[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Hi mate!!!

Thx for the build, seems awesome!

One doubt about the Single Dmg. U said to add Corrupting Fever as a boost but is not in your PoB (any of them). is worth to use it?

What gems do u link to it? And what skills do u swap out to add this?

Cheers!
"
PandaDap a écrit :
Hi mate!!!

Thx for the build, seems awesome!

One doubt about the Single Dmg. U said to add Corrupting Fever as a boost but is not in your PoB (any of them). is worth to use it?

What gems do u link to it? And what skills do u swap out to add this?

Cheers!

It's not in the POB as i did not update with the new gems yet. We already have some open slots. So making room for it shouldn't be that hard.

Currently playing phys dot and a lot of people run a 4 link fever setup in a 30% dot multi gloves with swift affliction + brutality + efficacy. It's really good dps.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Currently playing this build, and enjoying it while leveling. One question, I have my shield charge linked up to arrogance, but it seems that I still spend mana when I use it. Did they change the way this skill works? It's still in the guide and the PoB, and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :
Currently playing this build, and enjoying it while leveling. One question, I have my shield charge linked up to arrogance, but it seems that I still spend mana when I use it. Did they change the way this skill works? It's still in the guide and the PoB, and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

I don't think the PoB is updated. The old blood magic got split into Arrogance (for auras) and Lifetap (for active skills).

If you want to spend life instead of mana with Shield Charge, you'll need to link it to Lifetap! :)
"
kavsi a écrit :
"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :

I don't think the PoB is updated. The old blood magic got split into Arrogance (for auras) and Lifetap (for active skills).

If you want to spend life instead of mana with Shield Charge, you'll need to link it to Lifetap! :)

Perfect, thank you!
While we’re on the subject, I’ve been using lifetap linked with SST (in addition to shield charge) and it’s amazing! Charging around and chucking shields with no regard to mana whatsoever, and the lifetap buff is always up. I’m not sure how the DPS compares between unbound elements and lifetap (I just hit T4-5 maps), but just putting this out there at least as a QoL thing before DPS tuning at endgame.
"
Chadmium a écrit :
While we’re on the subject, I’ve been using lifetap linked with SST (in addition to shield charge) and it’s amazing! Charging around and chucking shields with no regard to mana whatsoever, and the lifetap buff is always up. I’m not sure how the DPS compares between unbound elements and lifetap (I just hit T4-5 maps), but just putting this out there at least as a QoL thing before DPS tuning at endgame.

That sounds like it would work with corrupting fever pretty well.
For ultimatums could it be a thought to use violent retaliation instead of gratuirous violence?

It's safer (ca 15% less damage with 79% block), and the damage bonus will climb big in ultimatums. Additional, you don't need to fill max block in normal conditions - it will ramp up fast when things get hot. So it would be possible to use a damage boost weapon (+ speed, +DOT multiplier).
"
Urbnopr8r a écrit :
"
Chadmium a écrit :

That sounds like it would work with corrupting fever pretty well.

Lifetap would give your more DPS according to PoB compared to Unbound Ailments while the awakened Version would be more DPS then Lifetap. But you would need 7 attacks to proc the Lifetap DMG which is generally no problem for Mapping but for bossing it might be MEH with the "low" attack speed. And you cant proc it with Corrupting Fever since Life needs to be spent from supporting Skills if i understand that right. (PoB Dps calcs are according to my SST glad so it might be different for others)
"
bulingar a écrit :

And you cant proc it with Corrupting Fever since Life needs to be spent from supporting Skills if i understand that right.

I think that is wrong, Im on corrupting fever and using Life Tap on shield charge and SST, Corrupting Fever seems to be refreshing just fine. Its a nice DPS boost. Not what the optimal 4 link is though, but it should be placed in gloves crafted with Essence of Delirium.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires