[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
bcirdor a écrit :
Thanks for the build, as a beginner I've got so much fun with it.

Is there a way to craft our own shield (with the max armor) ? If yes can you describe it as I'm 5 years old ? ;) Thanks

Just buy a ilvl 86 colossal tower shield. Quality it. Maybe with Perfect Fossil for up to 30 %.

Then just spam Dense Fossil

"
plaguefear a écrit :
Is crit worth it?
Check out my build and let me know where i can make changes.

No to crit.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"

Then just spam Dense Fossil

This turned out to be more expensive than my armor, maybe I am just not lucky?

I ended delving myself to get the fossils, as buying was horror (4C in bulk ... and bulk 1 to 3 usually) , the resonators were easy to delve myself.

But the chances of hitting over 2k armor are .... low. Getting close and crafting the last bit of armor ... maybe, but still. Probably why those shields are 2+ EX.
I've been playing this build for something more engaging than my usual build and been having a lot of fun with it, very happy to see SST in a much better state than it was upon release, could not stand it then. I have a question though, would it be worth it to consider a Despair curse on hit for the gloves? I'm not sure if it would be worth giving up the annoint on necklace to get +1 curse limit or not. Basically just looking for ways to get our single target damage higher as that's where it seems to drag for me currently.
Tempus Fugit
Very excited to give this a shot, is it just me or does the POB not include items or gem links. JUST the tree?

Thanks.
Also, gear wise if you're sitting on a bunch of currency, boots that grant tailwind + elusive would be super effective in this build.
Curious question, any reason you chose piercing shots over other possible anointments? Clear isnt bad so doesn't seem necessary compared to other anointments like maybe Longshot? Just curious on what your thoughts are on anointments :) Thank you
As a new PoE player I'm thankful for the upgrade suggestions to shields while leveling. Do you have the same advice for weapons?
Just any claw?
Dernière édition par Sevreth72, le 21 janv. 2020 19:48:35
Can see my profile pls, solo-target damage is not good, probably i dont have same important thing, or it's maximum for this build
Idk if I'm doing something wrong but the damage in T11-16 maps is just bad. Not the clear, the clear is fast enough for me, just trow the shield and everything dies, but when it comes to bosses or metamorphs... the dmg is very bad even with a full stack war banner. Any ideas?

My gear.
"
ezarurazvan a écrit :
Idk if I'm doing something wrong but the damage in T11-16 maps is just bad. Not the clear, the clear is fast enough for me, just trow the shield and everything dies, but when it comes to bosses or metamorphs... the dmg is very bad even with a full stack war banner. Any ideas?

My gear.

I feel your pain clear is amazing. Any bosses with adds are silly. But single target still seems somewhat lacking on awakened 8 guardians and such.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires