[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Eridoo a écrit :
If you're just wondering where to get block, you can get a couple % on regular jewels, a 3 passive small cluster can give you I think maximum 7%, or you can anoint your amulet with a block node. Also influenced gloves and shields.

I'm actually capped (conditionally with ascendancy + tempest shield up) because my timeless jewel turned a travel node into +1% block chance. Also with anomalous CWDT and increased duration you can have tempest shield up for 25 seconds or something

Damn just when I think I got everything balanced on my gear. I should have focused on block earlier in my build because I'm only at 54% in hideout. I spent 2 skill points to grab Glancing Blows although taking 65% damage from glancing blows may not be worth it.

Sidenote: Yes I'm embarrassed to say I still need Versatile Combatant but I'm still waiting to spawn the last trial. Guess I shouldn't have skipped any in my maps earlier but I didn't want to lose XP progress in case of death. Course now I'm at the mercy of RNGJesus. I could always try my luck in party chat if I'm fast enough to join...
"
The_Shamus a écrit :
Sidenote: Yes I'm embarrassed to say I still need Versatile Combatant but I'm still waiting to spawn the last trial. Guess I shouldn't have skipped any in my maps earlier but I didn't want to lose XP progress in case of death. Course now I'm at the mercy of RNGJesus. I could always try my luck in party chat if I'm fast enough to join...

If you don't want to wait, and have some Offerings to spare, just put it in a map device, and it will open portals to a random trial. If it spawns the trial you already have then repeat until you'll have the missing one.

As for Glancing Blows in the case of a Glad it's most of the times totally not worth it, as it somehow nullifies the best defense Glad has to offer: high chance of not taking damage at all.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 25 sept. 2021 12:40:26

This is my char. On the xbox realm, that is what i can do with limited both currency and items because of limited player numbers.

First of all, İ believe i have been super lucky to craft astral plate with best affixess even though they are not elevated ones.

Interestengly i can run both pride and malevolance in addition to herald of purity by following different path.

Since xbox server is so weak with players, it is very hard to find items that are essential to build char properly. My oddly crafted helmet is a good example for this. But it looks pretty useful to run two demanding auras together.

Build became brutal for mapping for sure, though lacking enough life nodes to sustain HP during crazy and absurd maven boss fight, which is so difficult for me to handle thanks to xbox ongoing issues such as very strange graphic layer issues.

Anyway, İ just want to share my build with interested people.
I am running this build, my gear is pretty good about 2-ex in but i am REALLY struggling with survivability. I'm pretty sure I am suppose to be tanky. I dont face tank stuff but i get 1 shot but almost every mechanic in the game. Blight, expedition, harvests w/e. I've been staring at builds tryna figure out what I am missing but idk. Anyone have any tips or know what I could be missing? Deaths at this point are just expected and I am happy to just complete something with my 6 portals.
"
Double_Dr_Matt a écrit :
I am running this build, my gear is pretty good about 2-ex in but i am REALLY struggling with survivability. I'm pretty sure I am suppose to be tanky. I dont face tank stuff but i get 1 shot but almost every mechanic in the game. Blight, expedition, harvests w/e. I've been staring at builds tryna figure out what I am missing but idk. Anyone have any tips or know what I could be missing? Deaths at this point are just expected and I am happy to just complete something with my 6 portals.

Are you fully ascended? It's hard to tell just looking at your character but I assume it has to do with your block chance. A pob would help
bnlock is only 59% (67%) projecticle unfortunately. Not sure about any easy ways to increase it though. without a huge overhaul. Am i suppose to be at 75?

Also, my lifesteal feals like its not enough to keep up with chip dmg ;-;
Dernière édition par Double_Dr_Matt, le 25 sept. 2021 20:33:13
"
Double_Dr_Matt a écrit :
bnlock is only 59% (67%) projecticle unfortunately. Not sure about any easy ways to increase it though. without a huge overhaul. Am i suppose to be at 75?

Also, my lifesteal feals like its not enough to keep up with chip dmg ;-;

You don't need to be at 75 in hideout, with your ascendancy you get 8% chance if you've been hit recently. If you want better leech and block the easiest way is probably these two clusters:

any 4 or 5 passive medium with Vivid Hues and another decent node will be fine, and a 3 passive small with One With the Shield will give you 7% block total which would put you at 74%. Then either get a regular jewel with +1% chance to block or put tempest shield in cwdt setup and you are capped (conditionally).

You won't have to do a huge overhaul, just unspec some life probably. Another thing you could do for survivability is get a glorious vanity for immortal ambition which is just slayers overleech and is super strong, but you lose instant warcries (which isn't a big deal imo).

EDIT: actually if you want these jewels just let me know I'll send you a message, they just happened to be sitting in my stash they aren't the ones I'm using
Dernière édition par Eridoo, le 25 sept. 2021 20:54:35
What should I focus on next? I play ssf gearwise (only trade currency/orbs)
Is there something smart to craft on my chest that I dont know of :p? Something like suffixes cannot be changed and then a harvest craft of some sort?

Dernière édition par ressiv, le 26 sept. 2021 07:07:10
"
ressiv a écrit :
Is there something smart to craft on my chest that I dont know of :p?

Have no idea whether you know about this but maybe:
Redeemer's +1 lvl to support gems and/or Warlord's +1 lvl to active gems
?

And of course you can add to your armour harvest all time classic: 1 max life per 2% quality. And if you want to min/max this then +30% quality from Hillock (Syndicate) or via delve crafting (perfect fossils).
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 26 sept. 2021 10:03:40
"
Double_Dr_Matt a écrit :
I am running this build, my gear is pretty good about 2-ex in but i am REALLY struggling with survivability. I'm pretty sure I am suppose to be tanky. I dont face tank stuff but i get 1 shot but almost every mechanic in the game. Blight, expedition, harvests w/e.

Tankiness is not fully about char's defenses. It also heavily depends on play style and knowledge of the game mechanics.

Even with max block if your are unlucky you may get quickly decimated by Harvest creatures or Expedition mobs, or Blight bosses.

If you want to improve your chances with Harvest, play this one as a ranged build - keep your distance always, max block or not! And always keep moving! After a shot or two, immediately change your position - don't event try to tank those harvest freaky creatures - it's not worth it. The same with Expedition - don't stay in melee range if you get one shots there.
Blight requires strategy as well. On local blight encounters I usually place some chilling towers closer to a central pump to slow mobs, and summoning towers a bit further, while I keep my distance shooting.
On blight maps, chilling towers near the pump (just in case) and scout towers + smothering towers do the job for me. All I have to do is to fight stragglers occasionally.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 26 sept. 2021 10:24:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires