct. but it's not a strong node for bleed.
- your crimson and viridan jewels can be updated without problems. life + phys dot multi
- try to get scion life wheel
- you could influence your astral plate or just get t1 life + craft increased life
- some alternate awakened gems are really cheap

Just some suggestion. Hope it helps :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Hi All,

I did a practice run through with this build for 3.15 LS and was impressed with it. I've mocked up my own version of a LS POB and was looking for some feed back from anyone who is interested.

https://pastebin.com/hpLkeb5A

It has multiple leveling trees all the way to end game /w clusters. Dont look at the endgame gear to seriously as its all impossible gear to get, I just did it to look at potential end game min maxed numbers.

If you can see any improvements or have any tips in regards to anything, let me know.

Cheers!

PS, fyi i start with split arrow and puncture until i can get threshold jewel to swap to SST, thats why there are a few bow nodes allocated early game.
"
MajorSadist a écrit :
Hi All,

I did a practice run through with this build for 3.15 LS and was impressed with it. I've mocked up my own version of a LS POB and was looking for some feed back from anyone who is interested.

It has multiple leveling trees all the way to end game /w clusters. Dont look at the endgame gear to seriously as its all impossible gear to get, I just did it to look at potential end game min maxed numbers.

If you can see any improvements or have any tips in regards to anything, let me know.

Cheers!

PS, fyi i start with split arrow and puncture until i can get threshold jewel to swap to SST, thats why there are a few bow nodes allocated early game.

Thanks for sharing! I don't know enough about making builds to give good feedback but I appreciate the PoB.

Did you find Corrupting Fever helped with bossing as well? I did this build a few leagues ago and was thinking of running it again with that skill in some Apothecary Gloves with the Essence that gives 30% More DOT.
"
Vindexus a écrit :
"
MajorSadist a écrit :
Hi All,

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing! I don't know enough about making builds to give good feedback but I appreciate the PoB.

Did you find Corrupting Fever helped with bossing as well? I did this build a few leagues ago and was thinking of running it again with that skill in some Apothecary Gloves with the Essence that gives 30% More DOT.

Putting CF in your apoc gloves with the 30% MORE Dot does give a decent boost providing its combined with brutality, swift affliction and lvl 4 empower. Over all with that set up it gives you about 15% extra on top of your total dps so its decent and worth having IMO but not a game changer.
They are buffing SST, again!

I ran this several leagues as a starter, and it always does great ... wasn't planning on 3.15 with it, but looks like throwing shields is back on the menu :D
"
Dofolo a écrit :
They are buffing SST, again!

I ran this several leagues as a starter, and it always does great ... wasn't planning on 3.15 with it, but looks like throwing shields is back on the menu :D

Sounds pretty good. Maybe some day a hit based SST will be viable :D.

Also with the new Bash skill able to Shotgun. That could be a Single Target swap setup.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires