[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Hey thanks for the build! I've mostly played squishy saboteur or trickster in the past so I'm enjoying the tankiness of this build.

I haven't done much with PoB so maybe someone with more knowledge can let me know: is the Fenumus Gloves increased damage a better benefit that something like the gloves I'm using?

Spoiler

Also, I am trying out a bleed damage axe instead of the usual Advancing Fortress. I am missing about 7% block due to not having it but looking to get a rare chest w/ some of the mods I've seen mentioned in the previous post and doing the bench craft %block.

Any spots where I'm clearly doing it wrong?
Thanks!
"
Kalithas a écrit :

I decied to stay with the build for this league and I bought some upgrades :)
Could you tell me your pantheon setup for maps and bosses (sirus) ?
Also, any vaal skill that would fit in this build? Vaal molten shell maybe?

i was really wondering why you ask about a molten shell as i mention it like 5 times in the starting post... then i saw i forget to add it to the gem links :(

I would for sure run it. I added the following to the first post:

Vaal Molten Shell :
With the granite flask i have over 35k armour, which gives some huge boosts. You can use the normal version as additional life and the vaal one as "oh shit" button.

Pantheon there is also a section in the starting post.

"
starlessbudgie a écrit :
Hey thanks for the build! I've mostly played squishy saboteur or trickster in the past so I'm enjoying the tankiness of this build.

I haven't done much with PoB so maybe someone with more knowledge can let me know: is the Fenumus Gloves increased damage a better benefit that something like the gloves I'm using?

Spoiler

Also, I am trying out a bleed damage axe instead of the usual Advancing Fortress. I am missing about 7% block due to not having it but looking to get a rare chest w/ some of the mods I've seen mentioned in the previous post and doing the bench craft %block.

Any spots where I'm clearly doing it wrong?
Thanks!

If you take Aspect of the Spider into account fenumus is for sure better. As you get +15% on the target not only the Increased damage from the gloves itself. But you can for sure go for a good craft and reserve the mana for something else.

Advancing is a really good statstick. Axe looks also fine. But your currently missing out on Fortify. Maybe you play a more ranged approach. But charging into a pack every 6 seconds to main the buff is really easy.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
How it feels with T15 metamorph? Is it survive like a hell, or still catch oneshoot?
"
SoBelt a écrit :
How it feels with T15 metamorph? Is it survive like a hell, or still catch oneshoot?

You basically stand there and facetank it until it dies. This isn't a high single target DPS build. It's slow and steady when fighting metamorphs and map bosses. But you won't die.

If I were to guess, I'd say most fully juiced T15 metamorphs die in 30 seconds or so for me.
Dernière édition par Squatch, le 13 janv. 2020 20:28:40
I'm assuming at this point the only thing I can really do to increase dmg would be to get the awakened versions of the gems and a higher armor shield?
"
Unassorted a écrit :
I'm assuming at this point the only thing I can really do to increase dmg would be to get the awakened versions of the gems and a higher armor shield?

Yes. If you are going for a higher budget

-> awakened gems -> shield -> watcher's eye
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Is crit worth it?
Check out my build and let me know where i can make changes.
Had some drops and changed boots to bubonic trail (it gets rid of corpses), basically gives some extra protection against corpse explosion mechanics.

Had an axe drop ... and I couldn't really realistically stick with the claw I guess. Put fortify in, removed blood magic. Also allocated the axe node like the other guy here.

Stuff just goes poof anywhere. Bosses take some more time sometimes, but as long as they move around it's not really a problem.

Put in a flame golem with knockback, to force some bleed move dps on static mobs, but currently it dies too fast. Probably should switch that to tempest shield and bloodrage, both on a cast when dmg taken setup.

It's also worth looking at jewels/gems I guess, they can add bleed dmg too.
Dernière édition par Dofolo, le 17 janv. 2020 04:56:44
*edit* - Nevermind, can't use a bow skill.
Dernière édition par blackdeath101, le 17 janv. 2020 20:27:33
Thanks for the build, as a beginner I've got so much fun with it.

Is there a way to craft our own shield (with the max armor) ? If yes can you describe it as I'm 5 years old ? ;) Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires