[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

It´s a really decent Build!!! started league late with it and didnt run into any problems so far maybe Awakener 9 with lvling Rares was a bit rough and some minus Res Maps with Dmg as extra ele Ultimatums can be quite rough atleast they were for me.
The good thing is there is really cheap ways of scaling this Build. I did it with a Circle of Guilt instead of going with Malevolence since according to PoB (and the 18ex Cost investment of a decent double Mod Watchers didnt get me as much Dmg as a Pride aura with max effect and a Guilt Ring with decent Implicits that cost like 2ex)

Same thing is with Ancestral Protector i dont understand why people Link it with Maim you have Maim from your Ascendancy so it only Nets you some Dmg on the Totem which i kinda found negligible in comparison to getting other defensive Stuff in like a linked Molten Shell or Corrupted Blood/Reckoning Setup (which is really decent in stuffed Ultimatums)
Finished my Shield yesterday and now i just have to Aisling it to craft Block on it so that i can reach 75% again

Easy ways to craft it just spam Essences of Dread until you hit good Prefixes T1/2 % Armor+Hybrids and then just spam Harvests for reforges keep Prefixes preferably Lucky but doesnt matter. Cheap ways to get a decent Starter Curse ring/phys dmg amulet is also harvest just get some Warlord Rings/Hunter Amulets/Gloves and spam em with reforge with Caster Mods on Rings and Physical Mods for your Amulet also works for GLoves if you are not running Spooder Gloves/Aura. Working on my Elder Stygian VIse atm to get % global Phys Dmg and some nice resists + preferably % max Life.
And just sell the stuff if you hit anything decent that you cant use yourself i really made some Quickbuck with it while spawning sirius etc.
Dernière édition par bulingar, le 30 avr. 2021 05:08:03
@Bulingar

You can get a better weapon: Use the new direct veiled mods:

You can get more phys damage multiplier this way.
"
bulingar a écrit :
It´s a really decent Build!!! started league late with it and didnt run into any problems so far maybe Awakener 9 with lvling Rares was a bit rough and some minus Res Maps with Dmg as extra ele Ultimatums can be quite rough atleast they were for me.
The good thing is there is really cheap ways of scaling this Build. I did it with a Circle of Guilt instead of going with Malevolence since according to PoB (and the 18ex Cost investment of a decent double Mod Watchers didnt get me as much Dmg as a Pride aura with max effect and a Guilt Ring with decent Implicits that cost like 2ex)

Same thing is with Ancestral Protector i dont understand why people Link it with Maim you have Maim from your Ascendancy so it only Nets you some Dmg on the Totem which i kinda found negligible in comparison to getting other defensive Stuff in like a linked Molten Shell or Corrupted Blood/Reckoning Setup (which is really decent in stuffed Ultimatums)

Circle is for sure a nice ring.

Malevolence watcher's has increased in price :( sad.

Maim is only 30% slow on it's own. So linking it to Protector or now Purity gives you 14% increased damage on bosses. I also like the Attack speed QoL from protector. But currently with fever it's hard to fit.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Well your Attacks already Maim on a bleeding Target with your ascendancy ;) so it is technically more SST damage then an unbound Ailemnts if my PoB is right...
Dernière édition par bulingar, le 30 avr. 2021 14:41:17
"
bulingar a écrit :

Well your Attacks already Maim on a bleeding Target with your ascendancy ;) so it is technically more SST damage then an unbound Ailemnts if my PoB is right...

Unbound Ailments is 34% more damage (not-awakened) and huge QoL for longer bleeds.

Maim is 30% more damage.

It's for sure pretty close, but for me at boss fights Unbound is better and more dps :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Isn´t it 30% more phys/10% incr phys and 14% incr phys (since you will 100% maim with SST)?
"
bulingar a écrit :
Isn´t it 30% more phys/10% incr phys and 14% incr phys (since you will 100% maim with SST)?

You will have nearly 100% uptime against bosses with a protector maim totem for the 14% modifier, too.

That's why it's pretty close, but in a perfect world Unbound is better :D

I also played Maim for a long time, and had it in the guide.

I think with fever occupying 4 slots now, it's even closer.
Guides:
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 30 avr. 2021 17:21:14

Is there a way to somewhat deterministic get an armor hybrid on my last prefix?
"
Nikerym a écrit :

Is there a way to somewhat deterministic get an armor hybrid on my last prefix?

I might have been wrong you could craft "Prefixes can not be changed" and then harvest craft "reforge with defense modifiers that could hit any Tier of hybrid but is expensive and you can get anything!!!!

. But you could reroll suffixes to %Gain Life on block (hope that 1 suffix is free!) then Aisling T4 Slam and check if its a Suffix unveil if prefix i guess i would wipe the craft. If suffix Unveil and pick any quality Modifier and craft Bench hybrid seems like the best way or Lucky Exalt slam ;P but maybe someone has a better idea!
Dernière édition par bulingar, le 4 mai 2021 10:22:42
First of all, thanks Pale for the great guide.
I've wanted to play SST since it came out, but never found a way to make it work. Glad's bleed explosions are very satisfying and clear very well.
I'm also loving the aspect of trying to craft my own gear with essences and Harvest.
I wanted to thank Bulingar too for picking up the build and seeing how to make it viable in 3.14, giving crafting advices for the shields/gloves/rings.

I wonder what you would recommend I try to improve on my gear (or my talent tree) onward, when I manage to reach red maps (as I'm struggling with the atlas, only came back last league after a big hiatus, and this new conqueror/stones to socket for maps and all that is still somewhat fuzzy).

But I'm loving the build, good damage and, more importantly, I don't feel like a glass cannon, unlike most of the builds I've played in the past!

Thanks you two, and everyone else who contributed to the guide!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires