[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
galandord a écrit :

How good is the pierce from lion chest? I have rather use this chest. I also have the 5 sst helm enchant.

Pierce is a 14% more Multi. Also a bit more clear and mana sustain.

A good rare is for sure an alternative. But Lionseye is 1 Alch in Trade.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"6 Link
Chance to Bleed / Unbound Ailments"

Hey, don't you think Maim would be a good option for the 6th slot?
"
Kalithas a écrit :
"6 Link

Yes maim is better than both those 2 skills
Any good Abyss jewels we should be looking out for for our belt?
"
Kalithas a écrit :
"6 Link

Yes Maim is also really good. Just was not in the list as the Maim chest was used last patch so Maim was not needed and you also get Maim from Ascendancy. But i need to add it here ;)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Since pack clearing isn't much of an issue (at least for me so far), what do you think about annointing something like Solidity or Deflection?
Where are you getting the required stats ?
"
Kaizokunn a écrit :

It isn't easy. I had to pick up a +30 mana node on my tree for the time being until I can min/max my gear.

I also haven't been able to run Precision ever since I picked up the unique recommended gloves. Aspect of the spider reserves 25%, and when you combine that with Pride and a banner skill, it doesn't leave me with much available mana to use SST with.
"
Squatch a écrit :
Since pack clearing isn't much of an issue (at least for me so far), what do you think about annointing something like Solidity or Deflection?

Sure you can also go for some defensive annoint. Solidity is already in the tree and in a good position i think.

Deflection gives block which i'm already maxed out. You could also go for something like Crystal Skin or a Big Life node.

"
Kaizokunn a écrit :

Dex + Str you have more than enough. Int i just had 2 small crafts (shield with quality) and another helmet suffix.

You need 111 for 20 Blashphemy. Or 98 for Malevolence. You have 70 from Tree. So one 41 roll, which is > good T3 is also enough.

"
Squatch a écrit :

It isn't easy. I had to pick up a +30 mana node on my tree for the time being until I can min/max my gear.

I also haven't been able to run Precision ever since I picked up the unique recommended gloves. Aspect of the spider reserves 25%, and when you combine that with Pride and a banner skill, it doesn't leave me with much available mana to use SST with.

Yes mana is a bit tricky without ring crafts. But leech from Chest if using Lioneyes helps. Mana gained on hit from Jewels is also nice.
Or just go for an enduring Mana Flask which gives you also e.g. curse immunity the whole time.
Guides:
Do you guys think the endgame body armor goal is still the rare chest with the mana cost reduction and high life etc ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires