[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

According to POB corrupting fever is only round about 10k dps more - this isn't really much. Or does it calculate wrong?
"
Nikerym a écrit :
"
bulingar a écrit :

And you cant proc it with Corrupting Fever since Life needs to be spent from supporting Skills if i understand that right.

I think that is wrong, Im on corrupting fever and using Life Tap on shield charge and SST, Corrupting Fever seems to be refreshing just fine. Its a nice DPS boost. Not what the optimal 4 link is though, but it should be placed in gloves crafted with Essence of Delirium.

I meant the Lifetap proc that happens when you spend 210 Life (lvl 20 Gem) with supported Skills to get the %more Dmg buff from Lifetap (4 sec duration). But yeah reproccing Fever seems nice QoL. But i´m dumb and you can just prespam it to get the lifetap buff^^
"
Llyrain a écrit :
According to POB corrupting fever is only round about 10k dps more - this isn't really much. Or does it calculate wrong?

How many stages are you calculating on? the debuff stacks, since applying a new stack refreshes the debuff, it should be pretty trivial to get 10 stacks on bosses. For me it add around 200k Dps.
Loving this build its been super fun but i'm starting to feel a little bit weak in t14+ maps now with quite a bit of currency invested, i've been trying to follow the POB but alot of the items on there just aren't even reachable or obtainable without insane amounts of currency/insane harvest luck

Could anyone take a look at my gear/build and suggest maybe some upgrades or changes for me? budget i have at the moment is about 6exalts but i can farm more so any upgrades to work towards would be great

I recently changed to the Corrupting Fever setup with Apothecary Gloves and that was a pretty big dps increase but it still feels pretty weak, i've sacrificed some defensive points for some extra dps too via cluster jewels taking my unbuffed block to 65% but then with ascendancy + tempest shield (cwdt) up it goes to cap
"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :
Loving this build its been super fun but i'm starting to feel a little bit weak in t14+ maps now with quite a bit of currency invested, i've been trying to follow the POB but alot of the items on there just aren't even reachable or obtainable without insane amounts of currency/insane harvest luck

Could anyone take a look at my gear/build and suggest maybe some upgrades or changes for me? budget i have at the moment is about 6exalts but i can farm more so any upgrades to work towards would be great

Glad you like the build. GGG "removing" Harvest hurts a lot of builds :(
My gear the last season for the endgame tree is now hard to archieve. But even with budget mapping even on T16 should be fast. Only boss dps suffers going up the tiers / awakened levels. I will try to have a look later on your profile and maybe i can help :)

"
Llyrain a écrit :
For ultimatums could it be a thought to use violent retaliation instead of gratuirous violence?

No. Explosions is the best part about Glad :D and Multi is pretty strong.

"
Llyrain a écrit :

10k per Stack with maybe lower gear or gems could be right. But it stacks up to 10. so it's 100k single target.

The 200k from Nikerym sounds reasonable with a 4 link in delirium gloves.

"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :
Currently playing this build, and enjoying it while leveling. One question, I have my shield charge linked up to arrogance, but it seems that I still spend mana when I use it. Did they change the way this skill works? It's still in the guide and the PoB, and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Yes sorry. POB gem is not up to date. As already said. Blood Magic got split into Arrogance and Lifetap. But i think the game replaces old Blood Magic with Arrogance but the correct one for active skills is now Lifetap Support. I need to fix this.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :

Glad you like the build. GGG "removing" Harvest hurts a lot of builds :(
My gear the last season for the endgame tree is now hard to archieve. But even with budget mapping even on T16 should be fast. Only boss dps suffers going up the tiers / awakened levels. I will try to have a look later on your profile and maybe i can help :)

"
Llyrain a écrit :
For ultimatums could it be a thought to use violent retaliation instead of gratuirous violence?

No. Explosions is the best part about Glad :D and Multi is pretty strong.

"
Llyrain a écrit :

10k per Stack with maybe lower gear or gems could be right. But it stacks up to 10. so it's 100k single target.

The 200k from Nikerym sounds reasonable with a 4 link in delirium gloves.

"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :
Currently playing this build, and enjoying it while leveling. One question, I have my shield charge linked up to arrogance, but it seems that I still spend mana when I use it. Did they change the way this skill works? It's still in the guide and the PoB, and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Yes sorry. POB gem is not up to date. As already said. Blood Magic got split into Arrogance and Lifetap. But i think the game replaces old Blood Magic with Arrogance but the correct one for active skills is now Lifetap Support. I need to fix this.

Thanks for the reply, I did swap to Life Tap and it's working great. Really enjoying the guide, but I actually feel a little squishy at 74. I have 3.8k life and max res, but chaos seems to wreck me.

I haven't tried yet, but how well does this build deal with reflect maps?
Pale this is still one of my fav go to builds! Anyone that is worried about the damage don't be. Yes it doesn't have insane single target but it is plenty to do all content not to mention you never really die. The new corrupted blood set up feels great! Hit a new shield tonight. Spammed about 2 exalts worth of essences but I am pretty darn happy with it! About 1.8m damage altogether and still room for upgrades.
League started (a bit late) with this build, first time playing SST in general and I'm having a blast. Only in early yellow maps rn as I'm taking it pretty casually, but I did have some feedback based on what other people have said / tried.

Petrified Blood is all wrong for this build imo. You gain an "extra aura" but that aura basically has to be PB so you're coming out a little behind on EHP for hits and WAY behind on EHP for DoTs which are much more threatening. Probably a lot better for Jugg/Slayer, something that has insane steady HP regen but is threatened by single big hits. This build is nearly opposite since big single hits have at best a 25% chance to make it through block, even less if they're attacks since we have perma-blind.

What modifications I've been enjoying a lot:
Lifetap on SST. 0 mana leech, don't care. Slight DPS loss but big QoL. Lets you run Lifetap on Corrupting Fever for a nice dmg boost. Also lets you grab Vitality Extraction cluster for big life on kill, makes Ultimatums a total joke.

Skipped Retaliation cluster (still taking Testudo). Doesn't impact bleed damage enough for my tastes, the QoL of aspd isn't worth the points to me.

Arrogance-Vitality 2L. Lets me run it fully levelled, and as mentioned DoT is the biggest threat to the build. So you lose some 'big hit' EHP but DoTs are much easier to handle without spamming life flasks. Chaos res is super important too, at a bare minimum it should be positive. Endgame gear you probably want it capped.

Speaking of endgame gear, this build has so many different directions you can go to scale it's crazy. I'm looking forward to making an updated post once I'm deeper into it.
Just a tought, for those on Life Tap verson, If we swap Malevolence to Pride, we dont have any Int requirements anymore, dno how big this is in regards for DPS, but not having to get like 60+ int from gear is a nice QoL.

Also Life Tap lets us use Blood Artist on clusters, its a few % better than Rend.
"
Tempahdan1 a écrit :

I finally did.

Gear looks good so far. Not really sure about cheap improvements.

If you can keep up the attacks wasting affliction is a strong medium node.

Awakened Deadly -> Awakened Vicious should be both fine for the budget.

You can try to get a Maim source. I played it on Protector Totem, but Purity should also be fine for extra Phys against Bosses.

Elder helmet with Phys taken. This league it should be possible to farm yourself a nice enchant if you can live with running some labs :D

"
Goatdemon a écrit :
Pale this is still one of my fav go to builds! Anyone that is worried about the damage don't be. Yes it doesn't have insane single target but it is plenty to do all content not to mention you never really die. The new corrupted blood set up feels great! Hit a new shield tonight. Spammed about 2 exalts worth of essences but I am pretty darn happy with it! About 1.8m damage altogether and still room for upgrades.

Thx :) Life gain shield is great. I had such a beatiful one last season with Harvest. If you can sacrifice some armour for the mod i would always go for it. But with essences one of the best mods now on the device. I think you can farm a lot of them and Deafenings are not that expensive.

"
Nikerym a écrit :
Just a tought, for those on Life Tap verson, If we swap Malevolence to Pride, we dont have any Int requirements anymore, dno how big this is in regards for DPS, but not having to get like 60+ int from gear is a nice QoL.

Also Life Tap lets us use Blood Artist on clusters, its a few % better than Rend.

I never had Mana issues except for the early stages i started to play SST and a lot of shields where thrown into nowhere :D As long as you are hitting things everything should be fine.

But i can see Lifetap as a gem. 29% multiplier is fine and it's QoL.

Pride is even bigger dps, if you can stay in close combat.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires