[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Can someone link an updated POB for 3.14 that is viable ? Maybe one of your guys builds so I can hold on to.

Would much appreciate.

Just got to maps and trying to build this spectral shield throw build.
Dernière édition par RolandW88, le 4 mai 2021 13:40:22
Check Bulingar's character Roland, on the previous page, it's a good base to start with.
"
Rinoscope a écrit :
Check Bulingar's character Roland, on the previous page, it's a good base to start with.

Thanks Rinoscope, I will take a look at it.
You can also import his PoB in the import/export page on PoB btw, just type in his account name and pick his ultimatum gladiator.
First time playing sst and having a blast, currently lvl 95 on Hc. Played a bit different version with thread of hope and red nightmare jewel if anyone wanna take a look. Great build mate.
"
Rinoscope a écrit :
You can also import his PoB in the import/export page on PoB btw, just type in his account name and pick his ultimatum gladiator.

Oh wow... im really a noob haha didnt know that, thanks for the info, I got it imported.
"
Malorie a écrit :
First time playing sst and having a blast, currently lvl 95 on Hc. Played a bit different version with thread of hope and red nightmare jewel if anyone wanna take a look. Great build mate.

Ill take a look at your char too :D
Hi. First off I'd like to thank you for the build! PoE never really kept my attention long enough until I tried out this SST Build. Been using it the past few leagues exclusively and been having a lot of fun with it! :)

Few quick question...

I see a lot of talk about Herald of Purity. If I took this would it replace the Totem setup? Or be used in addition to it? Also what, if any, support gems would work well with Purity?

I used Pulverize in the past and enjoyed it. I replaced with Totems and suggested, but if Purity replaces totems, is pulverize an option to use again?

I use a few extra gems not in this build (Ice Golem, Enduring Cry, Duration Support for Shell), are any of these simply not worth keeping at this point?

Thanks for the help!
(I'm very new to PoE still, so pardon if some of these answers are obvious)
"
Kreicus a écrit :
Hi. First off I'd like to thank you for the build! PoE never really kept my attention long enough until I tried out this SST Build. Been using it the past few leagues exclusively and been having a lot of fun with it! :)

Few quick question...

I see a lot of talk about Herald of Purity. If I took this would it replace the Totem setup? Or be used in addition to it? Also what, if any, support gems would work well with Purity?

I used Pulverize in the past and enjoyed it. I replaced with Totems and suggested, but if Purity replaces totems, is pulverize an option to use again?

I use a few extra gems not in this build (Ice Golem, Enduring Cry, Duration Support for Shell), are any of these simply not worth keeping at this point?

Thanks for the help!
(I'm very new to PoE still, so pardon if some of these answers are obvious)

Glad you like the build :)

You can replace the totem setup with it. Maim is a good support for Purity if you have some % mana. I don't think Pulverize does anything.

Ice Golem ice probably the worst. Accuracy + Crit does nothing. If you want to run a golem for style use stone golem.

Enduring cry with call to arms is in the build. Just put it on left mouse.

Duration is an "OK" support. But it got removed as the gem slots are really precious now.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 4 mai 2021 15:48:57
Having trouble figuring out how to achieve max block with the build without using advancing fortress. I've got all the block nodes on the tree, 23% block on my 2500 armour shield. While wielding a runic hatchet though I only have 62% (65% with tempest shield) and wondering what are good ways to get that to cap?

Any help is appreciated!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires