[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Kreicus a écrit :
"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :
Dunno if you're using the Corrupted Fever setup mentioned or not, but that took up the remaining gem slots for me.

Build feels great to play even if it's not the fastest thing out there. I do feel like I lack damage in higher tier maps where mobs have resistance and/or max health. It's also a little slow (for me) to carry a party.

Yup, I use Fever. Of my 24 Gems I have...
6) SST +5 Support
3) Shield Charge +2 Support
3) CWDT +Molten +Tempest
2) Blasph/Vuln
2) Purity/Maim
Enduring Cry, War Banner, Dash, Blood Rage, Fever, Malevolence

Leaving 2 open.
I think all I'm missing from the guide is Precision, but I have RT.

And I'm not complaining, it's a struggle to find room for gems most of the time, but now I'm unsure what to fill it with.

Take a look at your corrupted fever setup. I have increased duration, swift affliction and efficacy supporting it.
"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :
Take a look at your corrupted fever setup. I have increased duration, swift affliction and efficacy supporting it.

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for. Being new I wasn't sure what could/should be linked to it (and by new I mean me, more than the skill lol)
Hey Bulingar, I was wondering why you were using Generosity on your war banner.
"
Rinoscope a écrit :
Hey Bulingar, I was wondering why you were using Generosity on your war banner.

War Banner gives you basically just Accuracy Rating (which is useless with RT) and generosity scales the -phys aura+radius so its a bit more dps but if you are Gem slot starved or want a 4link Fever Setup really not needed
4 link fever setup, can you explain it?
And once more if some1 could explain the crimson dance-passive. Is it only for endgame bossing or can it be used in mapping without clearspeed slowing?
Well Corrupting Fever+Brutality+Swift Affliction+Empower lvl4 should net you the most DPS but you could also use Efficacy etc. its basically free dps if you have the gem slots which comes handy for early stage bossing etc
Hello! thanks a lot for the build. Im leveling my first char in this league and Im having so much fun.

However, Im wondering how do you do to get your SST to chain?. As soon as my shield hits the first mob, it explodes, but doesnt chain. What did I miss? :)

Thank you in advance!
"
ImJoe a écrit :
Hello! thanks a lot for the build. Im leveling my first char in this league and Im having so much fun.

However, Im wondering how do you do to get your SST to chain?. As soon as my shield hits the first mob, it explodes, but doesnt chain. What did I miss? :)

Thank you in advance!

I wondered the same thing when i first tried the build! :D

You need the Divide & Conquer jewel to place in your passive tree to get the chain. It's in the guild but not spelled out directly. It's under the gear section.
Just to let you know if you use thread of hope you can take sovereignty and with enlighten you can use malevolence,vitality,war banner and aspect like i did on my char. Love this build <3

"
Kreicus a écrit :
"
ImJoe a écrit :

Thank you in advance!

I wondered the same thing when i first tried the build! :D

You need the Divide & Conquer jewel to place in your passive tree to get the chain. It's in the guild but not spelled out directly. It's under the gear section.

Oh ok! Thank you so much for your reply :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires