[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

The spell block should make a big difference ; tho I don't know for sure.
That last trial has been eluding me as well (burning rage)

Single target DPS, not sure. Going to take impale nodes once I finish the last HP ones. Need to craft 2200 armor shield still, and do not have the armor yet. Friggin expensive :/
"
Brackit a écrit :
I have really started to love this build even more! I was coming to see if you fine folks could look at my Vozlek Char and see what I can improve on when it comes to surviving! I'm missing the last Labs set of points...for some reason i'm just not finding the needed trial.

I'll admit some stuff I just die because i'm standing in bad or I didn't dodge a one hit mechanic(Catarina giant skeleton head) ...and honestly it could be just that. I just feel like i'm going to be level 87 forever. :P

Or...is that last set of Lab points going to change everything?

The last nodes will boost your Spell Block Chance from currently 3% to 75%.

This will make you a lot more tanky. Also Spell Block is really strong this league :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
I did Sirus A8 today (at the third try), boss in not hard but if you die once the bloody storms are tricky to manage.
Atm i'm at 72k bleed dps against bosses with an awekened vicious projectile and 6.4k hp
At the fourth try killed sirus deathless
Dernière édition par Meru84, le 6 janv. 2020 14:42:57
"
Meru84 a écrit :
I did Sirus A8 today (at the third try), boss in not hard but if you die once the bloody storms are tricky to manage.
Atm i'm at 72k bleed dps against bosses with an awekened vicious projectile and 6.4k hp

Hey, I see that you are already 95 on this build. Could you tell us about how well the build works in general, t16 maps maybe and meramorphs? Also, single target damage and survivability are my greatest concerns, if you could give me some feedback on these, I would greatly appreciate it.
"
Kalithas a écrit :
"
Meru84 a écrit :

Hey, I see that you are already 95 on this build. Could you tell us about how well the build works in general, t16 maps maybe and meramorphs? Also, single target damage and survivability are my greatest concerns, if you could give me some feedback on these, I would greatly appreciate it.

You can do t16 maps with a 2200/2300 armor shield + fenumus and 6-links armor, bleed explosion will take care of the clear speed. Map bosses are quite easy but obviusly you can't oneshot them. About survivability my only problem was the damage over time, but at high tier you need to move a lot to manually dodge the attacks

Conquerors and guardians are a bit harder to take down, to improve dps i bought a 2800 armor shield and the impresence. Also 2 good jewels with 20% bleed damage will help you a lot
Hmm I see.. Still can't decide to play this or slayer cyclone, my main goal would not be oneshotting bosses, but killing them "comfortably" and actually getting to endgame and finishing the atlas after so many leagues :)
Dernière édition par Kalithas, le 6 janv. 2020 16:52:11
"
Kalithas a écrit :
Hmm I see.. Still can't decide to play this or slayer cyclone, my main goal would not be oneshotting bosses, but killing them "comfortably" and actually getting to endgame and finishing the atlas after so many leagues :)

To kill them confortably you need to invest in a very good shield like 2700+ armor.
At this point of the league the other unique required are cheap
Just completed uber lab not too long ago. Currently level 81 and I'm able to facetank fully juiced T12 metamorphs with only about 50c worth of gear, if that.

Currently using a 1500 armor Lioneye's Remorse shield that costs nothing. Bought 6L body armor for nothing. I'm not even using the recommended unique gloves yet. Once you finish uber lab to get your max block going, you just start to cruise.

One big quality of life thing for me was that I bought a cheap vulnerability on hit ring when I started mapping. Makes clearing a lot faster. I don't have a blasphemy setup going quite yet. I haven't hit any content that is even remotely challenging for this build yet.
"
Squatch a écrit :
Just completed uber lab not too long ago. Currently level 81 and I'm able to facetank fully juiced T12 metamorphs with only about 50c worth of gear, if that.

Currently using a 1500 armor Lioneye's Remorse shield that costs nothing. Bought 6L body armor for nothing. I'm not even using the recommended unique gloves yet. Once you finish uber lab to get your max block going, you just start to cruise.

One big quality of life thing for me was that I bought a cheap vulnerability on hit ring when I started mapping. Makes clearing a lot faster. I don't have a blasphemy setup going quite yet. I haven't hit any content that is even remotely challenging for this build yet.

Great to hear.

Yes vulnerability on hit ring is now for sure an option. As you can now self craft them with Crusader rings.

Instead of Impresence adding a crafted Physdamage over Time + Pierce Hunter Amulet. But getting both with good stats will be really expensive. Impresence is really cheap for what it does. Maybe i can add a section for more currency crafts ;)

"
Meru84 a écrit :

Hey. Sounds great. I hope i can kill awakener this season with SST, too. But alot other projects currently ongoing.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

How good is the pierce from lion chest? I have rather use this chest. I also have the 5 sst helm enchant.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires