[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Dofolo a écrit :
Well I was going to pick this or eye of winter totems for league starter, but after the manifesto I think it is settled and bleed shield throw it is.

It's such a defensive powerhouse and yes the bleed doesn't insta melt everything. The whole point is, I'm not dieing :D

Now if it only were friday already :/

"
Spectral Shield Throw was used almost exclusively with its threshold jewel, Divide and Conquer, at high levels. Because of this, we've changed the skill to naturally have behaviour similar to what Divide and Conquer applied. It will release all projectiles each time it chains (making it far stronger than before with sources of additional projectiles), and comes with a number of chains. While reviewing this skill, we've made changes to all skills that deal damage based on Shield Defences, greatly boosting their damage. These skills no longer gain critical strike chance per energy shield, a mechanic that was used very rarely. Instead, the Divide and Conquer threshold jewel has been reworked, and is now called Seething Fury. Seething Fury provides bonuses to critical strike chance and multiplier to Shield Charge, Spectral Shield Throw and Shield Crush, based on the Energy Shield from your Shield, making this an option for builds that do want to use Energy Shield based shields with these skills.

Not sure if I like this though, I doubt the loss of like 50 to 75% armor on a shield is compensated with the crit increase. Have to see the amounts I guess.

Well this is a bleed build not a crit build. Most people use RT so they dont need accuracy.
Thinking about to start SST build this league...
Me too! Add me ingame so we can exchange tips :D

I've never played SST. I'm thinking os using it as a 4link and 6link shield crush. Idk really haha
"
eduloots a écrit :
Me too! Add me ingame so we can exchange tips :D

I've never played SST. I'm thinking of using it as a 4link and 6link shield crush. Idk really haha

I am planning to do the same

Question: Will Shield Crush start at level 1 or if not then do we know what level it is going to start at ?
Dernière édition par askjosh, le 20 juil. 2021 12:57:39
The SST changes are great.

Thinking about SSF next league. Only thing holding back was the damn jewel. This could be the first league for a while in which I start again with my own guide.

With an additional buff to the damage and a nerf to everything else, i think SST is in a great spot for next season.

But let's wait for Patch notes.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Spoiler
Spectral Shield Throw:

Spectral Shield Throw’s default behaviour has been reworked to be more similar to the Divide and Conquer threshold jewel (which has also been reworked).
No longer ‘double-hits’ against single targets in general.
Now requires character level 28 to use at gem level 1 (previously character level 12).
Now fires 3 additional Projectiles (previously 13).
Primary Projectile now Chains +3 times.
Additional Chains now apply to both the Primary and Secondary Projectiles.
Shard Projectiles now deal 50% less Damage (previously 75%).
Now deals 58 to 86 Base Off Hand Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 20 to 30), up to 399 to 599 at gem level 20 (previously 200 to 301).
Now deals 4 to 5 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield at gem level 1, up to 6 to 8 at gem level 20 (previously 3 to 4 at all levels).
No longer has +0.2% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield.

So.. is this a buff?
I'm gonna need someone smarter to break it down, because the math here says "doubled damage for SST". But not being able to double hit will make a difference.
"
scruffywookie a écrit :
I'm gonna need someone smarter to break it down, because the math here says "doubled damage for SST". But not being able to double hit will make a difference.

What is double hitting? Does this mean it won't e.g., bounce between twinned bosses or something else?
"
justanotherbody a écrit :
"
scruffywookie a écrit :

What is double hitting? Does this mean it won't e.g., bounce between twinned bosses or something else?

It wont hit the same target twice.
Dernière édition par Neunzehnhundert93, le 20 juil. 2021 19:39:56
Keep in mind that Deadly Ailments has been gutted, 80% less dmg with hits instead of 10%

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires